There is no justice if atheism is true

Aupmanyav

Search, be your own guru.
Reaction score
@Ahanu makes a very strange statement in another thread.
Ahanu, how did you arrive at that?
There are laws of the nation and the laws of the society in which you live. Does atheism asks one to disobey those laws?
I submit to both. My being atheist does not exempt me from them.

Ahanu, how did you arrive at that?
There are laws of the nation and the laws of the society in which you live. Does atheism asks one to disobey those laws?
I submit to both. My being atheist does not exempt me from them.
What about the tyrants that make unjust laws, live like kings in opulence and then pass on. They submitted to no laws, they made their own at the expense of many.

Regards Tony

What about the tyrants that make unjust laws, live like kings in opulence and then pass on. They submitted to no laws, they made their own at the expense of many.

Regards Tony
Do you really believe that all tyrants who have made unjust laws and lived in opulence have been atheists?

@Aupmanyav .... The folks who think that atheism must be wicked and lawless cannot have investigated lawlessness and crime within their own religions and among their own believers.

Do you really believe that all tyrants who have made unjust laws and lived in opulence have been atheists?

You are fully, fully, misunderstanding the reply. It is saying that they will have faced no justice.

There is no justice, if Athiesim is true (No God to answer to)

So how can they face justice, if there is no God, it means they got away with it.

Regards Tony

You are fully, fully, misunderstanding the reply. It is saying that they will have faced no justice.

So how can they face justice, if there is no God, it means they got away with it.

Regards Tony
Hello Tony...... I don't understand the above reply, either.
Religion and Gods are not the source of legislation, laws, rules and controls, but humans.

For example, I feel very confident in proposing that the laws of Moses were produced by humans, for humans, for the provision of a very successful people.

Why don't you quote a law which you think came from a God?

No, there is nothing strange about it. He refers to Divine justice.

I said
Take Hitler, for example.
Your belief means that Hitler escaped answering for the suffering that he caused others,
by committing suicide

The correct Christian belief, is that he will not escape judgement.
Divine justice is perfect, Holy.
We cannot escape justice by death.
The physical body perishes, and we "give up the ghost", and we return to God, to whom we belong.

Hello Tony...... I don't understand the above reply, either.
Religion and Gods are not the source of legislation, laws, rules and controls, but humans.

For example, I feel very confident in proposing that the laws of Moses were produced by humans, for humans, for the provision of a very successful people.

Why don't you quote a law which you think came from a God?
No one can escape justice.

"..O ye peoples of the world! Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity is following you, and that grievous retribution awaiteth you. Think not the deeds ye have committed have been blotted from My sight. By My beauty! All your doings hath My Pen graven with open characters upon tablets of chrysolite..."

So if there is no divine justice, then there are people that get away with injustices and tyranny.

Which confirms

"There is no justice if atheism is true"​

Regards Tony

Like LGBTQ are aberrations or women should not be given powers of authority? Laws made by tyrants do not last long.

It is saying that they will have faced no justice.
Yeah, many people escape punishment for there wicked deeds. It is a fact of life, and that good people suffer. Do you have any evidence that they are punished by Allah after they die? These are just stories.
Nice people, whether theists or atheists, judge their own actions and make corrections. Evil people, whether theists or atheist, do not are for that. I am told the percentage in American prisons of theists is much higher than atheists.

Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, many people escape punishment for there wicked deeds. It is a fact of life, and that good people suffer..
It is..
..but they won't get away with it in the end..
..you mark my words !

Death is no escape. Do you think that our lives are all for nothing?
Not at all .. it is all "recorded" .. corruption will not be the victor.

..you mark my words !
Do you think that our lives are all for nothing?
Dear friend, neither you will survive after death , nor I (according to my belief, atoms disperse and never come together again). So what is the use of marking your words.
Of course not. I engendered two children, they have engendered their three children. These children in turn will engender more children. I have helped a few hundred young people to go for higher studies to USA. They must be doing nice work there or may have returned to benefit India. So, my life has not been in vain. Same with other people. We do what we do and pass away.

No, there is nothing strange about it. He refers to Divine justice.

I said

We cannot escape justice by death.
The physical body perishes, and we "give up the ghost", and we return to God, to whom we belong.
If that's what you believe........
But I believe that the only power around here is the chaos of Mother Nature, and so no divine justice more retribution, only laws and justice as decided by humans.

No one can escape justice.

"..O ye peoples of the world! Know, verily, that an unforeseen calamity is following you, and that grievous retribution awaiteth you. Think not the deeds ye have committed have been blotted from My sight. By My beauty! All your doings hath My Pen graven with open characters upon tablets of chrysolite..."

So if there is no divine justice, then there are people that get away with injustices and tyranny.

Which confirms

"There is no justice if atheism is true"​

Regards Tony
You're writing to a non-theist deist, Tony.
You believe in a divine law and justice, and I just have to face up to the chaos of Nature.

Yeah, many people escape punishment for there wicked deeds. It is a fact of life, and that good people suffer. Do you have any evidence that they are punished by Allah after they die? These are just stories.
Nice people, whether theists or atheists, judge their own actions and make corrections. Evil people, whether theists or atheist, do not are for that. I am told the percentage in American prisons of theists is much higher than atheists.
Hi Aup.....what gets me is the list of dreadful reports coming to light, of the mistreatment of religious 'charities' to children, or the conduct of some religious leaders....they clearly don't believe in any judgement from any divinity.
Religion can talk such hogwash.

If that's what you believe........
But I believe that the only power around here is the chaos of Mother Nature..
Chaos?
Most of the chaos I see is that which man is responsible for, :(

Is that your name for God .. "Mother Nature"?
Yes I know, you think that nature is "dumb" while you are not. Tut!

It is..
..but they won't get away with it in the end..
..you mark my words !

Death is no escape. Do you think that our lives are all for nothing?
Not at all .. it is all "recorded" .. corruption will not be the victor.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
Back