Dreams..

I had another interesting dream experience last night. I dreamed I was lying in bed when a blanket started to move on its own accord. Then a blanket (maybe the same one) flew up and hovered above me. It was flapping around, and it was shaped like it had a head and two arms. It was a ghost. At first I was scared, but then I became comfortable and somewhat exited. I tried to talk to it but my voice would not work. The emotions in the dream were very vivid and I woke up soon after. Had I not known better, I would have thought it to be an actual ghost!

the holy spirit revealed to me yesterday when I was at church, what the two evil mormons in my dream represent.

basically there are two obstacles in my life, one will be my mortgage going up and the other will be providing heating for my family for this coming winter, and the worry of these two things has been poisoning my mind.

however I feel renewed and I have faith that God will provide and help me and my family. Could it be the Ravens ?

basically there are two obstacles in my life, one will be my mortgage going up and the other will be providing heating for my family for this coming winter, and the worry of these two things has been poisoning my mind.
quote]

it will be good when the promises of God in the bible come true ,even though many people think they are just DREAMS .

The​
Permanent Solution

Rather than treating the symptoms, Jesus dealt with the root cause.

He taught his disciples to look to God’s Kingdom for the permanent solution not only to the housing problems but also to all the ills that are plaguing mankind today.

"Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth," he urged them to pray. (Matthew 6:10)

That Kingdom, which will carry out God’s purpose on earth, will not just patch up the present worn-out and broken-down system of things. It will replace it.

What will all of this mean for you?

Listen to what the ancient Hebrew prophet Isaiah was inspired to say:

"They will build houses and inhabit them, plant vineyards and eat their fruit. They will not build for others to live in, or plant so that others can eat. For my people shall live as long as trees, and my chosen ones wear out what their hands have made."—Isaiah 65:21, 22, The Jerusalem Bible.

Did you notice that the emphasis is not on just building more houses?

Rather, it is on fairness, equality, and justice. Do you not long to live under such a government?

Not only will you be able to have a house of your own, which is more than what most people today can ever hope to have,

but you will live in peaceful surroundings, with plenty of food, clean air and water, and good neighbors. All of these, and more, are things that the righteous administration of God’s Kingdom will accomplish.

In obedience to Jesus’ command, Jehovah’s Witnesses today are telling people everywhere about "this good news of the kingdom." (Matthew 24:14)​

Research indicates that some dreams are a product of our daily activities, sensations and thoughts.

In What Your Dreams Mean, Ann Faraday states that
"the majority of dreams in some way reflect what has preoccupied our minds during the previous day or two."

On the other hand, shell-shocked soldiers are often troubled for years by terrifying nightmares after their return from war.

I had a weird dream the other day.

I think I was sleeping ruff out in the countryside somewhere, when a pack of wild dogs came upon.

now they were not sure if I was food or not, but they were having ago anyway, so they started trying to eat me, biting my hands and feet, but luckily for some reason they were not drawing any blood, they were biting me but not able to pierce my skin and because of this they did not rip me to shreds because they were not sure if I was food or not, but was a close call and probably only a matter of time.

I had a weird dream the other day.

I think I was sleeping ruff out in the countryside somewhere, when a pack of wild dogs came upon.

now they were not sure if I was food or not, but they were having ago anyway, so they started trying to eat me, biting my hands and feet, but luckily for some reason they were not drawing any blood, they were biting me but not able to pierce my skin and because of this they did not rip me to shreds because they were not sure if I was food or not, but was a close call and probably only a matter of time.

i hope they were not wolves
the wolf is well equipped for the hunt.

It is also an opportunist.
its prey it can catch or snatch—especially large, fat sheep and cattle.

Show me a creature on this planet which isn't..

an opportunist is one who takes advantage of situations with little regard for principles or ultimate consequences

not for christians then , thats because they are listening to Jesus voice.:)

Wow! Good one. What ever it was you did, cost you, but you finally "won". I'm sure there are those that can help you interpret that dream series...though it seems quite evident to me that you were leading up to something (gaining confidence in ability?), and then made the choice and paid a bit, but won the "battle".

That's a keeper.

:)

What do you think I was leading up to?

I had another disturbing dream experience that was shared by a family member.

In a nut shell.

We were pre teen (me) and new teen (him) kids at the time.

(Keep; in mind we did not get along at all... we used to fight a lot.)

(Dad and mom were always breaking us up. He was older and I was younger)

I and my brother had the same dream on the same night.

We dreamed that we were "super" heroes and we were standing on top of a building looking down at people who were happy and looking at us and waving at us.

When I woke up that morning to go to school I did not say anything to him and he did not say anything to me. We both looked at each other and turned away and ran out the house to catch the bus.

After school we came home, and argued for a little while and fought as usual.

After that, we both got tired and began to talk. I told him that I was a super hero. He said he was a super hero and we both began to tell each other about the dream we both had. All the details were the same... But as kids do, we both just said "wow" and began fighting again....

To this day we still talk about that dream and wonder how that happened and wonder what it means.

Any thoughts?

All comments are welcome.

I had another disturbing dream experience that was shared by a family member.

In a nut shell.

We were pre teen (me) and new teen (him) kids at the time.

(Keep; in mind we did not get along at all... we used to fight a lot.)

(Dad and mom were always breaking us up. He was older and I was younger)

I and my brother had the same dream on the same night.

We dreamed that we were "super" heroes and we were standing on top of a building looking down at people who were happy and looking at us and waving at us.

When I woke up that morning to go to school I did not say anything to him and he did not say anything to me. We both looked at each other and turned away and ran out the house to catch the bus.

After school we came home, and argued for a little while and fought as usual.

After that, we both got tired and began to talk. I told him that I was a super hero. He said he was a super hero and we both began to tell each other about the dream we both had. All the details were the same... But as kids do, we both just said "wow" and began fighting again....

To this day we still talk about that dream and wonder how that happened and wonder what it means.

Any thoughts?

All comments are welcome.
I am my "brother" and my "brother" is me, and together we are honor...

that's a good dream.

I am my "brother" and my "brother" is me, and together we are honor...

that's a good dream.

hmmm......I like my brother and at the same time we still get on each others last nerve...We are the exact opposite in many ways.

(You would never want to in between us though.
We would fight you together (we used to do that to other kids) and then go back to fighting each other.) (Just a side note)

How can two people have the same dream though???

I have never heard of that. Is there any record or research on that? (Either "religious" or scientific)

hmmm......I like my brother and at the same time we still get on each others last nerve...We are the exact opposite in many ways.

(You would never want to in between us though.
We would fight you together (we used to do that to other kids) and then go back to fighting each other.) (Just a side note)

How can two people have the same dream though???

I have never heard of that. Is there any record or research on that? (Either "religious" or scientific)
great minds think alike :D

That was funny! Thanks for the giggle.. I have felt those range of emotions over mee's posts a few times myself.

Back