Hi I"m nightowl

Nightowl

Seeker
Reaction score
Hello all,

ITs good to be in here and nice to meet yah. I dont know what yah call me. LOL I was once a Religiously devout Christian. But Now Im more a spiritualist I gues lol. anyways nice to meet you guys.
Married 3 kids. how bout you?

Hello all,

ITs good to be in here and nice to meet yah. I dont know what yah call me. LOL I was once a Religiously devout Christian. But Now Im more a spiritualist I gues lol. anyways nice to meet you guys.
Married 3 kids. how bout you?

A spiritualist? Really? Or do you just mean spiritual?

Anyhow, welcome. :)

I consider myself a Neo-Pagan Quasi-Buddhist Literary Artsy-Fartsy Psuedo-Intellectual Treehugger. Married, no human children, one dog, one cat, share the house with spiders and other living things. Currently sleepy. Not liking snow a whole lot at the moment. I disapprove of hard labor, corporations, globalization, bad grammar, and skipping meals. If a grilled cheese and a taco got into a fight, I think the grilled cheese would win, unless it was a prison fight, in which case the taco would win.

I will now take questions. Yes?

LOL wow You must be in California? Thanx for the reply and nice to meat yah :)
Bu spiritualist yeh id say spiritual ;) but definatly not religious. lol

Namaste Nightowl.

I've got no idear why when I first read it I read rightnow ??

You married three kids?

In that case I'm divorced two kids.

Hi Nightowl and welcome to IO :)

I am sort of the resident pain in the butt atheist that refuses to disappear and leave all these good people to their delusions. They say there is 'one born every minute' and I say thank godlessness for that!

I hope you have fun here :D

tao

thank yah thank ya thank ya :) .I understand Athiest much less then religious people. Maybe we can have a good convo sometime lol

Back