An anything goes section.

galadriel.jpg
Hey, how did you know my left ear was kinda pointed? (Family trait.)

You're an elf? I'm not too surprised.

But Paladin, that picture doesn't account for the frizzpoofiness that seattlegal has claimed. I'm kind of envisioning something along these lines:

brideoffrankenstein1-1024.jpg
Getting closer, P-nut, but her hair is much too well behaved. (I said I had a lot of unruly and curly hair, but didn't mention frizziness.) In fact, if you take the frizz out of her hair and the cleft out of her chin, and slim down her cheeks at the jawline a bit, you are really pretty darned close! :eek:

Getting closer, P-nut, but her hair is much too well behaved. (I said I had a lot of unruly and curly hair, but didn't mention frizziness.) In fact, if you take the frizz out of her hair and the cleft out of her chin, and slim down her cheeks at the jawline a bit, you are really pretty darned close! :eek:
Sounds like someone adjusting a sketch for a police artist...well where is our editor in residence?? Alex! 17th! we need your photo shop skills...create us an SL

Sounds like someone adjusting a sketch for a police artist...well where is our editor in residence?? Alex! 17th! we need your photo shop skills...create us an SL
SeattleGal has us going!

Hows about this?...
Maybe the lips are too thin?
mw113049.jpg

A portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell by Baron Adolf de Meyer.

SeattleGal has us going!

Hows about this?...
Maybe the lips are too thin?
mw113049.jpg

A portrait of Lady Ottoline Morrell by Baron Adolf de Meyer.
Well, her hair's a little closer to mine, but the face is all wrong. (Pathless's picture has gotten the closest to matching my face.)

I believe there should be -no- anything goes, no holds barred area... Because you know what? We'll get bugs in our arse.... We'll hold grudges, we'll upset, we'll insult.... We'll lack manners and respect... And as always that will over flow out onto the streets of CR... I mean... interfaith.

Ask Alex to resize it for you?

What is it I am to resize? The grey/pink optical illusion? Sure I can do that... Wha you wan? Wha you wan? 150pix by 150? for here?

I believe there should be -no- anything goes, no holds barred area... Because you know what? We'll get bugs in our arse.... We'll hold grudges, we'll upset, we'll insult.... We'll lack manners and respect... And as always that will over flow out onto the streets of CR... I mean... interfaith.

What is it I am to resize? The grey/pink optical illusion? Sure I can do that... Wha you wan? Wha you wan? 150pix by 150? for here?
Juantoo3 wants it for his avatar, so to whatever the mods are allowed for their avatar size.

Work on this one Alex...

Photoshop the Pathless pic to SL direction....let's see what you get...put some color in her cheeks too. Our SL definitely ain't black and white or any sepia tone...

Work on this one Alex...

Photoshop the Pathless pic to SL direction....let's see what you get...put some color in her cheeks too. Our SL definitely ain't black and white or any sepia tone...
Create us an SL? :eek:
(I suppose that would be appropriate for Frankenstein...)
Color in my cheeks? Where? :eek:
I have a line on an old scan of a poor copy of an outdated picture of me--I can't post it on the what do you look like thread, because it is outdated.

Create us an SL? :eek:
(I suppose that would be appropriate for Frankenstein...)
Color in my cheeks? Where? :eek:
I have a line on an old scan of a poor copy of an outdated picture of me--I can't post it on the what do you look like thread, because it is outdated.
'a line on an old scan' sounds like detective work! are you inquiring which cheeks I was referring too? I know this is the anything goes thread, but oh my :eek: I didn't intend to be that presumptious.

Ok and I need a clear up on the "SL thing" what picture am I meant to be modifying....

that picture doesn't account for the frizzpoofiness that seattlegal has claimed. I'm kind of envisioning something along these lines:

brideoffrankenstein1-1024.jpg

cake for the 17th...

Back