Interfaith prayer...for all?

I like it Cino!

Can you describe your issues?

May I find the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.
I and I alone have the ability to change everything about myself and/or how the thing itself. I do not accept the inability to change things in my life. The wisdom of the LHP and the Black Flame enables me and anyone else to do so.

I and I alone have the ability to change everything about myself and/or how the thing itself. I do not accept the inability to change things in my life. The wisdom of the LHP and the Black Flame enables me and anyone else to do so.
Really brother? You control the weather? It is your fault we dont have world peace and do have covid?

Interesting!

Really brother? You control the weather? It is your fault we dont have world peace and do have covid?

Interesting!
I control how the weather affects me, I control the Peace around me, and I have learned how to control Covid. I am not responsible for anyone else's inability to control their environment.

We were closer with the ideas surrounding Silence. The LHP embraces this idea.

Last edited:
I control how the weather affects me, I control the Peace around me, and I have learned how to control Covid. I am not responsible for anyone else's inability to control their environment.

We were closer with the ideas surrounding Silence. The LHP embraces this idea.
Well sounds like you know the things you can change and those you can't? Maybe reread the objectionable quote?

As usual, you've managed to lose me :confused:
Prayer as evocation of your dark self? At least, that's what my friends who read Fra. Eremor's stuff explained to me at one time.

Not presuming to explain your path to you. Just something that bubbled up from memory.

Prayer as evocation of your dark self? At least, that's what my friends who read Fra. Eremor's stuff explained to me at one time.

Not presuming to explain your path to you. Just something that bubbled up from memory.
I appreciate your input.

Prayer has become a "lost" magical art. It has been reduced to rote recitations or simple wish-making. Prayer originally was the process of concentrated visualization, combined with emotional and mental energy, properly grounded to the physical through proper vocalization. The spoken Word became in essence praying, this was first understood by the ancient Egyptians (and Mesopotamians) in the way of Affirmations then made manifest by way of (Heka) vibrational magic. Efforts were made to align sound with the principles of cosmic order (natural ordering of the universe) which perhaps could be seen as a LOGOS, the dialog with that part of your Self that has the ability to create any condition you need or desire. The invocation within a prayer unites our meditative state of consciousness with the power of the Word and our innate force of Will.

Who exactly would I be asking for this?
I proposed this wording because it can be read to state an intention, or to make a request.

English is wonderfully ambiguous here, some other languages actually have different verb forms for the two.

I proposed this wording because it can be read to state an intention, or to make a request.

English is wonderfully ambiguous here, some other languages actually have different verb forms for the two.
Gotcha . . . someone as myself would need to turn it around from "May I" to I AM" the LHP works with Affirmations, not questions or petitions.

Prayer has become a "lost" magical art. It has been reduced to rote recitations or simple wish-making
Oh come on man. It is ok to claim what you say, do or think...but should you expand that to telling what others do or think?

While I am not a believer in any conventional G!d being I know plenty that are and I would not discount their ability to pray in their way.
Who exactly would I be asking for this?
Whomever you pray to, believe in. For me it is all personal responsibility...no Satan to blame, no other to correct...

Gotcha . . . someone as myself would need to turn it around from "May I" to I AM" the LHP works with Affirmations, not questions or petitions.
"I AM" can be a two-edged sword: the affirmation "I AM happy" can easily be interpreted by the psyche to repress undesirable content (sweep it under the carpet) instead of addressing it and resolving it. The stated intention of "May I be happy" followed by addressing and resolving repressed content would have a much greater chance of producing longer-lasting results, imo.

"I AM" can be a two-edged sword: the affirmation "I AM happy" can easily be interpreted by the psyche to repress undesirable content (sweep it under the carpet) instead of addressing it and resolving it. The stated intention of "May I be happy" followed by addressing and resolving repressed content would have a much greater chance of producing longer-lasting results, imo.
Not if your adequately individuated which is something we on the LHP strive to be.

Back