The Trinity, from the JW view.

Or put another way:
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Father?
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Son?
Did Jesus Christ and His apostles believe and teach the Holy Spirit?

Yes, Yes and once more, yes.

Thomas

very true indeed , but they knew just who the father was ,and it was the most high JEHOVAH .
and they knew just who Jesus was because he told them who he was , and so did Jehovah , because Jehovah said THIS IS MY SON LISTEN TO HIM. and the holy spirit is the active force of God, great things are accomplished it is a force in motion . so yes yes and yes .

:rolleyes: It's an honorable attempt, Alex, but I'm convinced Mee is actually an automated link to the Watchtower website, not an actual person . . . . . . ;)

lol hey i must be really in tune with the right way of thinking :) that means i am not as naughty as i thought :)

Hi Mee.

OK. Let me ask you this:

but they knew just who the father was, and it was the most high JEHOVAH.
Not a term Jesus of His Apostles used., In fact He gave them a name by which to call Him ... and that's the name they follow.

because Jehovah said THIS IS MY SON LISTEN TO HIM.
How can a Divine Being father a Son who is not of the same being as Himself? How can the Son not be Divine?

and the holy spirit is the active force of God
How can the 'active force of God' not be God?

Thomas

Attempt? I haven't even finished yet! I have faith that Mee is a person, and before I die! I will know his name! :) Mee, brother keep on truckin'
i think it is more important to know the name of the most high it is more beneficial to everyone . psalm 83;18

because to really know the most high leads to great blessings .

This is what Jehovah has said, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel: "I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit [yourself], the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk. ISAIAH 48

Yes knowing and walking with God is what people should be striving to do , it is more beneficial:)

Hi Mee.

OK. Let me ask you this:

Jesus
Not a term Jesus of His Apostles used., In fact He gave them a name by which to call Him ... and that's the name they follow.

Thomas

Jesus taught his followers to pray to God: "Let your name be sanctified." (Matthew 6:9)

And in prayer on the night before his execution, he said to his Father: "I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world . . . Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me."—John 17:6, 11.

Regarding these references by Jesus to God’s name, the book Der Name Gottes (The Name of God) explains, on page 76: "We must appreciate the astonishing fact that the traditional Old Testament understanding of God’s revelation is that it is a revelation of his name and that this is carried on through to the final parts of the Old Testament, yes, continues even into the last parts of the New Testament, where, for example at John 17:6, we read: ‘I have made your name manifest.’"

Yes, it would be most unreasonable to think that Jesus held back from using God’s name, especially when he quoted from those portions of the Hebrew Scriptures that contained it.

Hi Mee.

How can a Divine Being father a Son who is not of the same being as Himself? How can the Son not be Divine?

Thomas

"Also, there was a voice from the heavens that said: ‘This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.’"—MATTHEW 3:17.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him." LUKE 9;35

Jesus-A Godlike One; Divine

Joh 1:1—"and the Word was a god (godlike; divine)"

Gr., καὶ θεὸςη̉̃ν λόγος (kai the·os´ en ho lo´gos)

He has a right just like you or me to voice our opinion... And hey I am not giving up at trying to get in his shell and meet him. So Mee? Thoughts?
Of course he does. It's just the "beating a dead horse" part that get's old.

I know Q! My brother I know! But, I just have to keep trying! The longer this takes the better it will feel. ;)
Well...at least you'll have "tenderized steaks" to show for your efforts...

what is it that you are trying for :confused:
I suspect he's trying to keep you from sending people to hell (which you do not believe in), prematurely. You know the adage "good intentions...."

Your intentions are good, but the road you pave is not narrow. One of your greatest frustrations is the fact that there are those here that will not give in to your attempts to manipulate minds in the name of Jehovah. How ironic and surprised you will be, when we are standing inside the pearly gates, next to you, and you find that the 144,000 has nothing to do with JWs or other christians, but infact male virgins of Jewish claim. And the irony will increase when you turn to the rest of us and say "You knew all along..."

You do not listen. You only speak, and we are to listen. But then God gave us two ears, but only one mouth, for a reason.

One day, I hope you discover that reality.

v/r

Q

. One of your greatest frustrations is the fact that there are those here that will not give in to your attempts to manipulate minds in the name of Jehovah.

v/r

Q
:) i think i have said this before , but i will say it again , my intention is not to manipulate anyone , i just put over what the bible teaches , how people respond to bible truth will be up to them . and guess what i am not frustrated at all ,:) i love making known the truth of the bible and even though i know the majority of people will dissmiss bible truth i still love putting those truths to the fore and it is very good .

See what I mean Q? In this thread brother, My dear brother Mee has spoken more than pasted.. That is great. I, we get to see a little of the person that lives for real, the real person behind Mee, little glimpses appear, and that is fantastic, Just be cool if that could become a big habit on his part....

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear ;)

That tells me you are apart of a group or an organisation, I have nothing against your organisation but, in honesty know all I need to know about the Jehovah Witnesses... What I am more interested in is "mee" I would rather know how his life has become better, I want to know what he Loves and enjoys, and I want to know how his day has been... I just want to know the man... If we attempt to exist as mere strangers, we cannot share Love.. In addition, I feel that would be a big mistake on my behalf to give up the opportunity to genuinely... Care and be interested in my fellow man.

One day, I hope you discover that reality.
Namaste all,

One day, won't it be nice when we discover that nobody knows? Sure they have belief, they have faith, they've been told something by others, read something by others or had an insight, an illumination, or hallucination and think they know.

But reality is we are all in the same boat arguing inuendo, rowing in different directions.

What would the world be like if we took a hint from the likes of 17th, or Jesus, or Krishna, or Buddha and lived in the now, and expressed love for one anohter?

One can't understand anothers view until one listens. And when one is complaining that the other isn't listening....er they aren't listening or understanding either.

If we are determined to live on a 'my way or the highway' attitude we'll be traveling a lonely boring road.

peace.

wil

See what I mean Q? In this thread brother, My dear brother Mee has spoken more than pasted.. That is great. I, we get to see a little of the person that lives for real, the real person behind Mee, little glimpses appear, and that is fantastic, Just be cool if that could become a big habit on his part....

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear ;)
Good luck AP. I'll step back and monitor. Only two can play at chess, the rest is "kibitzing" and unfair.

"Primitive Christianity did not have an explicit doctrine of the Trinity such as was subsequently elaborated in the creeds."—The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology.

Back