Hillo

Snoopy

Reaction score
I is too happy to be located here on your the Internet. My name will be Snoopy and I select much fruit for you, it is entirely good. Work it is strong. I sleep in the ditch and we make a good conversation here yes.

Здравствуйте, это приятно встретиться с Вами. Как Вам понравилась новая работа?

:p MW

Да, вы совсем ые сверх к моей дому для ваших великобританских flapjacks чая и шоколада. Съешьте плодоовощ и партию. Не сделайте друзьями нет.

Здравствуйте, это приятно встретиться с Вами. Как Вам понравилась новая работа?

:p MW

Ii1 пожалуйста, котор нужно встретить вас слишком. Вы имеете очень sexy eyeballs.

Вы настолько сумасшедший. Но я люблю flapjack, бобы из них наилучшего.

????????????wot Tha????????

It's Russian Grey. Snoopy has decided he is too busy to post on CR so has employed a young Russian immigrant fruit picker to post for him.

I am not sure which one of us needs our head examined the most, him for the crazy idea or me for playing along.:p

Maybe the real schtick here is that Snoopy's newly employed Russki fruit picker poster is drinking that vodka distilled from green potatoes (Dan Quail taught me how to spell) again. Tovaritch !! Prosit !!

Or as one of my fave Seinfeld jokes went, Tolstoy renamed his famous book War and Peace after his wife told him that his original title for it, War... What Is It Good For...Absolutely Nothin', was just too long for the average Russian to remember.

flow....:p

Вы настолько сумасшедший. Но я люблю flapjack, бобы из них наилучшего.

Да вы любите щиток с гнездом и шоколад самыми необходимыми на верхнем мой дорогой друг. Съешьте больше! Съешьте больше!:p

I am not sure which one of us needs our head examined the most, him for the crazy idea or me for playing along.:p

Hey вы говорите я будет шальным mutha снова и я спрашиваю, что мой друг Dmitri оплачивает вам посещение. Он настолько счастливый с делить ЕГО рудоразборки плодоовощ. Он намеревается. Он сумашедшее nutter так славен к мне да sexy eyeballs.

Hey вы говорите я будет шальным mutha снова и я спрашиваю, что мой друг Dmitri оплачивает вам посещение. Он настолько счастливый с делить ЕГО рудоразборки плодоовощ. Он намеревается. Он сумашедшее nutter так славен к мне да sexy eyeballs.

Hey Dmitri isn't visiting me, I am a happily married Muslim lady :eek:

Darn, rumbled!

s.

That lad is just far too clever for our own good sometimes. :eek:

I is too happy to be located here on your the Internet. My name will be Snoopy and I select much fruit for you, it is entirely good. Work it is strong. I sleep in the ditch and we make a good conversation here yes.
Me thinks Snoopy is in dire need of Ascension. We must have a forum for that, cause the ditches are all full already. But bring the fruit, it will aid you in the more conversational forums that await.

Back