Letter to God

Mystic Spirt

Reaction score
Dear God
Why in the world did you let a known killer known as Satan ?
Now look at the mess and problems you caused everyone by letting that jerk live.
How can you be so darn ill responsable ? What in the world was you thinking about?
We don't need Evil in the world , the world would be better off if you just have killed satan from the start.
I beleaved in you and trusted you ,but now things are evil occults around Please destory Satan so the peace on earth.

Funny...it seem similar to all prayer, well most beseeching type prayer, which seems to be able to be paraphrased like this...

Oh holy One, Creator, Master of the Universe, the All knowing, All seeing perfect One, G!d,

Overall you've done a great job, but in my humble opinion you have made a mistake (creating devil, my not being able to find a job, the car wreck, my lacking mortgage payment, my health...whatever) and so if you'd just fix this thing, all would be right in the world. I can't believe you overlooked it, but hey, everyone makes mistakes.

Dear moderators
Why in the world do you let this post sit in the lounge where it quite explicitly says "no religion" ......:)

s.

Hadn't seen it yet. :)

Dear Mystic Spirit-

Letters to God belong in forums other than the lounge, since the lounge is a place for non-religious and non-political stuff.

I moved this to Abrahamic since it is about Satan and Satan is more or less an Abrahamic issue.

Best,
Path

i just want to add my two cents worth..
Dear God,
Im sorry for all the sh-t Ive caused, but I just want to say Thanks for allowing me to wake up every day. Tracy

Dear God
Why in the world did you let a known killer known as Satan ?
Now look at the mess and problems you caused everyone by letting that jerk live.
How can you be so darn ill responsable ? What in the world was you thinking about?
We don't need Evil in the world , the world would be better off if you just have killed satan from the start.
I beleaved in you and trusted you ,but now things are evil occults around Please destory Satan so the peace on earth.

Dear God,

I know all that happens, be it good, be it bad, is because of me, what you have molded me into, you have given me the power to be the change, be it good be it bad. You have given me this gift, this gift of life, we are all on the same path and rise, fall, evil, righteous... We meet our fate together.

I understand that we our soley responsible for our actions, and none other. I thank you for giving me such unique power, responsability and freedom. I pray I can do all within my power to strive for world peace. All that I have done that is wrong is because of weakness and is my fault, and my fault alone I am sorry for that, And shall not try to twist it and cover it as it isn't my fault as it most certainly is.... All I have done that is good, is because I have been inspired to do so.. Thank you.

Amen.

dear God,
i wanted to let You know that i love You so much, but You knew this. i have made so many mistakes against You, but You knew i would make them anyways. its because of these mistakes that i know what is right and what is wrong and i see that there couldn't have been any other way to have known You. i wanted to thank You for giving this fool a second chance to make things right. i don't know how i will ever repay You for such mercy that You have shown the sons of man. we don't deserve mercy, but You give it anyways. because of this, i will pass on knowledge of You to my children and make sure that my children pass on knowledge of You to their children and so forth. once again, i love You and if your willing, i will love you even more after i die. thanks again. sola la honra y gloria a Dios. que Dios este con nosotros eternamente y que nos perdone. so be it...

awesome posts greymare and alex. wil, you have a very interesting way of seeing God. something to really think about because it kinda makes sense as much as i hate saying it. God bless you. thanks guys.

Dear Divine One-

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.

Thanks for the love... may I have the courage, the strength, and the compassion to pass it on...

Love you, God...

Me

Back