if i disappear you will know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mee

I think it will not be long now before i am removed from this site, because i put over bible truth , so if i soon disappear it will be because i have been removed.

but that is just the way it goes .

i am sure you will miss me :D or even you will miss those bible promises from the bible :)

keep awake keep looking

and seek seek and seek ZEPHENIAH 2;3
seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger.

Well, if it does happen I'll be sorry to see you go mee and I wish you all the best. However to be honest I think you have made a rod for your own back over the last few months. That's my opinion anyway.

Well, if it does happen I'll be sorry to see you go mee and I wish you all the best. However to be honest I think you have made a rod for your own back over the last few months. That's my opinion anyway.
thats what making known the truth of the bible brings with the job:)

but no worries, as long as i do not lose my focus, it is ok :)

If one keeps God’s commandments as a Christian, it is impossible to escape persecution, for "all those desiring to live with godly devotion in association with Christ Jesus will also be persecuted." (2Ti 3:12)

Yet true Christians are able to endure all manner of wicked persecution and still maintain a happy attitude free of malice and hatred of the persecutors.

This is because they understand the issues involved—the source of the persecution and why it is permitted. Instead of being puzzled and worried over such experiences, they rejoice to share with Christ in the test of loyalty under persecution.—1Pe 4:12-14.:)

I think you miss penguin's point mee.

If you build the gallows and craft the noose and put it over your own head, it's not very honest to blame the executioner.

You have been granted a whole lot of leeway compared to everyone else when it comes to cut and paste. You have been warned repeatedly, and repeatedly you continue to rub it in our face. And still you claim martyrdom? Nah...get the picture straight. It is not because you quote the Bible, it is because you repeatedly cut and paste JW propaganda.

Frankly, it's not my call to make. But I do agree with many others here, that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If nobody else is allowed to promiscuously cut and paste from their preferred doctrinal authority, then it is only right and correct that you should not be allowed to either.

That has nothing to do with censoring G-d's word or crucifying you personally and making you into a martyr. It has everything to do with proper respect and etiquette, and playing by the same rules for everybody...no exceptions.

A lot of people, myself included, tend to ignore your posts because there is no personality there. There is no "mee." Mee is a little cut and paste program living on the internet...there is no flesh and blood, no life, no emotion...so there is nothing to martyr. <shrugs>

I know I've gone over this with you repeatedly in the past. So have others. There is a limit to patience, and hospitality...you know?

Now, were *you* to have a change of heart and realize that we do appreciate real people around here and not just cut and paste automatons, I think you might just find that people would warm to your company and presence. (just a hint...your actions and behavior speak far louder than the words when it comes to witnessing... ;) ) Breaking the agreed upon rules (you had to agree to the CoC to sign up here) is not very Christian behavior, regardless of any JW remit.

My exasperated two cents.

I think you miss penguin's point mee.

If you build the gallows and craft the noose and put it over your own head, it's not very honest to blame the executioner.

You have been granted a whole lot of leeway compared to everyone else when it comes to cut and paste. You have been warned repeatedly, and repeatedly you continue to rub it in our face. And still you claim martyrdom? Nah...get the picture straight. It is not because you quote the Bible, it is because you repeatedly cut and paste JW propaganda.

Frankly, it's not my call to make. But I do agree with many others here, that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If nobody else is allowed to promiscuously cut and paste from their preferred doctrinal authority, then it is only right and correct that you should not be allowed to either.

That has nothing to do with censoring G-d's word or crucifying you personally and making you into a martyr. It has everything to do with proper respect and etiquette, and playing by the same rules for everybody...no exceptions.

A lot of people, myself included, tend to ignore your posts because there is no personality there. There is no "mee." Mee is a little cut and paste program living on the internet...there is no flesh and blood, no life, no emotion...so there is nothing to martyr. <shrugs>

I know I've gone over this with you repeatedly in the past. So have others. There is a limit to patience, and hospitality...you know?

Now, were *you* to have a change of heart and realize that we do appreciate real people around here and not just cut and paste automatons, I think you might just find that people would warm to your company and presence. (just a hint...your actions and behavior speak far louder than the words when it comes to witnessing... ;) ) Breaking the agreed upon rules (you had to agree to the CoC to sign up here) is not very Christian behavior, regardless of any JW remit.

My exasperated two cents.
not sure why you think i am cut and pasting ? whats wrong with pasting a scripture its the bible .:)

oh, cry me a river, mee. you know why you annoy people? because you don't talk. you just repeat verses from the bible with no idea what they mean. you are a cypher. you make these little assertions and then put smug little smileys after them. you make these astonishingly generalistic statements and then post verses which are supposed to back them up, but you are not prepared to discuss your interpretation. that is what is so irritating. you are good at starting threads, i'll give you that. but you have no idea about how to teach or how to preach, let alone how to understand how other people think.

b'shalom

bananabrain

but you have no idea about how to teach or how to preach, let alone how to understand how other people think.

b'shalom

bananabrain
its amazing how anyone can put over bible truth , even MEE , and just think it will take mee a 1000 years to get to perfection :)

not much use if they are removed though:(

Nobody much has threads moved or deleted mee so I guess you must ask yourself why yours are:confused:
I think your going a bit over the top, starting threads which point to the same sort of thing etc or subjects that have previously been discussed and you give the topic another title and open another new thread.
Guys here work hard to give us the luxury of having all this theological chat, a guy funds this whole site. I guess people are getting tired with you spamming threads about the same stuff over and over and over and over again.
Nothing wrong with proclaiming good news, I know where you stand, but I think your taking it to the max, to the point instead of people reading, you end up driving them away.
Come on, no more games. I would be sad if you got removed from here. Can't you just step back, take a deep breath and have a change of posting habits or something?:)

its amazing how anyone can put over bible truth , even MEE , and just think it will take mee a 1000 years to get to perfection :)

Hey mee,

What part of the world do you live in? Is English your second-language? Are you an immigrant living in a Western country? It's not that I'm trying to be racist, but this is an English-speaking forum and is mostly Western-oriented, particularly for English-speaking cultures like UK, Australia and the U.S.

There might be people from other cultures as well, but the people who settle in most comfortably are generally Western and English-speaking and understand the religious politics in Western and English-speaking countries like UK, U.S., Australia, and then as a secondary group, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, etc. The next most compatible are then the ones with a background in the Eastern religions/philosophies and Middle-Eastern faiths. This makes it not so predominantly Western and English-speaking, but even with Eastern and Middle-Eastern stuff, it is still quite Western-centric and Anglo-centric. I think it's a matter of finding common ground and fitting in.

The "language" you speak (and here I am no longer talking about linguistic language, but it is now terminological and methodological language) seems incompatible with the life experiences most of us have.

I think flexibility is another issue. I've been fairly flexible with the topics I discuss. There are many ways to use your mind. We don't always have to use the same frame of reference.

I think you need to be more flexible in the way you think about things. A little knowledge may help. A lot of fundamentalist churches discourage accumulation of knowledge among Christians. There's a strong anti-intellectual tradition in a lot of Christian groups. Knowledge and intelligence is seen as corrupt, unnecessary or just an ego trip.

You need to read a bit more about politics, history and society. We need to embrace the world and open yourself up to it. You're making it hard for yourself to understand what it means to be Christian by trying to isolate yourself from the rest of the world.

Jesus said, "give to Caesar what is Caesar's, give to God what is God's." You seem unwilling to give to Caesar what he asks of you. You don't have to ashamed of serving Caesar. There's a time and place for everything. There's a place for God. There's a place for Caesar. Honouring Caesar is not dishonouring God. God can still be highest in your mind despite your respect for Caesar.

God and Caesar don't share anything. They are mutually exclusive. You live for God, not Caesar. Caesar is nothing. God is everything.

Understand politics. Understand political correctness. Understand what it means to be a part of this world. Maybe then, you will understand God. You cannot understand God without also understanding Caesar.

Open your mind. Diverge. Be more divergent in your thinking. Be open to more possibilities. See a wider reality. The universe is bigger than you think, physically, socially, politically and ideologically.

You think you know the world but you don't. I'm not putting you down there. I've had that experience myself. It's something we all have to understand.:)

Sorry about the smilie, I just had to do it.

I don't know . . . maybe you just don't fit in.

As an additional comment, I can imagine that maybe you come from a culture where people (when they're religious) like to quote verses and use them as slogans.

Westerners don't really like slogans. They're suspicious and skeptical of slogans and bumper stickers. People who use slogans are perceived as seeking power and embarking on ego trips. It is one thing to be excited. It is quite another to lord it over everyone else and to relentlessly project it out into wider society with little regard for how rude, obnoxious or ungainly and unwieldy it may seem.

"Crackpots" is one name people ascribe to such people.

Nerds, jerks, jerk-offs, geeks, .....

Book 12, Chapter 16, Page 54, Paragraph 3, Line 4, Sentence 5: Do not frivolously chant slogans.

This could be the new fad......Let's head out the door and rock 'n roll. It's time to teach people how to behave.

But anyway, your culture must be different from our's, but this is how Westerners see slogan-chanters. It's a pretty judgmental attitude and harsh attitude to have, but that seems to be the sentiment nowadays.

Can't you just step back, take a deep breath and have a change of posting habits or something?:)

i like to focus on the truth of the bible , such as GODS KINGDOM DANIEL 2;44

Because after all the kingdom is the theme of the whole of the bible from Genesis to Revelation.

And i love it :)

And now in these the last days the kingdom is well established and JESUS is directing a great global preaching work through his congregations on the earth , after all Jesus is the head of the christian congregation.

i think what people are trying to tell me on this site is that the truth of the bible is not wanted.

but i love it :) and if they think that i am going to stop talking about the truth of the bible , just because some do not like it, then they are the ones with the big problem not MEE . :)

just because i do not have the same beliefs as others on here ,does not mean that i am complaining about them talking about their beliefs.

they are free to talk about it and i do not complain at all.

i would rather be focused on the truth of the bible and what it REALLY teaches , and yes it is VERY GOODNEWS.
MATTHEW 24;14

Hey mee,

What part of the world do you live in? Is English your second-language? Are you an immigrant living in a Western country? It's not that I'm trying to be racist, but this is an English-speaking forum and is mostly Western-oriented, particularly for English-speaking cultures like UK, Australia and the U.S.

There might be people from other cultures as well, but the people who settle in most comfortably are generally Western and English-speaking and understand the religious politics in Western and English-speaking countries like UK, U.S., Australia, and then as a secondary group, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, etc. The next most compatible are then the ones with a background in the Eastern religions/philosophies and Middle-Eastern faiths. This makes it not so predominantly Western and English-speaking, but even with Eastern and Middle-Eastern stuff, it is still quite Western-centric and Anglo-centric. I think it's a matter of finding common ground and fitting in.

The "language" you speak (and here I am no longer talking about linguistic language, but it is now terminological and methodological language) seems incompatible with the life experiences most of us have.

I think flexibility is another issue. I've been fairly flexible with the topics I discuss. There are many ways to use your mind. We don't always have to use the same frame of reference.

I think you need to be more flexible in the way you think about things. A little knowledge may help. A lot of fundamentalist churches discourage accumulation of knowledge among Christians. There's a strong anti-intellectual tradition in a lot of Christian groups. Knowledge and intelligence is seen as corrupt, unnecessary or just an ego trip.

You need to read a bit more about politics, history and society. We need to embrace the world and open yourself up to it. You're making it hard for yourself to understand what it means to be Christian by trying to isolate yourself from the rest of the world.

Jesus said, "give to Caesar what is Caesar's, give to God what is God's." You seem unwilling to give to Caesar what he asks of you. You don't have to ashamed of serving Caesar. There's a time and place for everything. There's a place for God. There's a place for Caesar. Honouring Caesar is not dishonouring God. God can still be highest in your mind despite your respect for Caesar.

God and Caesar don't share anything. They are mutually exclusive. You live for God, not Caesar. Caesar is nothing. God is everything.

Understand politics. Understand political correctness. Understand what it means to be a part of this world. Maybe then, you will understand God. You cannot understand God without also understanding Caesar.

Open your mind. Diverge. Be more divergent in your thinking. Be open to more possibilities. See a wider reality. The universe is bigger than you think, physically, socially, politically and ideologically.

You think you know the world but you don't. I'm not putting you down there. I've had that experience myself. It's something we all have to understand.:)

Sorry about the smilie, I just had to do it.

I don't know . . . maybe you just don't fit in.

:D You are right about the language that i speak ,it is the pure

language of truth , and it is because i am taught by JEHOVAH .

Zephaniah 3:9 says: "For then I shall give to peoples the change to a pure language."

When is that?

Verse 8 answers that it is during the time that Jehovah is ‘gathering the nations,’ before he ‘pours out upon them his burning anger,’ that he gives to meek ones of the earth the change to a pure language.

so yes i am different , i am into the pure language of truth, along with about 7 million others from all nations REVELATION 7;9-10:)

And Jesus did say that his followers would be no part of the world :)

As an additional comment, I can imagine that maybe you come from a culture where people (when they're religious) like to quote verses and use them as slogans.

quote]
no ,its just that i dont lose my focus , maybe thats the problem , people on here think i should :) but mee likes what the bible really teaches and i like to make it known .

Hello Mee —

There was a comedy programme here in the UK, called "Black Books" (about a bookshop, owned by a man called Black, nothing demonic)

"The most important skill in staying calm is not to loose sleep over small issues. The second most important skill is to be able to view all issues as small issues"
In one episode, a character accidently swallows "The Little Book of Calm", and begins to repeat its little aphorisms in response to any situation ... the result is the enormous frustration and eventual anger of everyone he meets.
"There's always a temptation to lump all your life changes into one big masochistic event. Do your stress levels a favour and take changes one at a time"
Exchanges with you can be a bit like that ... one gets the impression there's no-one there, just something throwing up verses from Scripture as if that solves everything. Remember the Wehrmacht marched into Poland in 1939 with the words "God with us" imprinted on their buckles ... they were sure they were right, too.
"Concentrate on the present, and the future will look after itself"
There's more to preaching than simply spouting verse at people Mee, and when it seems as if actually you do not care about others, but just congratulate yourself all the time on how clever you are for being right about everything ... people tend to cease to listen to you.
"If you substitute a herbal tea for stimulants such as tea and coffee, your ability to remain calm will be enhanced many times."​
The saddest thing is that you seem to follow the methods of 'successful selling' I was taught at seminars I was obliged to attend ... in which your audience becomes a 'mark' ... nothing more than someone to sell something to. The salesmen viewed their clients as idiots to be manipulated.
"Every 'no' is a selling opportunity"
I bet somewhere in your stuff you were given a list of all the objections people are likely to offer about the Jehovah's Witnesses, telling you what response to make, and how to turn that objection into a sale of The WatchTower.
"Never give a sucker an even break" (OK — that was W.C. Fields)
It's called a canned pitch, in the trade ... no humanity there at all.

Good luck, Mee,

Thomas

Hello Mee —

"Concentrate on the present, and the future will look after itself"

Good luck, Mee,

Thomas

very true indeed , the present is what it is all about ,and then the furure will look after its self.

losing focus as to just where we are in the stream of time will only end in tears

seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger. ZEPHENIAH 2;3

And as Jesus said ,Prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that you do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming. (Matt. 24:44)

its good not to lose focus of the more important things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back