Ask Real Jesus Website: (Authentic)?

Manji2012

Reaction score
Of all the websites I have come across regarding religion and spirituality, this was one that at first started to speak to me. It set aside a bit of the Religious church I don't agree with, has some Buddhism, Christianity, some Gnosticism flavor, and just seems good but, one thing turns me off from it;

I think the author of that website claims that Jesus is talking through that person. I wonder if it is true that the author is claiming that.

Please check the site or if you have already, either way, please share your thoughts. thank you.

I think the author of that website claims that Jesus is talking through that person. I wonder if it is true that the author is claiming that.
It is absolutely true that the author is claiming this, this does not in any way imply that it is true that that is what is happening.

In clicking links and going through it looks like this is the teachings of the Prophets (Mark and Elizabeth Prophet) It appears to be Ascended Masters, which rely heavily on the Book of Enoch and living prophets today. I know I had heard that they have someone who has been channeling the masters and this Kim may be the person of which I've heard.

it looks like a load of rubbish to be... I'd steer clear of them..

Jesus is speaking to me at the moment, and he's saying- they only want your money... stay away...

Jesus is speaking to me at the moment, and he's saying- they only want your money... stay away...
awe com'on...

They are in country, this month, can't one of you blokes kickin and go and report back on the event?

Three days with the Master's, Jesus channeling right there within your reach and we can't get someone to get us upto speed on the goings on??

173 pounds....surely someone can provide us the inside scoop...

Actually I agree it looks like complete rubbish. Like all this ascended master crap going around. Serves two purposes to remove your money from you and lead you further from God.

I am reminded of the Genesis (group not book) song:

'Jesus he knows me and he knows I'm right
I've been talking to Jesus all my life ......

Do you believe in G-d, coz that's what I'm selling ......

I'll get you everything you want, I'll get you everything you need,
you don't have to believe in the hereafter, just believe in me .......

I'm counting my blessings coz I found true happiness,
I'm a getting richer day by day .......

If you wanna get closer to him, get on your knees and start PAYING .....'

Sorry sounds like twoddle to me but a great way to get rich. Hey I wonder if he is a Genesis fan?

Hey guys, new to the forum.

It is an authentic website, I stumbled across it when I was leaving the church to find a religion more suited to my personal tastes and opinions that the church was not fond of such as the existence of a "god" male, and a goddess "female", surely life can only be formed between the unity of these two forces, male and female. And the belief that some all loving father would send you to hell forever if you did not obey him while he sat on a cloud watching your every move, earthly parents would never burn their children to death for a mistake(s) they've made, so why would a divine loving being who's beyond negative human emotions like revenge, hate and anger. Of course i'd have been blasted out of there if I expressed these beliefs to the others.

My beliefs are firmly rooted in nature based religions. But I have practiced some teachings of the website, such as raising my consciousness, communing with divine beings such as arch angels, ascended masters and the "Elohim Gods and Goddesses".

A lot of what they teach rings true in my heart, that has never been paralysed by indoctrination which blinds some people to see any truth outside of their view. Unfortunately some people just follow blindly and never pursue the truth, or at least try to experience their beliefs. Only through an experience have my beliefs become solidified, these experiences occurred after practicing some of Kim's techniques. He definitely helped heal my relationship with the cosmic being Jesus Christ.

Incorporating some of Kim's teachings, and with the help and protection of Archangel Michael, and the other ascended beings, I came out of my depression very fast! My friend has had depression for a long time, i've exposed her to his teachings just to see what rings true for her, she has been invoking a lot of spiritual light through the calls and is the blazing sun she once was, it is great to see her rise from the pits of despair just by practicing some spiritual techniques. I'd recommend anybody serious about raising their consciousness or wanting to find some peace over any issue to at least give it a whirl :) Or tailor it to fit your religious fashion :)

There is a lot of valuable information on the website that makes a lot of sense to genuine spiritual seekers I know, but may appear very "alien" to people of certain religions, so I do understand the rejection given by others regarding such a website.

As for the money making part, the website is available for free to all people, you could say the donation is a "thank you" and Kim does sell a lot of audio and e-books which are a very interesting read. So don't brush off the teachings of this website before at least trying to read them first.

Kim offers one thing from this website, and that is a universal spiritual path to lead you back to oneness with the divine through raising your consciousness, the duality consciousness by removing the beam in your own eye, the human ego.

I can say it is a very rewarding path to walk. So if you really want to get close to Jesus, God, Buddha or any divinity, just have a go and open your heart and connect to that being by performing the garden meditation on his website, which you can just type into the search box.

It is not only Christ who may appear in the garden in the kingdom of heaven, in your heart. But any being of the light. So if it rings true, try it, you'll be surprised at how much happier and peaceful you will be in the following weeks, months and even years, I am certainly a far happier person and have never felt so close to the divine (Or whatever label you chose to give him/her/it). I will just say this, the being is one of unconditional love, and you can experience the unconditional love yourself, instead of trying to intellectualise a love that cannot be put into words.

Best of luck. :cool:

awe com'on...

They are in country, this month, can't one of you blokes kickin and go and report back on the event?

Three days with the Master's, Jesus channeling right there within your reach and we can't get someone to get us upto speed on the goings on??

173 pounds....surely someone can provide us the inside scoop...
I know Kim personally, We worked and prayed together. Kim prayed a lot more,. He is just like you and me however he is very humble and was always willing to look beyond the mental box that people imprison themselves in.... Many times I was present when he received messages from Jesus and other Ascended Masters, he stood and spoke the words he received, he did not have any notes, he spoke at times for close to an hour or however long it took to deliver the message, some times three or four messages in one day. I would not tell you whether he is the real thing or not, because that is a matter of perception, I would leave that up to you whether you will look beyond your mental box

. I would not tell you whether he is the real thing or not, because that is a matter of perception, I would leave that up to you whether you will look beyond your mental box
My mental blox concludes your thinking it is a matter of perception is good enough for me

I know Kim personally, We worked and prayed together. Kim prayed a lot more,. He is just like you and me however he is very humble and was always willing to look beyond the mental box that people imprison themselves in.... Many times I was present when he received messages from Jesus and other Ascended Masters, he stood and spoke the words he received, he did not have any notes, he spoke at times for close to an hour or however long it took to deliver the message, some times three or four messages in one day. I would not tell you whether he is the real thing or not, because that is a matter of perception, I would leave that up to you whether you will look beyond your mental box
I have a question, I'm a non-believer so there might be a disconnect in language.

As an observer like you, what is the difference between:
* A person channeling an Ascended Master.
* A person who wholeheartedly believe they are channeling an Ascended Master.
* A person who say they channel an Ascended Master because they think they can help people.
* A person who say they channel an Ascended Master because they enjoy the attention.

Thank you for your question. I apologize my answer may not be to your satisfaction... As an observer I look first at what is not different between them, then I look at the potential and envision the highest potential. What a person does is up to them, I do not occupy my mind analyzing what people do. I develop discernment to recognize what is of benefit for expanding my awareness and that of my fellowmen and participate in it as necessary.

I know it's been a while since I was heavy active, but here are some questions I legitimately have about these seances that claim to talk to Jesus (PBUH) or other "Ascended masters".

Now I am aware these people might genuinely believe they are speaking to Jesus (PBUH) and that is fine if they think that. But what I have a problem with understanding is why when the world is in such disarray, largely because of people's rejection of each other's views, questions aren't asked in a technical way. Why aren't the answers people seek things like "How can we provide food to all the world's poor without issues with spoilage, disease, and other factors that make a global food supply a challenge?" or "is cold fusion or any other "near free energy source" real, and if so how can we make one to supply the world with power?", etc. In the great scheme of things, why would the speaker worry with taking questions from the crowd or public at all, wouldn't Jesus (PBUH) be more inclined to help the world become a better place rather than convincing 3-4 people that he is real. All records of his actions on earth show he was focussed on making people's lives better, and spreading the laws and intentions of God. If he has ascended as you claim, and is in more direct contact with the Creator, why would his humanity push the "listener" to develop endless food, water, power, resources, etc. If not then at least some revelations that would show us how to resolve the geo-political and religious issues globally, Clarify his place and status, and at least give his "listener" the knowledge he needs to get on a bigger stage.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I've probably heard 1 too many crazy things today

Back