Hero Staffy to be visited by Hasselhoff.

We all know Staffords are heroic. LOL. Thats why i am a fan. As far as David Hasselhoff goes...yep he was a tv personality. Not a hero, not even a star in my eyes. but I wish him well in his recovery.(tht is if he is still trying to stay sober).
Love the Grey

No, I meant like the topic of the dog saving a life gets over shot, because people would rather express their opinons on Hoff's career and how much of a success it twas.

He is more of an icon just like whats his face, Chuck Norris or Mr T... These are not actors of skill and talent... They just have the "it" factor which makes them become legends not his acting in 'The revenge of the Cheerleaders' or his voice overs for C&C Red alert 3. Or even his amusing dancing in 'the legend of the dancing ninja'.... It's not his acting brah ;) It's his energy his aura.....

Austin powers wasn't loved by every woman to ever live because he was sexy.... His looks didn't do it... His.... mo........ jo did it.

No, I meant like the topic of the dog saving a life gets over shot, because people would rather express their opinons on Hoff's career and how much of a success it twas.

Austin powers wasn't loved by every woman to ever live because he was sexy.... His looks didn't do it... His.... mo........ jo did it.
Seems to me the article was not about the dog...but the fact that the Hoff was coming to town.

And now you've identified someone with some acting ability. Agree on the T and Norris....same ilk as David.

Hail Staffies! Hail! Those cute sausages. A great illustration of man's best friend again.
As for the hoff, I loved knightrider when I was a lad.

Kit was supreme... :/

There is a lady down here in cornwall that is a friend of my parnters family, her stafford lost one of it's back legs pulling her out from under a tractor. Both surivied... If Lenox wasn't there... The woman would have died.

I got like a whole notepad file on my computer of hero stories of staffords hahaha..

A man was visiting a farmer, and noticed a pig limping around on three legs. He asked, "Why do you keep a pig with three legs?"
"Oh, he's a very special pig, that one. Once our house caught fire, and the pig rushed into the house, squealing like mad, woke us all up, saved our lives he did."
"And his leg got burned off in the fire? That's sad."
"No, no, he got out fine."
"Then how did he lose his leg?"
"Well, a pig that special, you don't eat all at once."

Back