The election of 2024 ? What will happen and what is your opinion ?

Republican, Democrats, or Independant will win the presidency ?

• Republican

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Independant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davidsheep88

Reaction score
Who will be president in 2024 ? Who will and who lose ? What impact in the economy, future,and hope will happen ?

We have democrats and republicans and what we vote will change it all.

First candidate :

Donald Trump, he is the strongest for America he can win and has experience to keep the government growing. He doesn't quit and is willing to win again.

índice.jpg

img_1255.jpg

1539794183-TRUMP-PORTRAIT.jpg

He can win and breaktrhough in a moment when America needed him.

women in picture.jpg

DGYKH4TYDZDVVIPCF6JT2SZVRI.jpg

enhanced-buzz-28268-1340378048-13.jpg

And pulled for America in it's moment of need.

Really like him and no matter what change a future which could be worst.

u56y51kdixr51.jpg

Then Democrat candidate:

Joe Biden won't be negative he has done a good job trying to keep America intact and he's friend Obama help Joe Biden for his future presidency. It's been a lot of Obama work that Joe survive this 4 years but the truth it needs more than Joe efforts, who knows if elected second term his son could run ?

índice.jpg
joe-biden-portrait-watercolor-with-american-flag-stockphotosart-com.jpg

share_1612569665-Hector-Monroy-quotJoe-Bidenquot-235x32-Oil-Painting-on-Canvas-PristineAuction...jpg

1193798833.jpg.jpg

joe bidne executiev orders.png

1 ZBr-wbEVkj5hCNfQs-Aaww.png

Joe Biden has done his best and we know it's hard he has handle China and Russia. The future the energy crisis must be handle and what's important America economy must be first. Let us hope he can change America in his next term.

Where did the nice artwork come from?
Also the charts and graphs etc

Well, I'm not a citizen of the US, and I live in a different country on another continent. Of course I follow US politics.

I'll say that I'd like to see younger candidates. When I was little, we used to joke how the Eastern Bloc and the Soviet Union in particular were always governed by such old people, veritable dinosaurs! We had it so much better in the West, with our younger leaders. They would live to see the consequences of their policies!

But both of the gentlemen in your poll are older even than the Brezhnevs of my youth.

Just my thoughts as an outside observer.

I don't want either one to win. I will admit that financially my life was much better under Trump. Financially my family suffered under Obama and Biden. But my life isn't all about money. I voted for Jorgensen last time. If she runs again, I'll vote for her again. It's embarrassing that we keep electing old rich dishonest men and somehow expect our country to get better. So I hope our country moves on to better candidates. But as long as we keep voting in people of terrible character, our country will just get worse.

First candidate :

Donald Trump, he is the strongest for America he can win and has experience to keep the government growing. He doesn't quit and is willing to win again.

He can win and break trhough in a moment when America needed him.

And pulled for America in it's moment of need.

Really like him and no matter what change a future which could be worst.
Any resemblance between the person characterized above and the real Donald Trump is purely coincidental.

It's not that there is nothing to be critical of when talking about Joe Biden. It's just this post dealt soley with Donald Trump

Last edited:
Wait wait i'm getting more candidates it's not solely Trump or Biden. May introduce the next candidate: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Wooo !!!

Robert F Kennedy Jr. has been criticized heavily by the media for being a conspiracy theorist. But he is someone who is holding on to the ideals that used to make me a Democrat. I think he is far more qualified to be president than what the media claims.

Any resemblance between the person characterized above and the real Donald Trump is purely coincidental.
Yes. the MAGA Republican movement is a complete farce, imo.
They're crazy people, imo:

6 min
nutters ...

Anything can change we will see. Posting next candidates Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, and independant maybes.

Republican candidate:

Mike Pence he has the Trump Legacy, for some he was Dick Cheney for Trump. He had skills and has the power to be a President. He can run and win !!!

Sin títulossss.jpg

645b67092500006300a82be6.jpeg

Sin títulosss.jpg

He could save America and has the political experience.

Pence Memoirs

He has history in the making and he can win if he runs against Biden.

Republican candidate:

Nikki Haley

She could be the first women to be president and she has the political experience to do it. If president can reach ti all and beat Putin.

107195368-1676496472357-gettyimages-1247168035-AA_16022023_1068387ddd.jpeg

Sin títuloddd.jpg

Sin títulodddd.jpg

She has experience, She can win against Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Here are some statistics on Donald Trump toe to toe against Biden and other alike.

Also The Democratic primary of Bobby vs Biden, The Republican Primary of Trump vs DeSantis, The New Hampshire elections which is very important (those who know how elections are won know how important those elections are), and The General Election at the end and give your opinion.

Last edited:
Back