Hello everyone

Minty

Reaction score
Hi...my name's Minty (obviously, lol) and I'm glad to meet you all.

I'm a 32 year old female Pagan (eclectic hedgewitch, to be more precise...if you care :D).

Am currently looking into Christianity...not for the purpose of converting, just because I'm interested...very interesting reading is the Bible. Am also reading the Qur'an (forgive me if I spelt it wrong) online, as that interests me, too :) Am also reading the Greek Myths, a few books on Paganism, and also a Hercule Poirot book (I like to read, hehe).

I respect all people and their faith, and believe that everyone has the right to choose a path/religion that is right for them, and as long as no-one gets hurt...woohoo ;)

(I also like using smilies, too...as you can tell).

I post on many forums, Christian ones, Pagan ones, non-religious ones (I spend alot of time online!!)...so if you see someone called araminta or Minty, it's probably me :D

Anyway...am off to have a lurk around the forum and see what I can find.

Blessings

Wow, gee golly fellah you sure have many interests! :D And they do sound interesting! heh.

Good job on the spelling of the Qur'an pegged it in one. Poriot?? He's nothing compared to the might of Chief Inspector Jacque Cluso!!

One question, whats a hedgewitch do?

hello minty nearly time time to pick some spring tip nettles for some iron, better than irn bru [unless your scottish!]

hello minty, have you discovered treadwells in covent garden yet?

anyway, we don't have nearly enough neo-pagans around the place imo. not saying anything against our esteemed mod bgruagach of course but lately he seems to be in a bit of a minority what with all us beardy monotheists jumping up and down.

if you are interested in anything to do with jewish texts or sources you are more than welcome to ask.

b'shalom

bananabrain

Namaste and welcome to IO Minty...love your interests and look forward to your input....honor all...gotta love that
Gday and welcome Minty.. (did you know that a minty here is a lolly?)
that would only be significant if one knew what a lolly was. (hint hint I'm clueless)

oh wht is this pick on the Grey day??? LOL.
Mintie, soft chewy mint.
One of Australias favourite lollies, (candies)?

Criminals???? lol. Yeah, its so bad here, that all you Poms and Seppos spend all your hard earned dosh to come over here on holidays. lol
Just another day in Paradise.

oh wht is this pick on the Grey day??? LOL.
Mintie, soft chewy mint.
One of Australias favourite lollies, (candies)?

Criminals???? lol. Yeah, its so bad here, that all you Poms and Seppos spend all your hard earned dosh to come over here on holidays. lol
Just another day in Paradise.
pomd?? seppos?? dosh?? more rhyming to splain lucy.

poms..........the british
seppos,,,,,,,, (rhyming slang......... septic tank...yank)
dosh.......money..cash
aussie/101. btw,, all said in a loving and fun way, of course, i wouldnt want to offend anyone.

Well, it looks like we've effectively scared Minty off.

Courage! The inmates are really quite friendly when you get to know us.

Back