There is no justice if atheism is true

Tone Bristow-Stagg

Reaction score
Seems Anti interfaith to me, belief in G!d as a judge jury and executioner is a choice, not all theists believe that, nor do the Buddhists, Taoist, and a plethora of other varieties of agnostic and atheist we welcome to this site.

I see it it is just stating a logical conclusion.

If there is no ultimate standard for justice, known by many as God, where anarchy gives way to submission unto Laws.

If we do not have that set standard, then anarchy is also a valid choice, as what power do we submit to if we do not agree with a law?

This is not saying Athiests are going to choose anarchy.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score

If there is no ultimate standard for justice, known by many as God, where anarchy gives way to submission unto Laws.

If we do not have that set standard, then anarchy is also a valid choice, as what power do we submit to if we do not agree with a law?

Regards Tony
But anarchy is anathema to survival of any tribe? Any tribe assumes a strong leader in wartime, who continues into peacetime -- and all leaders enact laws for their domain. Murder, theft and anarchy are not tribal values anytime in history -- for obvious reasons they are not permitted within the tribe or conquered tribes. Genghis Khan enacted laws for the nations he conquered.

It was said that a woman could walk 1000 miles naked with a bag of gold around her neck within the lands of his rule, without fear

The Yassa law of Ghengs Khan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yas...es were no,control that was strictly enforced.

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Trade and revenue have to continue for a society to survive and prosper.

Aupmanyav

Search, be your own guru.
Reaction score
As an atheists who visits theist forums, I am not an anarchist, I debate in a civilized way. My views are anti-religious, but I do not resent religion. Many people, in my own religion and others, find solace there. I follow the laws of the forums I visit, of my religion and of my country. What I do not stomach is 'book thumping' and proselytization. That is where conflicts occur. An atheist will not believe in laws promulgated by an imaginary entity or someone claiming to speak for that imaginary entity without providing any evidence (Yeah, an imaginary entity or its representative cannot provide evidence ;)).

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Reaction score

Tone Bristow-Stagg

Reaction score
M
As ab atheists who visits theist forums, I am not an anarchist, I debate in a civilized way. My views are anti-religious, but I do not resent religion. Many people, in my own religion and others, find solace there. I follow the laws of the forums I visit, of my religion and of my country. What I do not stomach is 'book thumping' and proselytization. That is where conflicts occur. An atheist will not believe in laws promulgated by an imaginary entity or someone claiming to speak for that imaginary entity without providing any evidence (Yeah, an imaginary entity or its representative cannot provide evidence ;)).

I do not see the OP is offering that Athiests cannot choose to be wonderful peoples.

I see it offeres the challenge to consider the source of our goodness is beyond our own self, that it emanates from a positive and intelligence source.

So the OP is not a personal attack, it is an theological exploration.

Regards Tony

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe. Figures according to 2011 Census are:
No religion (inc. Atheism, Agnosticism, Secularism and Unanswered) (0.25%) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India
A 100 million means something like 7%. In that case, I will loose all my uniqueness. ;)
Less than 1%? I highly doubt it today, India's population has increasingly left Hindusim and embraced Atheism. 7% is not that much of a jump but it still portrays the numbers appropriately IMO

Aupmanyav

Reaction score
We do have set standards. Most people submit to the laws of their society and their country.
Less than 1%? I highly doubt it today, India's population has increasingly left Hindusim and embraced Atheism.
79% declare themselves as Hindus. Hinduism is stronger today than it was 10 years ago.