An anything goes section.

Sure, just unplug your computer and type away.

Oh and your mother wears army boots. (I don't know why that upset people, I always just responded "So she could kick your butt")

Actually its because the go well with her hairy legs and clipped commands.

Oh for cryin....

Tao, at your angriest you still are more civil than I see on lots of forums. Why on Adventure Riders, a motorcycle forum I frequent, your worst tirades would seem mild by comparison.

Can we have one....where I can be angry?

I hear Beliefnet is good for that, but there have never been any plans to open a flaming area or other kind of "anything goes" here.

If anything, I've been trying to calm things down. :)

Can we have a section for Morris Dancing as well please?

As long as there is no sound...
Speaking of which, we ought to have a meditation thread. Where you just go, sit, contemplate and don't post.

Ok I went to start one, but got lost in thought and it didn't seem appropriate to submit. hehee...submit.

Oh for cryin....

Tao, at your angriest you still are more civil than I see on lots of forums. Why on Adventure Riders, a motorcycle forum I frequent, your worst tirades would seem mild by comparison.

get many ex-Hells Angels there do you?;) Tao, you might fit in with that group.:) earl

I know we will never have a thread here where anything goes. I am at the moment, and because of the Gaza situation, a very angry man. But all words, no matter how unrestrained, cannot release this sense of outrage from me. I have never claimed to be a pacifist and am not one, right now the only thing that would satisfy me is for the whole Israeli cabinet along with Bush and his cabinet be dragged before a Nuremberg style war crimes trial to have their actions judged by the whole world without and ridiculous vetoes. Ideally they would be held in a pen with a balcony around the ceiling that would allow members of the public to piss on them.

I firmly believe the reason the US does not refer anyone to the international court is that then they would be at risk. Hence the reason to wait till a 'gov't' was 'in power' in Iraq and he was tried by Iraq not by world court.

Tao, have you tried jogging? ;)

More seriously, some form of exercise to help beat your tension out?

Speaking of which, we ought to have a meditation thread. Where you just go, sit, contemplate and don't post.
Love it!

(Dang ... just got 'the message you have posted is too short ...' message)

Ok I went to start one, but got lost in thought and it didn't seem appropriate to submit. hehee...submit.
I've the perfect meditation picture:
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.

If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating - if you're lucky!

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.​

Attachments

• pink-green-dots.gif
    pink-green-dots.gif
    37.7 KB · Views: 351
Hi seattlegal,
I've the perfect meditation picture:
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink.

If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating - if you're lucky!

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.​
You guys were right, she is a witch!

Back