The election of 2024 ? What will happen and what is your opinion ?

Republican, Democrats, or Independant will win the presidency ?

• Republican

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Independant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sin títulodsdsdsd.jpg

Sin títuloddeert.png

Sin títuloa3er.png

She is a powerful candidate but it gonna be between Bobby Kennedy and Steve Manchin this two can make the difference !

Last edited:
Joe Machin is one of the few candidates who can win the elections and fix the system, he has experience and is respected in congress. He can win and beat Trump and DeSantis. He is special those who know who he is and the real experience political analysts know he can be canidate for the democrats and win. He can go alone as independant and beat both Trump and Biden, he is athourity in the congress and can win the impossible.

Sin título2223.jpg

Sin títuloaaaaaa.jpg

255396.png

imagesdddddd.jpg

He can run as an indpendant and be a threat like bloomberg people, if Bloomberg had no squeaky wierd voice like Bobby Kennedy it would of let him win but he has the power and amazing background to win elections. There are three other people who can run as independatn and win we will see.

Attachments

• Sin título2223.jpg
    Sin título2223.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 49
Folks who leave a party to run as an independent divide the party's votes and help elect the opposing party.

Third party candidates are typically spoilers in the US. Last time a third party won the Presidency the country was similarly divided over racist and nationalist notions and elected Lincoln.

Joe Machin is one of the few candidates who can win the elections and fix the system, he has experience and is respected in congress. He can win and beat Trump and DeSantis. He is special those who know who he is and the real experience political analysts know he can be canidate for the democrats and win. He can go alone as independant and beat both Trump and Biden, he is athourity in the congress and can win the impossible.

View attachment 3432

View attachment 3430

View attachment 3433

View attachment 3434

He can run as an indpendant and be a threat like bloomberg people, if Bloomberg had no squeaky wierd voice like Bobby Kennedy it would of let him win but he has the power and amazing background to win elections. There are three other people who can run as independatn and win we will see.
Love some of these cartoons

Folks who leave a party to run as an independent divide the party's votes and help elect the opposing party.

Third party candidates are typically spoilers in the US. Last time a third party won the Presidency the country was similarly divided over racist and nationalist notions and elected Lincoln.
Sadly yes. And this limits voter choice. It's the party you hate least or nothing.
I wish election laws were different and that minor parties could have more of a voice. I wish something were different in the elections that would give voters more choices and meaningful choices, not always voting for the lesser evil.

Really we could use a continental congress to rewrite our govt format.

No more.congresman and senators going to washington...all on zoom.

No more elections....I put a proxy in to vote for me...one on science, another on ethics, another on budget....I don't like the way they vote...I change my proxy...no waiting 4 years...one wrong vote!

Simply Masonery is gonna ask for the money the elite from masonery won't let it happen they will ask the money for it all ? And the money from needs to pay it. They won't budge like always. We have he technology to fix things and the politics to fix our promblems exist but the elite won't let it happen it us the people that need to make the breaktrhu to make it happen as always the good die and the elite win -_-.

Back