There is no justice if atheism is true

If we do not have that set standard, then anarchy is also a valid choice, as what power do we submit to if we do not agree with a law?
We do have set standards. Most people submit to the laws of their society and their country.
Less than 1%? I highly doubt it today, India's population has increasingly left Hindusim and embraced Atheism.
79% declare themselves as Hindus. Hinduism is stronger today than it was 10 years ago.

There are laws of the nation and the laws of the society in which you live. Does atheism asks one to disobey those laws?
I submit to both. My being atheist does not exempt me from them.
But you must believe that these laws and rules have an origin. Why is it that humans have laws and moral law and objective reasoning but other species do not. My answer is they came and were ordained by God, But what do you say?

But you must believe that these laws and rules have an origin. Why is it that humans have laws and moral law and objective reasoning but other species do not. My answer is they came and were ordained by God, But what do you say?

I would agree an Athiest will not.

Regards Tony

Other species also have their laws. All societies have laws. Humans are just one species of animals. Society cannot function without laws. You have an answer but you have no evidence for it other than the the story of the stone tablet that your God had gave to Moses and which he broke later.

My G!d is principle. It is the TOE, the underlying principle that allows all to exist in this universe, the gravity thar keeps us on earth, the moon controlling our tides, us revolving around our sun, our sun in our spiral arm and our galaxy spinning thru space! It is a joy to behold!

So to me the books and rules are man's week attempts at rules and laws and punishments

Man's law says stop at stop signs, under penalty of a fine, G!ds law is two objects cannot occupy the same space, and an action causes an equal and opposite reaction, the penalties to breaking those rules are a tad more severe

Same thing with the permanent record they lied about in school, the good and naughty list of the pseudo God Santa, or the fictions St Michael at man made pearly gates deciding who walks roads paved of gold listening to harps for eternity...all man's mind making stuff up while the real permanent record is in our mind, knowing what we have done wrong, and having to deal with those repercussions for a lifetime

Of course that is just the ramblings of this agnostic

Back