WORLD RELIGIONS

dattaswami2

Reaction score
WORLD RELIGIONS

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

The unimaginable God and His unimaginable power (māyā) are one and the same, whereas God’s imaginable power is different from Him. It has undergone modification to become creation (prakṛti) or it appears to be creation. How the unimaginable God possesses an imaginable power, which is different from Him, is unimaginable. Such a wonder is possible only due to His unimaginable power! Our logical analysis and entire knowledge are limited only to this creation, which is the imaginable domain. Hence, it is a waste of time to think about any aspect of the unimaginable domain.

This world, which is the imaginable domain, has plurality. The plurality supplies different media for the unimaginable God for His expression. It enables Him to enter into various selected human devotees in order to become Human Incarnations of God. The human devotee becomes a medium for the entry of the unimaginable God. Thus, God has incarnated in this world in different regions in different times to establish the different religions in the world. Of course, the unimaginable God does not directly enter any medium.

At the very beginning of creation, the unimaginable God first created subtle energy or space. He created the first form or body out of that subtle energy and entered into it to become the first Energetic Incarnation. This first energetic form became the first medium of God. This first mediated form of God or the first Energetic Incarnation is called as Datta or Īśvara in Hinduism and Father of heaven in other religions. There is no trace of difference between the unimaginable God and the first Energetic Incarnation, except that the former is unimaginable while the latter is imaginable. The energetic form of Datta is visible to energetic beings in the upper worlds.

For humans on earth, Datta is invisible but still imaginable. The first Energetic Incarnation, Datta, is also eternal like the unimaginable God; i.e. both have no end. The only difference is that Datta had a beginning from the point of view of His energetic medium, while the unimaginable God has no beginning. It is this Datta that enters a selected human devotee to become a Human Incarnation. The unimaginable God is permanently present in the energetic medium of Datta. That Datta, containing the unimaginable God, enters into the physical medium of a human devotee. Thus, the unimaginable God is equally present in the Human Incarnation.

God incarnates in human form on earth in every human generation. The human media into which God Datta enters each time is different as a result of the plurality that is inherent in the imaginable domain. In other words, one Incarnation looks different from another Incarnation. One Incarnation may appear in a place where people follow say Hinduism, while another Incarnation may appear in a place where people follow a different religion. The Incarnation’s external dress, language, and manners will naturally be according to the culture of the place where He has appeared. This enables Him to mix freely with the people He has come to preach and uplift. But these differences are only external.

From the point of view of the first Energetic Incarnation, Datta or Father of heaven, present in each of them, all Incarnations are one and same. From the point of view of the unimaginable God present in all the Incarnations too, they are one and the same. Thus, all these different mediated Gods are actually one in essence. If you look at the medium, which is part of the imaginable domain, there is plurality. If you look at the internal God Datta or the unimaginable God present in all of them, then there is only one. This truth applies equally to the sub-religions within Hinduism or the different world religions. This analysis is the fundamental basis for bringing unity among the sub-religions of Hinduism and among the various religions in the world.

Universal spirituality is the solution for these problems.. The Universal Spirituality is the basic universal knowledge or philosophy. The one God, who created this entire creation and who is the kind Father of all humanity, preached the same common universal knowledge to people in different places and times. The Universal Religion is the universal practical path of worshipping that one God and maintaining justice and peace in the world. The mode of worship is a part of culture and the variations in it are a matter of personal choice. The spirituality and religion are thus the theoretical and practical parts of the spiritual path and both are universal.

Universal Spirituality and Universal Religion have been established by God Datta now through this Datta Swami. Earlier, Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa had experienced the unity of all religions by practicing every religion for some time. Śaṅkara had similarly, established the unity of all the sub-religions within Hinduism. Shri Shirdi Sai Baba and Shri Satya Sai Baba too had established the unity of world religions. Every religion will lead a person to the same God. So, conversion to another religion is the biggest foolishness that any devotee can do. When all roads lead to the same center, is it not the height of foolishness to leave your road and laterally cross over to another road that leads to the same center? Good times for this entire world are very near. This Universal Spirituality and Religion will bring tremendous unity among all religions. You said that you are following the philosophy of Hinduism. In the spiritual knowledge or philosophy there is no name of any religion since knowledge is always universal.

Parents take complete care of their children during their childhood. The efforts taken by the parents for their children is service, which is also known as the sacrifice of work. Finally, the parents also transfer all their wealth to their children through their will. This transferring of the wealth is called the sacrifice of the fruit of their work since wealth is the fruit of work. So, the sacrifice of the parents for the sake of their children in terms of the sacrifice of work and the fruit of work is complete. Yet most parents save some wealth for their own old age believing that they will live until they become old. They feel there is a risk in sacrificing their entire wealth to their issues while they are still alive. There is a possibility that if their children are not good, they might not take care of the parents in the future when the parents become old. Sometimes, even if the children are good they could be incapable of serving their parents due to some unfortunate circumstances.

The case of God is different from one’s children. God is not bad; He is extremely good. He is also never incapable. In fact, He is omnipotent. Another important difference is that while one’s children are seen with one’s eyes, God is not seen. There is insecurity for those who depend on the children who are seen by their eyes. But there is complete security for those who depend on the unseen God. Ignorant souls only believe in perception. Giving more importance to their unreliable children who are seen, they shower their real love upon the children. The proof of real love is karma yoga. The sacrifice of work and the fruit of work together are called karma yoga. It is the proof of real love since we practically serve and sacrifice our money only for those whom we truly love. Ignorant people truly love only their children and so they do this karma yoga only for their children who are unreliable. They do not truly love God and they do not do karma yoga for Him even though He is supremely reliable, just because He is unseen. Real devotees are the ones who believe in God through inference. They believe in the unseen, unimaginable God by observing His miracles which are visible but unimaginable. Inference, of course, includes perception since the miracles are perceived. This mentality of the majority of human beings is the climax of blind ignorance. Such blind ignorance is actually not based on either perception or inference but is based only on solidified worldly fascination!

Not only can one adopt any mode of worship, but one can also pray to any form of God belonging to any religion, based on one’s personal liking. The different forms of God of various religions are not different since the one and only God exists in every one of them. When this is the truth of even the forms of God in different religions, then what to speak of the different modes of prayer in religions?

One can adopt any mode of prayer of any religion if you like it. This is the basic right of every person in the Universal Religion, which is based on Universal Spirituality.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that the only way to have permanent unity and end the fighting is for everyone to understand and agree with your way of thinking about God and religion?

Not saying that I don't like your way of thinking. I do like some parts of it.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that the only way to have permanent unity and end the fighting is for everyone to understand and agree with your way of thinking about God and religion?

Not saying that I don't like your way of thinking. I do like some parts of it.
One shall reach the same ultimate absolute reality or unimaginable God through any divine form by following any divine path. Conversion from one religion to other religion is the climax of foolish ignorance. When roads from all houses lead to the same centre and when the distances of all roads to centre are one and the same, why one is not going straight to the centre from his house? Why one is thinking of going to other house and travel from the other house to the centre?

Every religion has both merits and defects. The merit of Hinduism is theoretical spiritual knowledge. The merit of Buddhism is elimination of desire, which helps in worshipping God without aspiration for any fruit in return. The merit of Jainism is love and non-violence. The merit of Christianity is practical devotion. The merit of Islam is theoretical sincerity blended with emotional devotion.

The merit of science is perfect analysis of items in the creation so that none will mistake any created item as God. The practical devotion of Christianity is the cause for practical propagation of God’s knowledge. Every gem of every religion must be appreciated by all other religions.

No religion shall be egoistic claiming that it alone is 100% meritorious. The merits of every religion are from its founder, who is the human incarnation of God and due to good followers of that religion. The defects of every religion are due to the ignorant followers of that religion.

: There are many religions on this earth, each of them associated with different cultures and languages and each of them suitable to people with different levels of maturity. Diversity already exists among people. Hence, God has to descend in the forms of different Human Incarnations to suit to these different people belonging to different cultures and regions. The same subject of spiritual knowledge has been preached by God in different languages, following different cultures and using different ways of preaching to become the different religions of the world.

God comes to this world in human form to preach and uplift us. He is called Human incarnation of God. One shall meet the present human incarnation and learn divine knowledge from Him.

God comes to this world for our sake only so that we can see Him, touch Him and co-live with HIm and can clarify all our spiritual doubts from Him directly.

One shall reach the same ultimate absolute reality or unimaginable God through any divine form by following any divine path. ...

That doesn't answer my question. You wrote:

At the maximum one generation of the followers got united ... The next generation fights with each other ... A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals ... Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

I'm trying to find out how you think that what you're doing will help stop the fighting and bring permanent unity to the religions and Universal Peace to the world. Just by you posting your view of God and religions, or by everyone understanding and agreeing with it? If it's by everyone understanding and agreeing with it, how are you thinking that will happen?

How does one imagine an unimaginable g!d?
The unimaginable God is beyond the four-dimensional model of space and time. You can imagine the dissolution of matter converting into energy filling the space. Subsequently you can imagine the disappearance of energy in the space and the result is final vacuum. But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.

God being the generator of space is beyond space and therefore, can never be imagined. If you have to imagine God, the pre-requisite is the imagination of disappearance of space or vacuum. Of course space is a form of very fine energy and in this context the word energy used by Me can be taken as crude form of energy. The only knowledge about God is that He is beyond the knowledge (Yasyaamatam… Veda).You should not say that God is incapable of preaching the characteristics of God and that it shows only the ignorance about God. Most of the people are thinking God as imaginable item like awareness, all pervading energy, visible light, inert matter etc. Negating all these possibilities and establishing the true unimaginable nature of God itself is the perfect and complete knowledge of God. By realizing completely that God is unimaginable, you have attained the true knowledge of God. Nobody other than God can understand God (Brahamavit Brahmaiva….Veda).

Therefore, God is not ignorant Himself. The inability to understand God belongs to the limited scope of intelligence of human being and it is not due to incapable explanation of God. A blind man can never see any object, however much it may be explained. The defect lies with the blind man and not with the preacher. The intelligence of any human being cannot cross the spatial dimensions and can never imagine God, the generator of space, existing beyond space without spatial dimensions. The reason for not understanding God is also clearly explained by God. Therefore, God is the best preacher of the ultimate truth and the main purpose of human incarnation is only to preach the true spiritual knowledge, which alone can save any human being in the ultimate sense.

I'm trying to find out how you think that what you're doing will help stop the fighting and bring permanent unity to the religions and Universal Peace to the world. Just by you posting your view of God and religions, or by everyone understanding and agreeing with them? If it's by everyone understanding and agreeing with them, how are you thinking that will happen?

By right interpretation of scriptures of all the religions to bring unity among each other. Propagating this unified divine knowledge in this world.
The different religions are not different at all in the subject-matter. They differ only in their external cover consisting of language and culture. A person born in a certain region where a specific language and specific culture is followed, will naturally follow the religion related to that language and culture. But all souls born on earth, irrespective of which religion they are born into, follow the same subject-matter of spirituality through their own religions and hence, this question has no relevance at all.

This question is again based on foolish, conservative and fanatic blindness. The subject-matter of all religions is one and the same. The same God has revealed that common subject-matter to mankind by incarnating in human form in different regions, following the different languages and different cultures of the people in those regions. Yet, I wonder how such petty childish ideas are still alive! The spiritual concepts from the Bible mentioned above are excellent. But apart from that excellent divine knowledge, the poisonous mockery of other religions pains Me a lot. Even a pot of milk turns poisonous upon the addition of even a drop of poison.

Even a pot of milk turns poisonous upon the addition of even a drop of poison.
For those who are not baby cows and intending.to gain a few.hundred pounds ...milk is a cross species experiment that man has started and is completely unnatural eh?

As we learn more about lactose we see the error in our ways eh? You are suggesting a new milk?

God comes to this world in human form to preach and uplift us. He is called Human incarnation of God. One shall meet the present human incarnation and learn divine knowledge from Him.

God comes to this world for our sake only so that we can see Him, touch Him and co-live with HIm and can clarify all our spiritual doubts from Him directly.
So we are fortunate in being preached to here by @dattaswami2 the latest human incarnation of God?
Universal Spirituality and Universal Religion have been established by God Datta now through this Datta Swami. Earlier, Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa had experienced the unity of all religions by practicing every religion for some time.
Hang on ...

Do the followers of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa recognise @dattaswami?

What does Swami Smaranananda say about @dattaswami2

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out how you think that what you're doing will help stop the fighting and bring permanent unity to the religions and Universal Peace to the world. Just by you posting your view of God and religions, or by everyone understanding and agreeing with it? If it's by everyone understanding and agreeing with it, how are you thinking that will happen?

By right interpretation of scriptures of all the religions to bring unity among each other. Propagating this unified divine knowledge in this world.

First I want to say that I like what you're saying about God teaching all people through different religions, using different languages and cultural environments. I think that people learning to see it that way is part of what is needed to stop the cruelty, violence and oppression, and bring out all the best possibilities in people and in society. I don't think that will happen by one person telling all the others how to interpret their scriptures. You aren't the only one doing that. I've seen others doing the same thing, and their interpretations of all the world's scriptures are different from each other. If you think that promoting your interpretation of all the world's scriptures will help stop the fighting and bring peace to the world, do you think that other people promoting their interpretations of all the world's scriptures, different from each other and in some ways even opposed to each other, will also help stop the fighting and bring peace to the world? Maybe so, if they don't start fighting with each other.

(later) I agree with the idea of God teaching different people through different religions, using different languages and cultural environments. I think that people learning to see it that way is part of what needs to happen to stop the cruelty, violence and oppression, and bring out the best possibilities in people and in society. Maybe what you're doing will help more people see it that way. The results that I've seen in the last 20 years from other people promoting that idea in Internet discussions don't look good to me. I've never seen it result in anything but feuding and fighting, and perpetuating and reinforcing animosities across belief divides. Maybe you have a different way of doing it that will produce different results. One mistake that I've seen people making is setting themselves up in a position of authority, as if they are infallible interpreters of the scriptures of other people's religions, and it's looking to me like you might be doing that also.

Last edited:
For other people following this thread, looking past dattaswami2's theology and presentation, what do you think of the idea of different religions being different ways of the same God teaching different people, using different languages and cultural environments, and promoting that idea as a way of helping to bring peace to the world? I'm thinking that it will be more of a sign of progress, rather than a way of trying to make it happen.

(later) I'm aware that the language that I'm using, saying that it's the same God teaching different people, is itself one of those languages specific to some religions, and is rejected in some other religions and ways of thinking. I'll need to think some more about how to say what I'm thinking in some of the other languages.

(later) I'll try putting it this way. I'm thinking that there isn't only one religion or way of thinking that's good for helping people live the best lives they can, for themselves and for the world. The answer to the world's problems is not for all people to join some religion, or to reject all of them. Part of the answer is for people to support and encourage each other in whatever path they are following for their own progress and for human progress in general. When people are thinking monotheistically, it might be helpful for them to think of other people's religions in their own minds as different ways that God is teaching people, using different languages and cultural environments, but not to try to use that language in their conversations with people who don't like it, or even worse, to debate about it with them.

Last edited:
For other people following this thread, looking past dattaswami2's theology and presentation, what do you think of the idea of different religions being different ways of the same God teaching different people, using different languages and cultural environments...
I believe that. Acts 2:6 comes to mind: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Since marrying into the Hindu culture, I am utterly amazed at how many of the same lessons found in Christian teachings are also taught in Hindu doctrine, though presented in decidedly different ways.

I believe that. Acts 2:6 comes to mind: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Since marrying into the Hindu culture, I am utterly amazed at how many of the same lessons found in Christian teachings are also taught in Hindu doctrine, though presented in decidedly different ways.

The messages of a Hindu saint like Swami Vivekananda have spread in Christian countries. The messages of Christianity have spread in India. Thus there is a broad-minded brotherhood between Hinduism and Christianity. The tolerance of Hindus and the love of Christians are the reasons for such a bond of brotherhood. Spreading of these special discourses among your Christian friends will strengthen the feelings of brotherhood and love, which is the aim of mine. When the people following these two religions mix together with love, it means that the two religions have mixed togther. Religion only means the people following those religions and therefore, the scriptures can also be mixed and correlated.

Suppose there are two teachers and one is a Hindu and the other is a Christian. One must judge the teacher by His knowledge and way of preaching. Accept that teacher whose teaching enters deeply into your heart and makes you understand the subject. Such knowledge will definitely lead to practice. Similarly, judge any scripture by the value of its knowledge and its way of preaching the knowledge. Do not be biased in our judgment because we will be helped by the knowledge of the teacher and not by the teacher.

Let us be open-minded and read all the scriptures and judge by the merit. We must judge the teacher by his knowledge and way of preaching only and not by the teacher’s caste, sex and religion. Therefore, I advise all the Hindus to read the preaching of Holy Jesus and get spiritual benefit out of it. His teachings are very sharp and shrewd like the powerful rays of the radiant sun and will help you in your spiritual effort. Do not be biased by the external culture, which is only apparent. Are we not using the fan, the electric bulb, television etc., which were invented by Christian scientists? Similarly, we should use the diamonds that came out from the mouth of Holy Jesus in your spiritual efforts and get benefited.

First I want to say that I like what you're saying about God teaching all people through different religions, using different languages and cultural environments. I think that people learning to see it that way is part of what is needed to stop the cruelty, violence and oppression, and bring out all the best possibili........e. I've never seen it result in anything but feuding and fighting, and perpetuating and reinforcing animosities across belief divides. Maybe you have a different way of doing it that will produce different results. One mistake that I've seen people making is setting themselves up in a position of authority, as if they are infallible interpreters of the scriptures of other people's religions, and it's looking to me like you might be doing that also.

The fundamental concepts in all religions are exactly one and the same because the same God came in various human forms to preach the spiritual knowledge in different regions. There cannot be any contradiction in the basic concepts of all religions in the world. There may be some superficial differences due to different cultures and traditions that had developed in various places of the world when the preaching was given to them. There is only one God for this entire world, who is beyond space and beyond the imagination of any human being. God is beyond the imagination of even angels who are energetic beings. This unimaginable God gets mediated; that is, He enters into the medium of a human being in order to approach human beings present in various places of the world. The human media in which the unimaginable God enters in different times appear different, as per the different cultures and the different languages of the people to whom God is preaching. In the above-mentioned concept of not harming any creatures, you can find perfect similarity between the preachings of Buddha, Mahāvīr and Jesus.

Essence of preaching of Jesus, Krishna, Muhammad etc are one and the same. All religions leads to the same God only. I will explain how it is. Based on the psychology of receivers, God gave suitable concepts for their assimilation. Merely delivering the concepts is not important for the divine preacher or the Human Incarnation of God. The proper digestion of the concepts by the receivers is more important. God is the impartial Father and except for the above reason, there is no other reason why He would show some difference in what He preaches to people in various places of the world. The cultures that had developed in various regions of the world were different and the attitudes of people were also different. The ultimate essential concepts delivered by God in all places were one and the same. Only the modes in which the same concepts were introduced were different.

In fact, even in the same religion called Hinduism, there was a lot of variation in the attitudes of people. As a result, different sub-religions developed in Hinduism itself. To reform a set of souls belonging to a similar psychology, God adopted a specific way of introducing a certain concept. Before introducing the final concept, the preacher has to follow the psychology of the receiver for sometime. It is just like running along with a powerful bull for sometime before controlling it. Since there are differences in the psychologies of people belonging to different cultures, the preaching has to initially follow their respective psychologies. This is what makes the preaching given by the same God to different sets of people appear different. It is only the initial running along with different bulls, in different directions. The final step of controlling the bull is one and the same for all people in all regions.

Hindus had a high I.Q. and hence, there was much development of metaphysics with enlightened theoretical knowledge. Christians have much love and kindness in their hearts and therefore, the concept of practical service or practical devotion is developed in Christianity. Muslims are very sincere and emotional and hence, the concept of theoretical devotion is developed in Islam. God preached all these concepts everywhere, but, based on the different attitudes of the people, different steps, out of the same spiritual journey, became prominent in each religion.

When the receivers have a lot of love and affection, it is convenient to explain the relationship between God and soul to them as a Father-child relationship. When there is a lot of sincerity and emotion in the receivers, making them strictly follow orders based on the fear of God works well. When metaphysics is developed among the receivers, it is revealed to them that the same Father-child relationship between God and the soul is to be reversed. After deep analysis, the devotee is told that he should be like a father and treat God as his adopted son. It means that the devotee should continue expressing his love for God practically, in the form of service and sacrifice, irrespective of whether God responds to him favorably or unfavorably.

How does one imagine an unimaginable g!d?

God is unimaginable and no body can imagine Him. Because God has no spatial coordinates. Space do not exists in Him. Space came from Him. God cannot be even imagined also! Only items having spatial coordinates can be envisioned not God. God is unimaginable and His existence is felt from the existence of unimaginable events in this world known as miracles.

This entire universe is imaginable. God actually exists at the boundary of the universe. When we reach the boundary of universe we can meet God there! But we will never reach the boundary of universe due to our own inability. When space disappears we can see God. But when space disappears along with space we will also disappear, in such case how can we see the unimaginable God? The only way is to meet God is that when He comes here in human form to preach divine knowledge, by meeting such God in human form of our time we have met God.

Essence of preaching of Jesus, Krishna, Muhammad etc are one and the same. All religions leads to the same God only.

At this point I don't see how this could possibly have any better results than any of the other monotheistic "all religions are one" evangelizing that I've seen in Internet discussions in the last 20 years, but I could be wrong. "Time will tell." :)

(later) I'll try to think of this as part of your path of progress, and how I might be able to encourage and support you. :D

At this point I don't see how this could possibly have any better results than any of the other monotheistic "all religions are one" evangelizing that I've seen in Internet discussions in the last 20 years, but I could be wrong. "Time will tell." :)

(later) I'll try to think of this as part of your path of progress, and how I might be able to encourage and support you. :D
To unify all the religions in the world and to give exceptional spiritual guidance to the entire humanity, God alone, who is capable of possessing such exceptional spiritual knowledge called Prajnanam, takes the human body.

The main aim of God entering into the world is to give excellent guidance to the spiritual aspirants. No soul can give such exceptional guidance equal to God. Such guidance is based on the exceptional unique knowledge of omniscient God. Since He is the author of the spiritual scriptures, He alone can give the correct interpretation and the essence of all the scriptures.

Since the same God came in different forms to different parts of the world and gave the exceptional spiritual guidance to the entire humanity through the scriptures of various religions, He alone can correlate all the scriptures and establish the Universal Spirituality and the subsequent peace and harmony in the world. Such basic exceptional and universal spiritual knowledge is called as Prajnanam. For this purpose, it goes without saying that the suitable medium to fulfill this main aim is only the human body. Hence, God comes in human form only to accomplish this excellent goal.

To unify all the religions in the world and to give exceptional spiritual guidance to the entire humanity, God alone, who is capable of possessing such exceptional spiritual knowledge called Prajnanam, takes the human body.

The main aim of God entering into the world is to give excellent guidance to the spiritual aspirants. No soul can give such exceptional guidance equal to God. Such guidance is based on the exceptional unique knowledge of omniscient God. Since He is the author of the spiritual scriptures, He alone can give the correct interpretation and the essence of all the scriptures.

Since the same God came in different forms to different parts of the world and gave the exceptional spiritual guidance to the entire humanity through the scriptures of various religions, He alone can correlate all the scriptures and establish the Universal Spirituality and the subsequent peace and harmony in the world. Such basic exceptional and universal spiritual knowledge is called as Prajnanam. For this purpose, it goes without saying that the suitable medium to fulfill this main aim is only the human body. Hence, God comes in human form only to accomplish this excellent goal.

That looks similar to my way of thinking about some people who are part of the history of religions.

I'll say again that I think that when people are thinking monotheistically, it can be helpful for them, in their own minds, to think of other people's religions as different ways of God teaching people using different languages and cultural environments, but not to argue and debate about it with people who aren't thinking that way.

That looks similar to my way of thinking about some people who are part of the history of religions.

I'll say again that I think that when people are thinking monotheistically, it can be helpful for them, in their own minds, to think of other people's religions as different ways of God teaching people using different languages and cultural environments, but not to argue and debate about it with people who aren't thinking that way.

You are right. I also having the same opinion as yours. There are two root causes for the entire chaos and terrorism in this world. One is the thirst for earning money and the other is religious fanaticism. For the sake of money, people are quarreling with each other, whereas for the sake of religion, countries are quarreling with each other. Unless these two root causes are eradicated, we cannot achieve world peace. The tree will not die if WE merely cut its leaves or branches. It dies only when WE cut its roots. There is no use of earning extra money. Due to excess money, quarrels, mental worries and several other problems arise. Finally, it ends in loss alone; there is no profit. We have to leave all this extra money here itself and quit this world alone. Even our children might lose that money given by us. Such sinful extra money brings problems not only to us but also to our children. Neither we nor our children will be happy and peaceful.

In this world, people belonging to every religion think that their religion is the only true religion. They think that the God of their religion can alone give salvation and that the worship of that God should be done only as told by their religion. They also condemn other religions and invite people to get converted to their religion. They do a lot of work to ensure that their religion alone is established in the entire world. This shows their ambition. It is just like Alexander’s ambition to make the entire world his kingdom. Alexander wanted to extend his kingdom. But even he turned back after fighting with Porus (Purushottama) on seeing the loss of life in the battle. However, the ambition of religious fanatics does not subside even upon seeing any amount of loss of life. Religion is considered to be based upon spiritual knowledge and religious people are expected to be free from ambition. We can excuse the ambition of an ignorant person like Alexander.

The heart of a religious fanatic will not change by any amount of kindness or love expressed in the form of appeals. Such appeals can only change the heart. But the change in heart is always temporary. The change in the intelligence that is brought by knowledge, which is based on logic, is always real and permanent. Intelligence (buddhi) is considered to be the driver of this body. The body is like a chariot that is pulled by the senses, which are like horses. If the driver of the chariot is convinced, then the entire chariot along with the horses, will travel along the correct path. The terrorist will not change by love or kindness shown to him. He becomes a terrorist due to the wrong knowledge that has entered his brain. He was convinced by that wrong knowledge. That knowledge can be changed only by the right knowledge. A diamond can only be cut by another diamond. Similarly, one type of knowledge can only be replaced by another type of knowledge. Then only, will he be convinced and changed forever. So far, the attempts made to change the terrorist were beating around the bush and therefore, they did not have much effect. The knowledge, which is given below, directly hits the bird in the bush and so this should be spread all over the world.

Back