What would the world be like without Jesus?

So you admit your biography is a fiction?
You're beginning to reveal yourself to all to be, that which I know you to be Thomas. Go back and read post no. 55 or better still I will copy it for you here.

The name of the children of this union between Mattathias, the Nasi and Prince of Israel and Princess Alexandra II, prior to 49 BCE was Prince Alexander III Helios (the Biblical Heli) and his sister, Princess Alexandra III. This young Davidian and Maccabee princess later became the wife of Ptolemy Bar Mennius, a Babylonian Exilarch whose descendants are traced to Europe today.

Nighty, night Thomas.

Please put your hands together for our very own wil.
Hey –

So far in your sojourn here at IO, you've personally insulted a fair few people with your ill-mannered, high-handed approach.

Your ideas, you must know, are hardly mainstream, and by posting screeds of text with no underpinning reference will not endear anyone to your cause. Does it never occur to you that perhaps your manner of dialogue is not conducive to the reception of your ideas?

Please be aware that here at IO we try to proceed through reason and dialogue. Not hectoring sophistry.

Wil's been around 17 years, I've been here 19. He and I have slogged it out over matters long and hard over the years.

You've been here three. So, when you say 'our very own Wil', let me gently correct you. He's our very own Wil, not yours. You haven't earned that right, and you're going the wrong way about it. Those arrogant and ill-chosen words lost you a lot of ground.

So please tidy up your act, cut the insults, or find somewhere else to peddle your wares because, believe me, even if they were solid gold, on ethical grounds I would not to do business with a man who presents himself the way you do.

re beginning to reveal yourself to all to be, that which I know you to be Thomas. Go back and read post no. 55 or better still I will copy it for you here.

The name of the children of this union between Mattathias, the Nasi and Prince of Israel and Princess Alexandra II, prior to 49 BCE was Prince Alexander III Helios (the Biblical Heli) and his sister, Princess Alexandra III. This young Davidian and Maccabee princess later became the wife of Ptolemy Bar Mennius, a Babylonian Exilarch whose descendants are traced to Europe today.
Biblesearchers.com is one thing, but is there a credible source?

Biblesearchers.com is one thing, but is there a credible source?

What? You never use Biblesearchers.com in support of some of the stuff you push around the forum Thomas.

But most of the stuff I reveal has the bible itself to support it, like 'Joseph the son of Heli, a descendant of Nathon the step-son of King David. who is the father of Jesus.

Or the fact that the Israelites were only in Egypt for 215 years and according to the scriptures, they were allowed to leave in 1545 B.C and attacked Jericho 40 years later in 1505 B.C.

And as I can't stand to see people stumbling around in the darkness of their ignorance, I may have to reveal to those of the Jewish faith, the image in which Moses who was well acquainted with the Egyptian religion, commissioned the two greater Cherubs which were to stand in the Holy of Holies and the two lesser Cherubs on the lid of the Covenant box, which was to sit beneath the wings of the two greater Cherubs, which were the representations of the chariots of God and some of the hidden manna concerning God's chariots. And where the Covenant Box is today

BUT THEN AGAIN, I MAY NOT.

What? You never use Biblesearchers.com in support of some of the stuff you push around the forum Thomas.
Nope. Never. I think it's mostly fiction. I rely on sources who back their claims with source references. Biblesearchers does not.

But most of the stuff I reveal has the bible itself to support it, like 'Joseph the son of Heli, a descendant of Nathon the step-son of King David. who is the father of Jesus.
Not most, not by a long shot. Apocryphal texts are not biblical. Your Heli/Alexander Helios III connection lacks foundation as far as I can make out.

BUT THEN AGAIN, I MAY NOT.
Probably best you don't, unless you can validate your claim with peer-review references.

Back