The best place to live is...

See I was going to get all philosophical and say "Here." but then you had to go and post a concrete article. *cries*

See I was going to get all philosophical and say "Here." but then you had to go and post a concrete article. *cries*

Hey don't let my nasty horrible concrete list stop you dauer. Just you go and wax lyrical. :)

s.

USA! USA! We're # 1 We're #1 Ummm what?..... 24?..... oh okay....
nevermind..........:p

funny thing, I live in #24, I've got an interest in looking at other countries to live in, but none of them are above me, most are off the list, the only one on the list is 40.

Stability and prosperity must not be high on my list...

funny thing, I live in #24, I've got an interest in looking at other countries to live in, but none of them are above me, most are off the list, the only one on the list is 40.

Stability and prosperity must not be high on my list...

You and me both wil. Costa Rica is I will be heading in a couple of months, Caribbean side, chillin' with reggae and gettin' free.

:)

snoopy said:
Hey don't let my nasty horrible concrete list stop you dauer. Just you go and wax lyrical.

Here.

aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!!!! yeah, we are 19th. but hang on a tick. who in the freaking world reckons iceland and new freaking zealand are better than us?????? stupid poll. aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi. we are number 1.

not bloody london i can bloody well tell you, with our bloody awful weather, bloody awful transport, bloody mayor, bloody ridiculous prices and yet people *still* bloody come here. i'd leave, but nearly all my family and friends and my band are here and i've managed to get a decent-sized house in the area i want to live in. however, if i buggered off somewhere else i'd have a much better quality of life i expect. but then again i have to live somewhere with a decent-sized jewish community and that restricts my choices somewhat.

b'shalom

bananabrain

I had two answers before I saw what it was really about. In the military we always heard:
"Whats the best base to be stationed at?"
"your next one"

And:
"Where is the best place to go after you get out so you can raise your kids?"
"the hometown in your memory"

Having traveled abit and seeing the two criteria for the choices, Im not too surprised at the answers the article gives.

Back