I'm Coming Out - I want the world to know

ALMIGHTY GOD

Reaction score
Hey there folks,

for anyone out there currently under the impression that I am the Almighty Lord of all that be, I'd just like to own up to the fact that I am actually not God. Sorry.

Please forgive me.:D

It was worth it for the 'crack' though, I thought. :cool:

I dont know that I can live with the disappointment!!

Tao

Hey there folks,

for anyone out there currently under the impression that I am the Almighty Lord of all that be, I'd just like to own up to the fact that I am actually not God. Sorry.

I knew it!! I just knew it. Well. It looks like Nietzsche was right after all.

But all of this kind of begs the question... if YOU are not ALMIGHTy GOD, then :confused: :eek: :confused: who R u??

As 17th should have said by now:

lol.... In a non homo erotic way you mean! ;)

Hey there folks,

Dont worry i always knew that JEHOVAH was the Almighty.

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.psalm 83;18

Hey there folks,

Y'know AG, we've all been there and done that. If we weren't human it wouldn't be normal for us not to try and emulate our Creator. You are definitely forgiven by the rest of us who have succumbed at one time or other to the ultimate temptation of "becoming a legend in our own minds".

flow....:p

Hey there folks,

Couldn't keep up the charade? The challenge mightier than you thought? Or did the blasphemy issue start to rub a little raw?

In other words, why? What was the impetus for the mask and what was the impetus to take it off?

btw, I forgive if you feel it required, but I see no need as I don't blame you for anything.

As 17th should have said by now:

lol.... In a non homo erotic way you mean! ;)
exactly what I was thinking, but then wondering who might be the partner?

homo? ... Who says it has to be a male on the other end of this electronic highway? It could have made for an intersting thread though, in a weird kind of way? Not one I'd want to chance, and especially not during a thunderstorm!:eek:

Couldn't keep up the charade? The challenge mightier than you thought? Or did the blasphemy issue start to rub a little raw?

In other words, why? What was the impetus for the mask and what was the impetus to take it off?

well the joke seemed to have run its course. :cool: Maybe I can don the mask occasionally in future for comic effect?

I was just sat at the PC one day and it came to me in a flash. "Hey I bet 17TH Angel will get a good laugh from reading this one", and then it kind of flowed on from there. :):D:)

good rock question...

Damn that is why the lottery numers didn't work. ;)

Glad to see you have decided to rejoin the human race. They are big shoes to fill and only the Big Guy can fill them.

Makes you wonder if G-d every wants a holiday from us, we must a right royal pain sometimes :p

Back