Staffords....

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
She's a bitch, got her from dog rescue this March. 2 years approx and probably crossed with something else. Might be worth stating a dog picture thread in lounge 17th. I'll post some pics and you can to.

I'd say get a boy then lol.... And compare the difference lol....

dizzles.png

000NEW5.png

000NEW4.png

staff0rdz.png

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

idwt.png

000NEW1.png

up3.png

up2.png

up7.png

12.png

11.png

13.png

2.png

10.png

1.png

6.png

4.png

5.png

002.jpg

pup5.jpg

td6.jpg

td5.jpg

td4.jpg

td3.jpg

td2.jpg

td1.jpg

shot5.jpg

d-ears.jpg

3.jpg

006.jpg

pup3.jpg

001.jpg

Exactly, unfortunately I have personal exeprience of this and it has made me what I am. I don't think it was a good thing for me though personally but for some it is.

Also what did you mean by that? What have thou become?

17th what lovely dogs they are, such affectionate chappies. Here's some of my girl, Ellie.

P.S Use the PS2 as a door stop. Nice fireplace.

Photo-0027.jpg

DSCF2303cropped.jpg

elliesfirstday19thmarch2007cropped.jpg

Something unethical about giving you pooch such a big line of cocaine 17th!!

Something unethical about giving you pooch such a big line of cocaine 17th!!

lol.... That was actually my christmas Turkish delights...... It seriously.... Is a -war- when I have Turkish delights... Dizzy respects me as leader and will not touch my food will not put a foot wrong.... Nothing out of place... PERFEK dog! But, when my Turkish delights come into this... It's every dog for themself......

lol.... That was actually my christmas Turkish delights...... It seriously.... Is a -war- when I have Turkish delights... Dizzy respects me as leader and will not touch my food will not put a foot wrong.... Nothing out of place... PERFEK dog! But, when my Turkish delights come into this... It's every dog for themself......

lol, after showering just dont talcum powder your rude bits with dogs around ;)

What is about babies and animals that make me go "owwww koochie koo". The puppy with the teddy bear - extra big owwwwwwwwwww. :D

Our lives would be so empty without our furry masters. :)

Mine are all rescue dogs, so no staffies I am afraid but I love them so much. This is Tara, Ben and Brandy. (Brandy is my own dog that now lives with my parents - he is the fatty at the back).

Doesn't seem to be working - oops was too big

Attachments

• the dogs.jpg
    the dogs.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 199
AWWWW...judging by his/her posture, I believe that the black and white pup's got the right attitude about life.

flow....:p

She is actually the least relaxed of the 3, just a big bundle of energy (might explain the needs for naps).

What would we do without our furry friends. :D

gday 17th and your canine family. I thought for a minute that they were my dogs. I also have staffords. A red boy (one year old) Tonka and a Mahogony brindle girl (10yr old) Abi. We had Boris(tonkas dad) but he had to live elsewhere as he kept trying to kill Tonka. Do you or anyone else out there end up giving your pets nicknames? I mean Abi is now Aunty Ab or A.B.I. and Tonka has been re named tonky doodle or doodle or Mr Doodle? Im sure he prefers Tonka, Doodle is a bit embarassing. I also cannot leave a ball of any description in the yard. They grab it and fight over it and then drag it under the house never to be seen again. lol. love the grey

Taz: AKA;

Tatter Tots
Tatterz
Tazzerz
Mr Cuddles
You little *^$%£""%^
Tates

Dizzy: AKA;

Dizz
Diddles
Dills
Miss han-sam! (handsome)