A Psalm

Jesus was the ONLY Son of God and that Jesus is also the ONE and ONLY God, the Father.
Jesus is the one and only Son of God, the saviour. There is no other saviour. Jesus is God, that is YHWH, and the Father is also God, that is YHWH; however, Jesus alone is not the Father. God is Elohim, that is three persons--Father, Son, Holy Spirit. It is right for Jesus, while he was on earth to pray to the Father as the son of man, just as it is right for him to be worshiped as the Son of God. Because christ came, his purpose as told by the prophets has been fulfilled, and it is only in his name, and through him that we may approach the Father and be forgiven, and it is only through the Spirit that we may worship God in truth.

when he said what he said, not being God is not what he meant, he wasn't saying that. Jesus being part of Elohim from eternity, He is the Word of God, he is YHWH. He has a special relationship with the Father, as the bible puts it for our understanding, he is in the bosom of the Father. As the Christ gave himself to die for our sins, he took on our sin and became sin, and in doing so the Father looked away. It is this feeling of being God with the Father in heaven at one point, then having his relationship with the Father seperated by sin and being put to death in such a excruciating way as he called out to Him is what was extremely painful for Christ, and is why he said what he said. Ultimately, he is the Saviour because of what he did on the cross for us.

and back to what the bible teaches in the psalms :)

When Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the colt of an ass, crowds hailed him with the words of Psalm 118:26. (Mt 21:9)

When the chief priests and scribes objected to what boys at the temple were saying in acknowledging Jesus as "the Son of David," Jesus silenced the religious opposers by quoting Psalm 8:2.—Mt 21:15, 16.

and back to what the bible teaches in the psalms
That is what i am saying, He comes in the name of YHWH (psalms 118). If you do not know this, you do not know the Father, but just have scriptures memorized. If you know the Son, you know the Father, because they are both YHWH, and if you have seen the Son, know the Son, listen to the Son, and worship and honor the Son, then you have done all these things with the Father.

But then I would be a hateful despiteful liar to my neighbor... because he also has a relationship with God whether he sees it or not, whether he sins or not, whether he denies it or not, whether he is lost or found, and whether it is realized now or in the future.
Every person on this planet has a relationship to God. (whether it is realized now or in the future.)
Does your neighbor think he can be "family" without acknowledging who Jesus is and what he has done for him? Do you?

That is what i am saying, He comes in the name of YHWH (psalms 118). If you do not know this, you do not know the Father, but just have scriptures memorized. If you know the Son, you know the Father, because they are both YHWH, and if you have seen the Son, know the Son, listen to the Son, and worship and honor the Son, then you have done all these things with the Father.

the son(JESUS) had a great teacher it was the most high(JEHOVAH) and Jesus in his pre-human life had plenty of time to listen and observe and be taught by HIS FATHER .
Therefore, in answer, Jesus went on to say to them: "Most truly I say to YOU, The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, in order that YOU may marvel. JOHN 5;19

I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative; just as I hear, I judge; and the judgment that I render is righteous, because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him that sent me. JOHN 5;30

because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak
JOHN 12;49

Therefore Jesus said: "When once YOU have lifted up the Son of man, then YOU will know that I am [he], and that I do nothing of my own initiative; but just as the Father taught me I speak these thingsJOHN 8;28

It is vital that we be receptive to all of Jehovah’s teachings. May our attitude be that of the Bible psalmists who wrote:

"Make me know your own ways, O Jehovah; teach me your own paths. Make me walk in your truth and teach me." "Teach me your regulations. Teach me goodness, sensibleness and knowledge themselves . . . Teach me your own judicial decisions." (Psalm 25:4, 5; 119:12, 66, 108)

If your sentiments are the same as those of the psalmists, you can be among a vast crowd who are taught by Jehovah.:) REVELATION 7;9-10

One day after another day causes speech to bubble forth,
And one night after another night shows forth knowledge. PSALM 19;2

Every person on this planet has a relationship to God. (whether it is realized now or in the future.)
Does your neighbor think he can be "family" without acknowledging who Jesus is and what he has done for him? Do you?
Jesus said, "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother." That spells out the "family" relationship. Furthermore he said to pray to and approach God as, "Our Father..." Jesus's Father... your Father... my Father...

Per the Gospels, I'd say if my neighbor thinks he can be "family" by acknowledging and helping the least of people... then he is correct.

If the neighbor instead goes around saying "Jesus is God" while turning his back to the least of people... it looks to me a bit like: "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

O magnify Jehovah with me, YOU people,
And let us exalt his name together.psalm 34;3:)

Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;
Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him.psalm 34;8:)

Wow, it just occurred to me that this psalm is what Jesus was talking about with the woman at the well!
Ironic how the symbolic in the old testament mirrors the actual in the new testament...

The woman said to him: "I know that Mes·si´ah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one arrives, he will declare all things to us openly." Jesus said to her: "I who am speaking to you am he."John 4;25

Jesus, the Impartial Teacher

It became clear that the criterion for receiving Jehovah’s blessing was linked, not to nationality, but to attitude. Humble, honesthearted people who were hungry for the truth responded to the Kingdom good news.

As the Samaritans listen to Jesus, many more believe.

Then they say to the woman:

"We do not believe any longer on account of your talk; for we have heard for ourselves and we know that this man is for a certainty the savior of the world."

yes the Samaritan woman provides a fine example of how mee can witness about Christ by arousing curiosity so that listeners will search further!

but back to the psalms

psalm 2;12
Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed
And YOU may not perish [from] the way,
For his anger flares up easily.
Happy are all those taking refuge in him.

In Bible times, kissing was an expression of friendship and faithfulness. It was a way to welcome guests.

The kings of the earth are commanded to kiss the Son—that is, welcome him as the Messianic King.

Yes Jesus is a REIGNING KING and we are well along into his reign ,he was given :)GREAT AURTHORITY IN THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM IN 1914 :)

daniel 7;13-14 Daniel 2;44 its all happening in the time of the end :)

The woman said to him: "I know that Mes·si´ah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one arrives, he will declare all things to us openly." Jesus said to her: "I who am speaking to you am he."John 4;25

Jesus, the Impartial Teacher

It became clear that the criterion for receiving Jehovah’s blessing was linked, not to nationality, but to attitude. Humble, honesthearted people who were hungry for the truth responded to the Kingdom good news.

As the Samaritans listen to Jesus, many more believe.

Then they say to the woman:

"We do not believe any longer on account of your talk; for we have heard for ourselves and we know that this man is for a certainty the savior of the world."

yes the Samaritan woman provides a fine example of how mee can witness about Christ by arousing curiosity so that listeners will search further!

but back to the psalms

psalm 2;12
Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed
And YOU may not perish [from] the way,
For his anger flares up easily.
Happy are all those taking refuge in him.

In Bible times, kissing was an expression of friendship and faithfulness. It was a way to welcome guests.

The kings of the earth are commanded to kiss the Son—that is, welcome him as the Messianic King.

Yes Jesus is a REIGNING KING and we are well along into his reign ,he was given :)GREAT AURTHORITY IN THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM IN 1914 :)

daniel 7;13-14 Daniel 2;44 its all happening in the time of the end :)

Ok, I give. What exactly does "Mee" stand for? You have placed this in positions throughout your postings, as a hint that it means more than your online name. So what does "mee" stand for?

Never mind. I think I got it. It comes from Enoch. "mee" is a derivative of the one who is closer than the rest of the faithful, to Jehovah.

"mee" is a derivative of the one who is closer than the rest of the faithful, to Jehovah.

I think you will find that mee is not what many on here think mee is :) i am just mee .

hey :) something has just popped into mees mind , and it is psalm 37;11

and mee is a work in progress.
But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.;)

Back