Noctuary says hello

noctuary

Mercurial Goddess
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Noctuary.
I am 36.
I am also a Laveyan Satanist for the past 21 years. (just go get this out of the way, that means I am Atheist in belief)
I enjoy discussing, debating and learning about all religions.
Hope to meet some nice people here.
Any questions for me, please feel free to ask.
Any cookies to hand out, please feel free to give me.:)

Hi (again) Noctuary and a formal welcome to this site :)

Cant think of any questions at the moment, (except whats ur telephone number ;)), but I am pleased to have another Atheist to bring balance to the zealots!!

Look forward to hearing your take on things.

Tao

Any cookies to hand out, please feel free to give me.:)

Here, have a brownie.

321nws.jpg

Made with love.
And a little something else.

auntmary2.jpg

Welcome to CR! :) :D

Welcome to CR and look forward to chatting with you.

Salam

Namaste Noctuary,

Brings a new word for me as well...gotta love it.

Noc´tu`a`ry
n.1.A record of what passes in the night; a nightly journal; - distinguished from diary.
Welcome to CR...

hmmm, am I one of the zealots?

erm, how can u be a satanist AND be an atheist? I dont understand...? please explain! oh, and welcome!
Modern Satanism is based on Atheist beliefs. We have no deities and worship none. Think of it as having Atheist beliefs and living that belief system through Satanism on a daily basis. I live my life as a non believer, which makes me an Atheist. I live my daily life with the concepts of Satanism which makes me a Satanist. Hope that makes sense.

As for my name: I am a writer and I took that name as my writer's name. Plus I read this lovely book called Noctuary by Ligotti. A very strange book.

I'm most definitely one of the zealots. woot. Sicarii rule.

I am pleased to have another Atheist to bring balance to the zealots!!

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Hello again noctuary!

I still say your avatar has stunning eyes. If that's what you look like, please forgive me if I trip over my tongue from time to time.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Hello again noctuary!

I still say your avatar has stunning eyes. If that's what you look like, please forgive me if I trip over my tongue from time to time.

Thank you. Yes, that's me. Here is a color photo.

100_6820.jpg

Back