The Trinity, from the JW view.

Here you go mee, you now have a stage for an audience that wishes to learn what your view is.... Loving ya brother. So key pointers mee? How's it work? Your words brother, why do you believe what you do?
(groan.......):rolleyes:

Here you go mee, you now have a stage for an audience that wishes to learn what your view is.... Loving ya brother. So key pointers mee? How's it work? Your words brother, why do you believe what you do?

:confused: i dont believe the trinity........ i think most people already realize that JW dont take on board manmade docrines :)

Is this like your Bible too?

as we all know the bible is the aurthority for JW .
now that makes a change from manmade doctrines like the TRINITY:) its good to know that there are a people out there that are really sticking to the bible and it is very good .

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. 2 timothy 3;16-17

it took centuries from the time of Christ for the Trinity to become widely accepted in Christendom.

And in all of this, what guided the decisions?

Was it the Word of God, or was it clerical and political considerations?

In Origin and Evolution of Religion, E. W. Hopkins answers: "The final orthodox definition of the trinity was largely a matter of church politics.":rolleyes:

Brother, don't be afraid to slip and fall,

i do it all the time :) then i dust myself off and start again .
More serious than the injury to ourselves and others is when we allow people to stumble us , and then fail to get up to do what is right in God’s sight.

many have and do that :(

The
Trinity—Should You Believe It?

DO YOU sincerely believe in the Trinity? Hundreds of millions in Christendom do. Perhaps you have always thought of it as based on the Bible. Do you know exactly what it is? Do you understand it? Can you explain it?

The Athanasian Creed, one of the earliest complete statements of the Trinity, explains it this way:
"The Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is all one: the glory equal, the majesty coeternal. . . . the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Ghost almighty. . . . So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there are not three Gods, but one God. . . . In this Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three persons are coeternal together, and coequal."
So according to the Trinity doctrine, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are coequal in power, authority and eternity. But the critical question is this: Did Jesus Christ and his apostles believe and teach the Trinity? NO NO AND ONE MORE NO :)

But the critical question is this: Did Jesus Christ and his apostles believe and teach the Trinity? NO NO AND ONE MORE NO :)

Or put another way:
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Father?
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Son?
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Holy Spirit?

Yes, Yes and once more, yes.

Thomas

He has a right just like you or me to voice our opinion... And hey I am not giving up at trying to get in his shell and meet him. So Mee? Thoughts?

:rolleyes: It's an honorable attempt, Alex, but I'm convinced Mee is actually an automated link to the Watchtower website, not an actual person . . . . . . ;)

Back