InLove

Jack Halyard

Hermano Pequeño
Reaction score
Hi dear friends,
I just wanted to let everyone know that InLove (Debbie) is in the hospital with problems concerning her kidneys due to the return of the cancer. At this point we do not know what is going to happen, but we are still hopeful.

Please keep her in your prayers.

In Love
In Peace

Jack Halyard (Randy)

Jack,

Thank you so much for letting us know. I have been thinking about Deb a lot lately...she's been on my mind. This is heart-wrenching to hear.

Please let her know she is in my prayers, as are you. And please keep us posted.

Love,
Laurie

The :kitty: delegation is all ears concerning one of their favorite Texans.

If you don't have access to her e-mail addressbook, I'll be more than happy to give you the one that IL and I have corresponded through ( :kitty:s are standing by.)

By the way, I went through my mother's initial bout and her relapse if you'd like to talk off-board. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
thankyou for posting Jack. I was just thinking about InLove yesterday. Please tell Debbie that our prayers are with her.

Hare Krishna

... Neemai

This world doesn't offer much "light" and is quite a dim realm, yet sometimes, if you are lucky.... You are -graced- with the presence of such a rare… VERY rare beauty, a person that just shines and uplifts those around them, I am lucky enough to know such a rare presence, called Debbie. A presence of peace, of love, of care of genorosity and of an inner calm...... And I know she will be ok! I am very saddened to hear this, but she is a great person…. A scripture if I may…. Isaiah 41:10…. God says, Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand…….

Please send her my love.

Alex. (17)

I almost forgot! Sorry, my thoughts go to you Randy and the family also, I would like to offer a scripture to contemplate on if I may... 1peter 5:7..... Cast all you anxiety on him, because he cares for you...

Randy,

Tell Debbie my thoughts and prayers are with her. She has been a great inspiration to me and many here at CR. We want her back and in good health. I pray that God will give a healing touch to her and the grace and strength to bear in this difficult time. May God's peace be upon her.

Paul

Randy...Please tell Deb we all miss her ALOT and to get herself well so we can party some more. But you and your family also tell her just how much her joy for life means to us all. You are all within our arms and the focus of our prayers.

flow....

I haven't been around as much lately, but I want to be sure to add my voice and my prayers to the list of well wishers. I have always enjoyed InLove's posts, and I very much miss when you are not around. Do get well soon, your presence is missed around here.

Thanks for posting the news, Randy. I've been thinking about Deb lately and missing her presence on the boards. I am so sorry. Please know that I am thinking about both of you and your families at this difficult time.

imagine-1.jpg

Thank you all so much for your love and concern. InLove's heart and soul will be much lifted up by your out pouring of sympathy. I will keep you posted as to her condition as soon as I can.

In Love
In Peace

Jack.

Namaste InLove,

You know Deb, I can't count the number of times you gently reminded me that my words were not indicative of what you were used to hearing from me.

Your gentle nudges to get me back on the path. Your way with words that eloquently restated, rephrased and expanded on my feeble attempts at communication.

Your thoughts that caused me to contemplate and consider another viewpoint. All absolutely incredible stuff, I so appreciate it, it is hard for me to explain how much it has meant to me.

I think of you and in my mind's eye I see the future, us laughing at the banana hanging in the sky. You've cheered me up, been the shining light for us, for me.

So I'll just wait over here beaming, holding the torch for your return home.

big hugs, smiles and blessings,

wil

Best wishes from all of CR for InLove and her family.

Jack,

All my compassionate thoughts are with Deb, yourself and your family.

Snoopy.

Back