The Apocalypse Comming Soon?

Eve is relaying what she had heard from Adam. She offers a direct quote. The act that she knows the expectation doesn't mean she entered into the same arrangement that Adam had entered into.

To me the passage reads like "If you buy a car, that means you'll be expected to make payments." This is a general principle. But such an arrangement is binding only for someone who actually buys a car.

We have no reason to believe that G-d ever asked Eve to enter into an agreement or that Eve went along with it.
Adversity isn't always by agreement, is it?
(Compare Deut 30:15 to the two trees in the garden:
"15 See, today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and adversity. (G)")

Eve is relaying what she had heard from Adam. She offers a direct quote. The act that she knows the expectation doesn't mean she entered into the same arrangement that Adam had entered into.

To me the passage reads like "If you buy a car, that means you'll be expected to make payments." This is a general principle. But such an arrangement is binding only for someone who actually buys a car.

We have no reason to believe that G-d ever asked Eve to enter into an agreement or that Eve went along with it.

So the fall of man has a glaring technical hitch!! Bring out the lawyers... lets sue God.

So the fall of man has a glaring technical hitch!! Bring out the lawyers... lets sue God.
Eve probably got the picture of how things work even though she didn't agree to terms that had been spelled out for Adam.

And that snake used car salesman took advantage of the woman...its just hearsay all around.

Back to the OP title "The Apocalypse Comming Soon? " have I said yet, "Yes, to a theater near you!"

Eve probably got the picture of how things work even though she didn't agree to terms that had been spelled out for Adam.

So she was not required to sign on the dotted line? Is that because she was a woman? Did the glass ceiling start so long ago?

And that snake used car salesman took advantage of the woman...its just hearsay all around.

Back to the OP title "The Apocalypse Comming Soon? " have I said yet, "Yes, to a theater near you!"
A catchy headline always helps.

So she was not required to sign on the dotted line? Is that because she was a woman? Did the glass ceiling start so long ago?
I think the notion of glass ceiling implies at least some opportunity kind of progress within an organization.

I just saw a video about the two incense holders that have been recreated for the jewish temple. I find the creation of this temple a pretty good sign about end times, since we cant have an antichrist putting his image in a temple if there isnt one.

I just saw a video about the two incense holders that have been recreated for the jewish temple. I find the creation of this temple a pretty good sign about end times, since we cant have an antichrist putting his image in a temple if there isnt one.

I have to warm up after being gone for a week... I don't want to strain anything. But regarding "end times" I'll start off with a few simple exercises.

First, I'll try a few eye rolls... ahhhh, good.

Then, a few slow head shakes... yes.

Finally, I'll bury my shaking head in my hands... ohhhh... I can feel the burn.

Okay! That was a good start. I'll probably feel a little tight in the morning. One mustn't rush getting back into the swing of things.

The apocalypse will never come, if we, the people, can ever decide not to be so damn independent...

Back