World events are preparing us for peace.

Is Peace now possible

• Total voters

Tone Bristow-Stagg

Reaction score
The old badger has prophesied ....... but no blooming person three generations from now is going to blooming remember! Too busy rushing after mammon and sorting out the neighbours!

Best of luck with those neighbours.

Stay safe, stay happy. Regards Tony

Thomas

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This is predicted, in quite graphic terms in fact Thomas.
That's the thing with predications, though, we ten to read them from our point of view. Look at Nostradamus, look at interpretations of the Book of Revelations ...

However, predictions won't help when the house is on fire ...

Better still, we can help now by serving each other and the communities we live in.
Yes. Their need is becoming increasingly clear.

Aupmanyav

Search, be your own guru.
Reaction score
Hi Tony....... As I read your post I felt the mantle of prophesy descending upon my shoulders.... only just for a second or two, but descend it did.
The old badger has prophesied ....... but no blooming person three generations from now is going to blooming remember! Too busy rushing after mammon and sorting out the neighbours! :(
The mantle of prophecy did not fall upon me, but this is something which any human can easily understand. That is what I too have said to him, but he goes on and on like a broken record on world peace and brotherhood under the banner of Bahaollah.

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Here is a simple English translation of Avadhoot Gita, not accompanied by Sanskrit original or commentary. Sage Dattatreya (lit.: given by the three Gods, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) is not talking about any God but about Atman/Self/Brahman. So, if the translator mentions God, replace it with Atman/Self/Brahman (PDF download):
https://ia600508.us.archive.org/9/items/Avadhuta_Gita_with_English_Translation/Avadhuta Gita English_text.pdf
Thank you. I can compare the two