Hello again

manytrailsonepath

withallthingsgodspossible
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm an old member (maybe a couple years) but right after I originally joined I found out that my wife was a member (and had been for some time) so I respectfully (to her) stayed away from the forum as we were going through some hard times in our relationship. Well those hard times are well behind us now and we've worked out all the kinks so I figured I would give this another try. Glad to be back and I look forward to the stimulating threads.

Hello everyone,
I'm an old member (maybe a couple years) but right after I originally joined I found out that my wife was a member (and had been for some time) so I respectfully (to her) stayed away from the forum as we were going through some hard times in our relationship. Well those hard times are well behind us now and we've worked out all the kinks so I figured I would give this another try. Glad to be back and I look forward to the stimulating threads.
welcome back around

Welcome, my love. :) This is my husband. He's stayed off the boards for quite some time but couldn't stay out of the discussions, as I regularly would bring ones here or there that I found intensely interesting to our conversation. :D

Welcome, my love. :) This is my husband. He's stayed off the boards for quite some time but couldn't stay out of the discussions, as I regularly would bring ones here or there that I found intensely interesting to our conversation. :D
I figured as much with the "one path" part of his username. :D

Welcome aboard, manytrails. :)

Hello everyone that's posted here, thanks for making me feel welcome. Oddly enough I found this place on my own not knowing path of one (my wife) was on here. I think I found it while looking for some religious info pertaining to contemplations I was pondering, at any rate we weren't even living together when I joined up and I had no idea she was a member. As far as the names go I think it's just coincidence that they both say "path" in them. So when we started working things out and getting back together I bowed out of the site because I didn't want her to feel like I was checking up on her or something like that, she is certainly not one to be checked up on. I guess I felt like the right thing to do would be to give her space. I was excited that we did both think of the "path" thing though, it kinda gave me hope that we had common ground during a hard time in our relationship. But now we both agree that all is as it should be. I would like to thank all the members that talked to and supported her back then, I don't really know who they are but I do know she told me that it was very comforting and heplful to have the support/advice/prayer etc from all of you.

Back