Advice from my friends please

Okay the decision is made, I am going to run away with the circus in Romania and sod everyone.

My little world is falling apart. Everyone hates the main picture I spent 6 weeks choosing for the main home page and this has now made me doubt everything I am doing.

Okay the decision is made, I am going to run away with the circus in Romania and sod everyone.

My little world is falling apart. Everyone hates the main picture I spent 6 weeks choosing for the main home page and this has now made me doubt everything I am doing.
foolish and rash move...

wait and breathe.

GOT IT?

Got it, thank you Q. (am I allowed to cry? I know guys hate it when us girlies do that)

Look at me girlie (lol), I cry, and I am a tough SOB. You can cry too, and the rest can be put to the screw...

Oh good, I shall have a good cry, take a deep breath and then come out fighting. ;)

Salaam MW...Remember what Chris said about 90% of the problems coming in the last 10% of the effort.
1. Put your blinkers on.
2. Put in your earplugs.
3. It is YOUR website !
4. Post up the picture YOU WANT.
5. Do the best you are capable of in the time left.
6. Count the money when it rolls in.
7. Drive to the Romanian Circus with your husband in your new Bently.
8. Pull off the road once in a while and use the back seat at your discretion.

flow....:p

I don't want a Bentley Flow, ever. I can do much better things with the money.

Have I ever told you my dream of starting a co-operative in my town? There are so many poor people, I mean REALLY poor and no way out of it. So my idea is to make a lot of money and start a business co-op. I would buy taxi's and shops and get people to submit business plans. Any I feel could work would get a free business. They would sign a contract for repaying the money and when they can stand on their own 2 feet that money would be passed onto the next person.

I never dream small :eek:

but none of this can happen if I don't get my head sorted out. :(

Well if the 90% comes in the last 10% then I must be nearing the end. I think to be honest it has all just got too much being away from home so long and then the stress of this. I shall have a good nights sleep and no doubt tomorrow I shall be back on form (although it is 4am now) :D

Hm...a local leaflet drop to promote an online dating site doesn't necessarily strike as the best approach by the local conditions you describe above.

As for the picture is - if it's your business, it's for you to make executive decisions. If people criticise, decided whether the criticism is based on any constructive issues you can use, or whether it's just meddling you can ignore. There is quite a grey area between these two so be careful. :)

I don't want a Bentley Flow, ever. I can do much better things with the money.

Have I ever told you my dream of starting a co-operative in my town? There are so many poor people, I mean REALLY poor and no way out of it. So my idea is to make a lot of money and start a business co-op. I would buy taxi's and shops and get people to submit business plans. Any I feel could work would get a free business. They would sign a contract for repaying the money and when they can stand on their own 2 feet that money would be passed onto the next person.

I never dream small :eek:

but none of this can happen if I don't get my head sorted out. :(

Well if the 90% comes in the last 10% then I must be nearing the end. I think to be honest it has all just got too much being away from home so long and then the stress of this. I shall have a good nights sleep and no doubt tomorrow I shall be back on form (although it is 4am now) :D

Salaam MW...

Dreaming big is required to move the world forward along with you.

There was a guy from Bangladesh (?) that won the Peace Prize last year for his innovative work in financing community development through micro loans. I can't think of his name, but it is a world-wide organization now.

I believe that you might wish to look into what his outfit is doing and hook up with them if it suits your visions. From what I've seen it has done a lot there in S.Asia to rescue families from poverty by giving ordinary people (especially women) small loans at low interest rates so that they can give their dreams for a business a kick in the chest to get it all breathing and walking around.

Stay well my dear.

flow....;)

Oh I just love you guys.

Am all positive again today. Have decided to go in a different direction re the picture. Will post it up when I finish it for voting purposes.

I shall do a search for the project Flow, it sounds brilliant and well done that man but I need to start making money before I can start giving it away. :D

Salaam my friends.

Back