What would the world be like without Jesus?

Jesus is the LOGOS/WORD according to the bible. Jesus is a man who is also fully God. He made the choice to come as a man to be the ultimate and final sacrifice in order to save mankind. I had to check and make sure this was the Christianity section.. lol He wasn't given divine glory.. that was His by inheritance as the only begotten Son of the Father. He was the great I AM from the old testament. He declared it by saying before Abraham was I AM. He told Moses to tell Israel that I AM sent me to you.

You have the GOD given right to believe whatsoever you choose to believe, but as I can find nothing in the holy scriptures to support such a belief, I will continue to believe that Jesus was born of the seed of Adam as are all human beings, He was a descendant of King David as revealed by the messenger of God who told the young 13 years old Mary, that in the near future she would become pregnant and bear a son, who God would make a King as was his ancestor David. The biological father of Jesus was Joseph the son of Heli AKA Alexander Helios III a descendant of Nathan the son of King David.

One can be a devout Christian and not believe that Isaiah said that a virgin would become pregnant and bear a son.

Go to “A Dictionary of Biblical Tradition in English Literature,” by David Jeffery. There you will find written, “Many scholars consider the new Revised Standard Version of the King James translation, which is probably the most widely used version of the English bible today, and considered by most modern scholars to be to be the most accurate translation of the Old Testament. It follows the modern consensus in translating ‘Almah’ as ‘Young Woman’ in Isaiah 7: 14; as do the Hebrew scriptures.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, all translate Isaiah 7: 14; “A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son.”

Also, the Good News Bible, Roman Catholic Study Edition, with imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon reads, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc.”

As these religious bodies now, all accept that Isaiah was not referring to a virgin in that famous passage, they must now accept that the authors of the Septuagint and The Gospel of Matthew, who were forced to use the Greek term “Parthenos” in reference to Isaiah’s prophecy, were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary, was still a virgin.

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called immanuel: (“which means God is with us.”)

Acts3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus.

Last edited:
You have the GOD given right to believe whatsoever you choose to believe, but as I can find nothing in the holy scriptures to support such a belief, I will continue to believe that Jesus was born of the seed of Adam as are all human beings, He was a descendant of King David as revealed by the messenger of God who told the young 13 years old Mary, that in the near future she would become pregnant and bear a son, who God would make a King as was his ancestor David. The biological father of Jesus was Joseph the son of Heli AKA Alexander Helios III a descendant of Nathan the son of King David.

One can be a devout Christian and not believe that Isaiah said that a virgin would become pregnant and bear a son.

Go to “A Dictionary of Biblical Tradition in English Literature,” by David Jeffery. There you will find written, “Many scholars consider the new Revised Standard Version of the King James translation, which is probably the most widely used version of the English bible today, and considered by most modern scholars to be to be the most accurate translation of the Old Testament. It follows the modern consensus in translating ‘Almah’ as ‘Young Woman’ in Isaiah 7: 14; as do the Hebrew scriptures.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, all translate Isaiah 7: 14; “A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son.”

Also, the Good News Bible, Roman Catholic Study Edition, with imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon reads, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc.”

As these religious bodies now, all accept that Isaiah was not referring to a virgin in that famous passage, they must now accept that the authors of the Septuagint and The Gospel of Matthew, who were forced to use the Greek term “Parthenos” in reference to Isaiah’s prophecy, were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary, was still a virgin.

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called immanuel: (“which means God is with us.”)

Acts3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus.
Ok. God bless you.

So who was John talking about? Who is the Word? The Word was before Adam. So who is the Word?

1.In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2. The same was in the beginning with God.

3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And then we have... Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

...but you say he came AFTER Adam. So the verse should say "He is after Adam, but before some other things".

Luke 10:18 And He said to them "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven".

So Satan's fall didn't happen until after Adam was born? Surely the patriarchs would have mentioned demons falling to earth.

As regards the original question: What would the world be like without Jesus?

Well, Europe could quite possibly be Muslim, as the individual kingdoms might well have succumbed to the expansion of the Ottoman empire which at its height controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and Northern Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries.

And if Europe is Muslim, one wonders about the New World?

I will continue to believe that Jesus was born of the seed of Adam as are all human beings, He was a descendant of King David as revealed by the messenger of God who told the young 13 years old Mary ...
Ah, see? Here's the point:
1: Christians believe Jesus is fully human, so no dispute there.
2: The 13-year-old Mary – that's not Scriptural.
3: Seems from my first point you're not fully conversant with the doctrine of the Incarnation.

The biological father of Jesus was Joseph the son of Heli AKA Alexander Helios III a descendant of Nathan the son of King David.
Actually, if you read Scripture carefully, you'll notice in Matthew Ch1, the lineage of Jesus –
"Abraham begot Isaac. And Isaac begot Jacob..." (v2) and so on, in total 39 'begots' until we reach Joseph:
"And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ" (v16) – it's notable that Scripture does not say Joseph begot Jesus, only that Joseph is the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus – so Matthew is making the point that Joseph was not the biological father.

And again, the Lucan lineage says: "And Jesus himself was beginning about the age of thirty years; being (as it was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was of Heli, who was of Mathat" (3:23) – here, explicitly, Luke is saying Joseph is not the biological father.

Ah, see? Here's the point:
1: Christians believe Jesus is fully human, so no dispute there.
2: The 13-year-old Mary – that's not Scriptural.
3: Seems from my first point you're not fully conversant with the doctrine of the Incarnation.

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC and is believed to have been murdered at the orders of Herod the Great. The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna, whose mother was from the tribe of Asher.

Elizabeth became the mother of John the Baptist, while her sister Hanna was married off to Alexander Helios III, AKA Heli the grandfather of Jesus, it is believed that Yehoshua/Jesus III died three years before the birth of his grand-daughter Mary, which would mean that Mary was born in 20 B. C., and Jesus was born in 6 B. C., two years before the death of Herod the Great in the spring of 4 B. C., making Mary about 13 when she conceived Jesus the son her half-brother Joseph the son of Heli and 14 when she gave birth to Jesus, the first of her sons and daughters.

Actually, if you read Scripture carefully, you'll notice in Matthew Ch1, the lineage of Jesus –
"Abraham begot Isaac. And Isaac begot Jacob..." (v2) and so on, in total 39 'begots' until we reach Joseph:
"And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ" (v16) – it's notable that Scripture does not say Joseph begot Jesus, only that Joseph is the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus – so Matthew is making the point that Joseph was not the biological father.

CORRECT, Matthew is making the point that Joseph the son of Jacob who married the already pregnant Mary was not the biological father Jesus.
And Matthew was a descendant of the cursed line of Jehoiachin of who it is writen in Jeremiah 22; 30; “This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David's successors. I, the LORD, have spoken.”

And again, the Lucan lineage says: "And Jesus himself was beginning about the age of thirty years; being (as it was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was of Heli, who was of Mathat" (3:23) – here, explicitly, Luke is saying Joseph is not the biological father.

In Luke 3: 22; Those who would have you believe that Jesus was a god who became a man, changed the original verse, to; “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”

Hebrew 5: 5; has; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.”

Luke 3:23; (KJV) And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli. The (AS WAS SUPPOSED) in brackets, was a later interpolation by those who would have you believe the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth.

And again, the Lucan lineage says: "And Jesus himself was beginning about the age of thirty years; being (as it was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was of Heli,

In the different translations of the KJV into Arabic, Afrikaan, Zulu, etc and even some of the more modern English translations, such as the Good News Catholic Study Edition Bible, the words (As was supposed) have been retained, but the brackets are removed, thus by, making those words appear to be the declaration of Luke, while the serious biblical student know that they were not written by Luke, but were a later interpolation and a corruption of the Holy Scriptures, by those Christians, who refuse to accept that Jesus was not a God who became a man, but a man, born of human parents, who was later CHOSEN by the Lord our saviour ‘The Son of Man,’ as his heir and successor, and who was given divine glory, as revealed in Acts 3: 13; where it is said that the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus etc.

And now, he, who we once knew as a MAN, is incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our Father and invites all, who like himself are able to win the victory to sit beside. him Revelation 3; 21,

who was of Mathat" (3:23) – here, explicitly, Luke is saying Joseph is not the biological father.

Mathat the ancestor of Jesus was a descendant of Nathan the son of King David the ancestor of Jesus.

Last edited:
The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III ...
Where d'you get that from?

Thank you. Scripture thanks you, too. ;)

In Luke 3: 22; Those who would have you believe that Jesus was a god who became a man, changed the original verse, to; “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”

In Luke 3: 22 ... the following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
Fair point. Let's take a look:

The vast majority of scholars/translators reject the claim that 'begotten thee' is the original text, although the Catholic Jerusalem Bible says: “…And a voice came from heaven, ‘You are my Son; today have I fathered you.'”

'in you I am well pleased'
The entire Greek manuscript tradition, including such early copies as P4 (which goes back to the second or early third century), Codex א, B, and W (fourth century), Codex A (fifth century), and the countless Greek copies from the 6th century forward.

It is also found in some of the Old Latin manuscripts and in the Latin Vulgate, Syriac and Coptic manuscripts likewise support the traditional reading, as do the ancient Armenian, Georgian, Slavonic, and Ethiopic manuscripts.

'today I have begotten thee'
The fifth-century Codex D is the sole Greek witness to the reading. However, more than half a dozen Old Latin manuscripts, one going back to the fourth century and several others to the fifth.

So, textually, the standard reading is the older/stronger tradition.

The texts that affirm the 'today I have begotten you' are all of the Old Latin manuscript tradition – Codex D, the sole Greek copy, is actually a Greek/Latin diglot text (with Greek on one side of each page and the Old Latin text on the other).

A distinctive feature in these Latin MS is a tendency to expand readings and interpolated material. Codex Vercellensis (fourth-century) the oldest manuscript to contain the 'today I have begotten you' reading adds that a bright light flashed out of the water of the Jordan, terrifying the crowds. Codex Colbertinus adds a section to Luke 23:5. Elsewhere (like several other Old Latin manuscripts) adds names for the two men who were crucified next to Jesus. Codex D suffers the same, even in its Greek text. And so on ... these are well known and well-attested.

Scholars generally agree that passages found only in Codex D and the wider Old Latin tradition suggest the work of the interpolative tradition.

+++

With regard to Patristic tradition, Justin Martyr (2nd century) cites the 'begotten thee' wording. Justin doesn't mention Luke in his commentaries on the baptism of Jesus. He does attribute the account of the descent of the Holy Spirit in the shape of a dove to the “writings of the apostles” – not the entire account. He goes on to reference “the Scriptures” as saying “he (Jesus) appeared without comeliness” – an allusion to Isaiah 53:2. When he comes to quoting the voice from heaven, he cites the Old Testament – not the gospels – saying “from the heavens a voice, which was uttered also by David when he spoke, personating Christ, what the Father would say to Him.” Thus, rather than citing the gospels here, he points back to David’s words in the Psalms as prophecy and quotes from Psalm 2: “I will surely tell of the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.”

Justin’s “Dialogue with Trypho” (the work in which we find these quotes), like all the Fathers, cites and even combines different Scriptures, often in ways we would consider dubious if not unacceptable by modern sensibilities. Justin's aim is to show that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament. Thus his dependence on Old Testament citations to validate the baptism. It's a rhetorical device that runs throughout the way he argues in the book.

Thus, Justin may even inadvertently be the origin of this version of Jesus’ baptism story, later writers misunderstanding his clever argument as a straightforward account.

However, it is more likely that Justin is drawing on popular traditions about the episode of Jesus’ baptism that are not recorded in the gospels. However, this is not in itself proof of a redaction of Luke 3:22.

Clement of Alexandria and Origen both reference 'this day have I begotten you' at Jesus’ baptism, but do not cite Luke as the source.

When Origen preached directly on Luke 3, he said:
"The Lord was baptized, the heavens were opened and, ‘the Holy Spirit came down upon him.’ A voice from the heavens thundered and said, ‘this is my beloved son in whom I am pleased,'” (Origen, Homily 27: Luke 18-22). No mention of 'begotten'.

Methodius and Lactantius (late third to early fourth century), wrote)
“Now, in perfect agreement and correspondence with what has been said, seems to be this which was spoken by the Father from above to Christ when He came to be baptized in the water of the Jordan, ‘Thou art my son: this day have I begotten thee;'” (Methodius, Banquet of the Ten Virgins, Discourse 8, Chapter 9).

“When He first began to reach maturity He was baptized by the prophet John in the river Jordan…Then a voice from heaven was heard: ‘Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten Thee.’ Which voice is found to have been foretold by David. And the Spirit of God descended upon Him, formed after the appearance of a white dove.” (Lactantius, Divine Institutes, Book 4, Chapter 15).

The same for Hilary of Poitiers and Augustine of Hippo (fifth century) – citations without direct attribution to any book or text.

On the other hand, in his “harmony of the gospels,” Augustine explains:
"For although Matthew tells us that the words were, ‘This is my beloved Son,’ while the other two put them in this form, ‘Thou art my beloved Son,’ these different methods of speech serve but to convey the same sense…furthermore now, with regard to the circumstance that the first of them puts the saying thus, ‘In whom I am well pleased,’ the second thus, ‘In Thee I am well pleased;’ and the third thus, ‘In Thee it has pleased me;'” (Augustine, Harmony of the Gospels, Book 2, Chapter 14).

He does here reflect textual variants in the version he is using, but one that still ultimately affirms the traditional reading. Thus, while Augustine shows familiarity with a version of the story where the words “this day have I begotten you” occur at Jesus’ baptism, He never places that tradition in Luke’s gospel (or any gospel, for that matter).

So while a diverse group of early church fathers do display an intriguingly persistent tradition of connecting Psalm 2:7 with Jesus’ baptism over the first five centuries of the church, none of them place that tradition in Luke 3:22. Indeed, whenever they interact with Luke’s gospel directly, they always cite something very much like the traditional reading.

Finally, Luke himself, in Acts, connects Psalm 2:7 with Jesus’ resurrection rather than his baptism:
“And we bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers, this he has fulfilled to us their children by raising Jesus, as also it is written in the second Psalm, ‘You are my Son, today I have begotten you,'” (Acts 13:32-33).

Thus, where ever the tradition of connecting this text with Jesus’ baptism came from, it did not come from Luke.

Some of these unique readings seem to reflect very old traditions, but they certainly do not reflect the original wording of the gospels. This is the case with their distinctive version of Luke 3:22, wherein the words of Psalm 2:7 are spoken from heaven. This interpretive connection between Jesus’ baptism and Psalm 2:7 is known to many early Christian writers, but none of them claimed to find it in the gospels, nor did they quote it as the wording of Luke 3:22. It is an interesting ancient interpretation of the prophetic significance of Psalm 2, but it has nothing to do with what Luke or any other New Testament author actually wrote.

All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”
No, that's wrong. In fact it's the other way round, as the evidence demonstrates.

... while the serious biblical student know that they were not written by Luke...
Nope. Flat wrong.

Last edited:
No, that's wrong. In fact it's the other way round, as the evidence demonstrates.

Nope. Flat wrong.

It’s all your so-called experts who have you so confused Thomas. You should stick to the one expert, the spirit that guides you into all truth.

Hebrew 5; 7; In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard for his godly fear. Although he was ‘A’ Son, [See Strongs Concordance] he learned obedience through what he suffered; and being made perfect he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchiz'edek.

After he had been brought to perfection through sufferings, he was made High Priest after the order of Melchizedek with these words. ‘“Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee”. See RSV HEBREWS 5' 5.

He was ‘A’ son of God as all Jews are, see Psalms 82’ 6; You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are children of the Most High.’

But Jesus was made the heir and successor of our Lord God and saviour, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but by the Spirit of our Lord, which descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised by his mother’s first cousin John, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; ‘You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’

We’ll deal with the fact that Jesus was born of human parents, Mary and her half-brother Joseph who were both sired by Alexander Helios III shortly, as I have a few chores to do first.

John 17: 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was

John 17: 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was

First you thought that the words' 'DESTROY THIS TEMPLE AND IN THREE DAYS I WILL RAISE IT UP' originated from Jesus, then you thought that the words, 'BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM,' also originated from the man Jesus, and now you think that the words, 'O FATHER, GLORIFY ME TOGETHER WITH YOURSELF, WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH YOU BEFORE THE WORLD WAS. These words too, you seem to think originated from Jesus.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19; ‘I AM’ the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.

The man Jesus our brother, was that Israelite who was chosen by ‘I AM’ as His earthly temple in which to reveal himself to His children and the awesome sacrifice that He makes for the sinful body of Eve.

It was He who laid His life down when He forsook His chosen heir on the cross as Jesus cried out 'My God, My God why have you abandoned me and the Lord ceased to be an individual entity as He released all the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to Him in death. Their graves were opened on the day Jesus died and three days later they, with Jesus came out of their graves, entered the city and revealed themselves to many as the risen CHRIST with Jesus as their head.

Do I really have to tell you whose words they were?

From the Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament. The Last Testament of BENJAMIN TO HIS CHILDREN.

9.And I believe that there will be also evil doings among you, from the words of righteous Enoch; that ye shall commit fornication with the fornication of Sodom, and shall perish all save a few, and shall renew wanton deeds with women; and the kingdom of the Lord shall not be among you, for straightway He SHALL take it away.

This happened when some members of the tribe of Benjamin raped and sodomised to death the concubine of Jonathan the grandson of Moses, in the town of Gibeah, who then cut her body up into 12 pieces and sent one piece to each tribe demanding justice. When the tribes demanded the guilty perverting murderers be handed over, the Benjaminites refused, resulting in a war in which the 12th tribe was lost. Judges chapters 18 to 21.

Nevertheless the temple of God shall be in your portion, and the last [temple] shall be more glorious than the first. And the twelve tribes shall be gathered together there, and all the gentiles until the Most High shall send forth His salvation in the visitation of an only begotten prophet. And he shall enter into the first temple [Jesus] and there shall the Lord be treated with outrage, and He shall be lifted up upon a tree. And the veil of that temple shall be torn, and the spirit of God shall be passed on to the Gentiles as fire poured forth. And He shall ascend from Hades and shall pass from earth into heaven, and I know how lowly He shall be on earth and how glorious in heaven.

But Jesus was made the heir and successor of our Lord God and saviour, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but by the Spirit of our Lord, which descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised by his mother’s first cousin John, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; ‘You are my son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’

We’ll deal with the fact that Jesus was born of human parents, Mary and her half-brother Joseph who were both sired by Alexander Helios III shortly, as I have a few chores to do first.

Jesus was born of the human parents, Mary and her half-brother Joseph who were both sired by Alexander Helios III who was a descendant of Nathan the son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, and Nathan was adopted by King David after he had Uriah his mother’s husband killed.

Bathsheba was a Levite, the daughter of Ammiel a descendant of Obed-Edom a descendant of Moses from the tribe of Levi.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 19b).” In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, that Heli and his descendants, who were born from the genetic line of Nathan ‘the prophet,’ who was the adopted son of King David, were legitimate heirs to King David, although originally, not to the throne of Israel, as the prophesied Messiah had to come through the genetic line of Solomon.

Heli and his descendants only became heirs to the throne of David, through Nathan the ancestor of Jesus and adopted son of King David, when Naria, a descendant of Nathan, married Tamar, a female descendant of King Solomon, who bore to Naria a son by the name “Salathiel.” After the death of Naria, Tamar was taken to wife by King Jehoiachin, whose only biological son with Tamar, was Zedekiah who died prematurely in Childhood.

Mary was the daughter of Alexander Helios/Heli and Anna/Hanna, who was one of three elderly daughters of Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. Anna/Hanna whose mother was ‘phanuel’ from the tribe of Asher, was given as a bride to the young Alexander Helios (Heli) and Jesus is the son of “Joseph, the son of Heli.”

In the genealogy recorded in Matthew, which is that of Joseph ben Jacob, who married the already pregnant Mary, and who did not consummate that union until after she had given birth to her firstborn son, five righteous women are mentioned: Tamar, who played the prostitute and seduced Judah, her father-in law into having sex with her, by which union she conceived and later bore his twin sons, Perez and Zerah.

Then there is Rahab the madam of a whore house in Jericho, who saved the Israelite spies and who later married Salmon, and bore his son ‘Boaz.’

The third is Ruth, who with sexual cunning deceived Boaz into marrying her, to whom she bore ‘Obed.’

The fourth is Bathsheba, who committed adultery with King David, who had her husband ‘Uriah’ killed, and she was the mother of Solomon, of whom the Lord said; “He shall be my son and I shall be his Father and it is he who shall build my temple for me.” [See 2nd Samuel 7: 14. and 1st Chronicles 17: 13.] Solomon was then blessed with the rulership of the most glorious period of Israel’s history.

And last of all is Mary who united with her half-brother Alexander Helios to conceive and bear Jesus, the promised Messiah.

The actions of these women were committed in the shadows beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits, who has declared these women to have acted in righteousness. Jesus was born according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, as was Isaac, who was born to Sarah the half-sister to Abraham.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh [Ishmael] despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to God’s promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Isaac, who is the prototype of Jesus, was born of a brother/sister relationship and born of God’s promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac was the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah, who were both sired by Terah: just as Jesus, who was born of God’s promise according to the power of the Holy Spirit, was the biological son of Joseph and his half-sister Mary, who were both sired by Alexander Helios AKA Heli.

Isaac, was offered up as a sacrifice by his father on the same mountain that Jesus, who had been chosen as the heir to our Fathers throne, was offered up. But both lived on, as God had prepared a replacement sacrifice for them. The replacement for Isaac, was a sheep, the replacement for Jesus, was the one-year old unblemished lamb of God, [Enoch] who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, was taken to the throne of the Most High in the creation and anointed as his successor, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.
He could never die, but He could lay his life down and take it up again.

Just as Isaac the promised seed of Abraham was born through the union of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, so too, the man Jesus, the reality of God’s promise to Abraham, was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit and born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios.

According to Torah law, Nathan the adopted son of King David, and Nathan’s descendants, were legitimate heirs of King David, but not in the ancestral line of the promised Messiah, who was to be born of the seed of Solomon, until Naria the descendant of Nathan coupled with Tamar the descendant of Solomon, to produce Salathiel the ancestor of Jesus, who has been made High Priest (From the tribe of Levi=Nathan) and King (From the tribe of Judah=Solomon) in the order of Melchizedek.

David Hughes the noted Genealogist of the Ancient World Lineages, states that King Jeconiah’s only son, with Queen Tamar, ‘Prince Zedekiah,’ died prematurely in childhood, and in 586 BCE King Zedekiah, the last king of Israel, whose original name Mattaniah, was the son of Josiah and the uncle of Jehoiachin. King Zedekiah/Mattaniah, was taken prisoner and his sons were executed in front of him, after which, his eyes were gouged out, and there in Babylon, he remained blinded in exile for the rest of his life and it appeared that the entire royal lineage of King David through God’s chosen son, Solomon, had been exterminated.

With all the known direct lineages of male heirs to the lineage of King Solomon the son of King David and Bathsheba now extinct, Queen Tamar II became the dynastic heiress preserving not only the Lineage of King Solomon, but also became the inter-dynastic link, or the vital crossover heiress merging the non-royal Nathan lineage with the royal lineages of King Solomon. With the addition of Tamar representing the mainline descendants of King David, we now can understand the linkage between the two prime royal and non-royal lineages to the ancestry of the Jewish Messiah Yehoshua ben Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph the son of Alexander Helios a descendant of Nathan).

Jesus carried in his genes the potent fusion of Davidian and Zadokian bloodlines. He carried the potent bloodline of the royal mantle as a Priest-King of Israel and the messianic mantle as the Maschiach Yisra’el (Messiah of Israel) of the House of David.

Hebrew 5: 10; “And God declared him (Jesus) to be high priest according to the priestly order of Melchizedek.” Melchizedek held the titles of both King and high priest. Hebrew 5: 5; “In the same way, Christ did not take upon himself the honor of being high priest. Instead, God said to him, ‘You are my Son; TODAY I have become your Father.’”

Hebrews 6; 19-20' We have this hope as an anchor for our lives. It is safe and sure and goes through the curtain of the heavenly temple into the inner sanctuary. On our behalf Jesus has gone in there before us, and has become a high priest for ever, in the priestly order of Melchizedek.

It’s all your so-called experts who have you so confused Thomas. You should stick to the one expert, the spirit that guides you into all truth.
LOL, you didn't get this from the Holy Spirit ... c'mon, fess up, where are you getting all this nonsense from, because it ain't scripture.

Hebrew 5; 7 ...
I've explained that.

Please do, but please supply references.

I see this being posted all over forums, and as I've asked for sources, and none have been provided, I'm assuming it derives from some spurious fiction somewhere.

Nope, from my documents recorded over many, many years of study. One of my children wants to compile my notes into a book or books.

Tell me Thomas, is Hobab the Kenite, the father-in-law to Moses or the Brother-in-law?

And do you still think I am wrong in my timeline for the destruction of Jericho, around 1502 B.C. 40 years after the Exodus?

Last edited:
Nope, from my documents recorded over many, many years of study. One of my children wants to compile my notes into a book or books
Let them, but don't use your cntrl c cntrl v to put your tldr generic pablum here.

Answer questions with an actual thought and on topic rather than using your canned responses.
OK. Then I ask again – references?
Me thinks we ain't talking a reference book with footnotes. But that being said we are talking about ruminations which are about a series of books which 99% of religious scholars have already discounted

LOL, you didn't get this from the Holy Spirit ... c'mon, fess up, where are you getting all this nonsense from, because it ain't scripture.

It's not nonsense. It's from the Holy Spirit, and It's all supported by scripture.

Last edited:
Back