An anything goes section.

...right now the only thing that would satisfy me is for the whole Israeli cabinet along with Bush and his cabinet be dragged before a Nuremberg style war crimes trial to have their actions judged by the whole world without and ridiculous vetoes. Ideally they would be held in a pen with a balcony around the ceiling that would allow members of the public to piss on them.

I think this is a really good idea. I piss a lot. I would hang out there and drink a lot of water. :D

You should really post a picture of yourself, sg. If you have mad scientist hair, I really want to see that.

:)

This is a good point, I have never seen an image of SG, I imagine it will not be mad and unkempt. I think more it will be well kept hippy ;)

You should really post a picture of yourself, sg. If you have mad scientist hair, I really want to see that.

:)

This is a good point, I have never seen an image of SG, I imagine it will not be mad and unkempt. I think more it will be well kept hippy ;)
When I was a very young child, I really enjoyed sticking my finger in the electrical outlets, getting tossed acrossed the room from the shock, and crawling back to the outlet and sticking my finger in it again. (Both of my parents will attest to this.) Consequentially, my hair is quite wild and curly, and has a mind of its own. (And I have a lot of this wild hair. I started out with blonde hair as a child, and then another full head of dark brown hair grew in when I started going through puberty. I still have the blonde hair from my childhood mixed in with the brunette.)

No barrette made can restrain it without breaking.
It will squiggle out of any ponytail holder made. (In addition to being wild and curly, it is also quite slippery. It will even squirm its way out of braids. Trying to stun it with hairspray is of no avail. :eek:)
The more I mess with it, the more rebellious it becomes.

I have been known to go into a beauty parlor and say, "I'd like to schedule a perm," just to watch the stylists on duty blanch in horror. Then I'd say, "just kidding," and watch the sighs of relief and laughter follow. {Bwahahaha! :D} I once had a perm done, and it took two stylists an hour and a half just to roll my hair! :eek:

So yes, I would say that my hair and its history fits the image of a mad scientist (or the hair of at least 3 or 4 mad scientists.) :cool:

All well and good SG, but considering the rest of us have in fact posted pics of ourselves... I'm sure you must appreciate our curiosity.
So go ahead and post... we'll wait....

Tum de dum .....

yup, were just waiting....

Juuuust waiting on SG here....

AAaaaany time now...

Tao can ride with us any day, it would be a pleasure.
:D
A friend of mine has an early 50's Indian scout that was used for a circus and still has its original paintjob (canary yellow with red outlined flames) and scorch marks from doing fire stunts. Wish it was mine to ride in on.

When I was a very young child, I really enjoyed sticking my finger in the electrical outlets, getting tossed acrossed the room from the shock, and crawling back to the outlet and sticking my finger in it again. (Both of my parents will attest to this.)

Dude, you are making this up!

Consequentially, my hair is quite wild and curly, and has a mind of its own. (And I have a lot of this wild hair. I started out with blonde hair as a child, and then another full head of dark brown hair grew in when I started going through puberty. I still have the blonde hair from my childhood mixed in with the brunette.)

No barrette made can restrain it without breaking.
It will squiggle out of any ponytail holder made. (In addition to being wild and curly, it is also quite slippery. It will even squirm its way out of braids. Trying to stun it with hairspray is of no avail. :eek:)
The more I mess with it, the more rebellious it becomes.

GET OUT! *does the ol' Elaine from Seinfeld chest push with this*

I have been known to go into a beauty parlor and say, "I'd like to schedule a perm," just to watch the stylists on duty blanch in horror. Then I'd say, "just kidding," and watch the sighs of relief and laughter follow. {Bwahahaha! :D}

That is awesome.

Thanks for the lol sg.

And we are waaaiiiting...

Suit yourself SG, but if you don't post a pic, I'm gonna post pics of Cate Blanchette and tell everyone that it's you.

You'll have to wait. I'm camera shy. :eek:

lol, almost 4 years since the "what do you look like" thread was started... that is not camera shy.... that is something to hide!! Are you are Kate Blanchet!!?

Suit yourself SG, but if you don't post a pic, I'm gonna post pics of Cate Blanchette and tell everyone that it's you.
She doesn't have nearly enough hair to pass as me. (I must have about as much blonde hair as she does hiding amongst the brunette.)

Actually, it's the truth. :eek:

...yeah, like Elaine's hair with Kramer's hair's ADHD, plus a nasty case of Tourette's Syndrome...

You'll have to wait. I'm camera shy. :eek:

oh come on s/g, you were one of the ones to talk me into showing myself.
And until recently I have never taken a pic that i was in that was any good.
please, s/g.... pretty please.
we all know you are gorgeous anyway.
we all are. ;)

oh come on s/g, you were one of the ones to talk me into showing myself.
And until recently I have never taken a pic that i was in that was any good.
please, s/g.... pretty please.
we all know you are gorgeous anyway.
we all are. ;)

Grey, I really am camera shy. I don't have a camera, (digital or otherwise,) no scanner, and the only pictures I have are on my driver's license and in my high school yearbook. :eek:

Hey you ppl leave SG alone. Don't you know that
camera-shyness is a very serious and debilitating
condition???? hundreds are diagnosed every day!

O' wont somebody think of the children !!!
triste_2.gif

Back