Great Tribulation Set 2 Begin

H

haggis

GREAT TRIBULATION SET 2 BEGIN

READ THE MESSAGES ON THIS SITE UNDER "WHAT'S NEW"

SOON THE PROPHESIED WARNING AT GARABANDAL WILL B GIVEN 2 THE WHOLE WORLD

PREPARE BY GOING 2 CONFESSION - SOON ALL WILL B FULFILLED!!

In June 1981, the Blessed Virgin Mary was reported to have appeared to a number of young people in the vicinity of Medjurgorje in Yugoslavia. The extraordinary aspect of these apparitions are that they are continuing to the present day.

Our lady has stated that she has come to call the world to urgent repentance and conversion to God. She gives us grave warnings that God's chastisement is soon to fall upon the world, but can be mitigated by prayer and penance. She asks each of us to pray the complete 15 decades of the Rosary daily, and to fast on bread and water on Wednesday and Friday.

This century is remarkable for the number of apparitions of Jesus and Mary. Our Lady of Fatima is perhaps the most well known, but since then, three separate visitations of Jesus and Mary stand out in terms of the importance of the message that was proclaimed.

In each case the message to us is that God loves us with infinite love and compassion, and calls all of humanity to a loving friendship with him by repenting of our sins and converting our lives into conformity with His commandments.

We are told that we must choose whether we will meet Him through the gates of His Mercy, or the gates of His Justice.

There are no other options: indifference or indecision is, in effect, a choice for God's Justice!

Blessed Virgin Mary

She has given each of the seers several secrets concerning the future of the world. Each seer will receive ten secrets in all and when this has been accomplished, the apparitions will cease.

Medjurgorje has become a site of pilgrimage to hundreds of thousands of Christians, and numerous miracles of healing and conversion have been widely reported. The complete Medjurgorje story is beyond the scope of this leaflet, but has been well documented in many of the books that have been written on Medjugorje.

In a report that Father Tomislav Vlasic sent to the Pope and to the Bishop of Mostar at the end of 1983, he gave a summary of the messages and warnings given by Our Lady to the seers:

"The ninth and tenth secrets are grave matters. They are a chastisement for the sins of the world. The punishment is inevitable because we cannot expect the conversion of the entire world. The chastisement can be mitigated by prayers and penance. It cannot be suppressed. An evil which threatened the world, according to the seventh secret, has been eliminated through prayer and fasting, Mirjana said. For that reason, the Blessed Virgin continues to ask for prayer and fasting: "You have forgotten that with prayer and fasting you can ward off wars, suspend the laws of nature".

After the first warning the others will follow within a rather brief period of time. So it is that people will have time for conversion.

This time is a period of grace and conversion. After the visible sign, those who are still alive will have little time for conversion. For that reason, the Blessed Virgin calls for urgent conversion and reconciliation."

The invitation to prayer and penance is destined to ward off evil and war and above all to save souls.

According to Mirjana, we are close to the events predicted by the Blessed Virgin. Because of this, Mirjana says to mankind: "Convert yourselves as quickly as possible. Open your hearts to God"

We will see ourselves

Vision to Littlest of Servants

June 27, 2008

I was in Church after Mass, and I was praying, and I saw JESUS as HE is in HIS DIVINE MERCY PICTURE.

HE spoke, and told me, that soon all mankind, each person, WILL SEE THEMSELVES as GOD sees them.

That as a result of this SHOCK many will suffer, and some will even die.

All will know at that time their eternal destination, HEAVEN, PURGATORY, OR HELL.

HE made it clear to me, that this event is VERY, VERY CLOSE, and that we all need to PRAY HARDER.

That this event will be difficult for everyone, but that it was necessary to change the direction of the world.

IT WILL BE THE GREATEST ACT OF DIVINE MERCY FROM GOD SINCE JESUS GAVE HIS LIFE ON THE CROSS FOR US.

very very important messages here for all mankind! read them!

do not worry about what all the atheists say - we know they are completely and utterly wrong

God has always existed in Heaven with His Son Jesus seated at His right hand

all our lives are only possible because of God - in His infinite love He created mankind - He only did it out of love - so that we could know what love is and what it feels like - the greatest force there is

people do bad things and then they blame God for it - typical view of the atheists really - God to them does not exist but somehow a non-existent being is to blame for all the bad things

you see the hypocrisy - they will only believe when the Great Warning comes - at this time all will be on their knees including us believers

but amazingly some of them will still refuse to believe - thus condemning themselves

i wish they would believe - but they refuse - we only want them to believe so that they can save their souls from a fate worse than death

that is the real reason we want them to believe - we do not want them to be lost to hell

but it really is up to them - i know God exists for a fact with 100% absolute certainty - i am unwavering in that belief because of the things that have happened to me recently - you see i have been attacked in the night by the bad spirits - the forces of evil

it does not bother me really - i am still here and know that Jesus is protecting me - i called out to Jesus when the last attack happened and i saw a bright white light in the distance and it was at this time that the demon left me

my faith is more than words can say - more than my life itself - my desire is to go to Heaven - i do not really care for the things of this world - money fame etc - it means nothing

soon great change will come in our lives - the anti-christ mentioned in the bible is soon to rise up

do not please dear friends take the mark of the beast - if you do you are lost forever - our world will be in chaos and disarray

then the anti-christ will come and under the guise of the efficient allocation of resources(food) he will require all mankind to take his mark - you see he will make it seem like he has all the answers to our problems - many will rush to him thinking he has all the answers but they will be deceived - all part of the great lie and great deception

people will be suffering greatly - even us here will be suffering and we will be looking for a saviour to help us - he will pretend to be Jesus - but he is not

the anti-christ's objective : to drag as many souls away from God in to the hands of satan

do not be fooled - i am telling you in the hope that you will not be lost

the foundations are currently being laid around the world for his appearance(he will actually appear after the great warning has been given to all mankind) - the high cost of food and oil is the start of it - all designed to create much trouble for people

to make us desperate to make us do anything to survive - do not waiver in your faith dear christians - the road to heaven is only gained through suffering - Jesus Himself suffered greatly for all of us

it is coming - do not be like the many who have been fooled by the lies of satan - denying that God exists - He does exist - it is all only possible because of Him

dear friends

soon the anti-christ will come to power - do not under any circumstances look into his eyes for they have great demonic power

do not under any circumstances take the mark of the beast - you will need this to work or to buy or sell - if you take this mark you are sealing your own doom

better to die of hunger and thirst than to spend eternity in Gehenna(hell)

it is rumoured that he is a muslim cleric - well satan did create islam so that makes sense - remember islam denies the Holy Trinity of God and that Jesus is the Son of God and satan wants all the world to do this - he is the great anti-christ after all so what better way for him to claim many souls by getting them to deny Jesus christ

you cannot go to Heaven if you deny Jesus - satan knows this and that is why he created islam - remember Jesus said "if you deny me i will deny you before the Father"

this is all part of satan's great lie and deception on the world - but soon the truth will be revealed to all mankind and the lies and deception will be over

the current food crisis around the world and the high price of oil are the foundations being laid for the anti-christ to come to power - this is how it will be done

under the guise of efficient allocation of resources (food will be scarce everywhere) all will be required to take a mark on their right hand or forehead - this is the mark of the beast - the anti-christ's sole objective is to drag as many souls as possible away from God into the HANDS OF SATAN

you see tough times are coming - very tough indeed - and the anti-christ will rise up and he will make it seem that he has all the answers to our problems - but of course he has a great ulterior motive - the world will be in disarray and he will come and make it look like he has all the answers - again this is part of the great deception

do not be fooled by this - you see the signs already starting - riots have taken place recently over rising food prices and the oil price is crazy - the forces of evil are managing this in order to bring in the anti-christ

do not be fooled by this - open your eyes to the truth

all i have told you is true - i wish for you to know so that you may be saved from hell

dear atheists

God gave mankind free will - we can all see the disastrous consequences of that in our world today

look at the terrible problems we have - war greed disease sin killing abortion love of money etc

these are a result of our free will - God will come and say "i gave you free will to do as you please and look at what you have done"

"now i will take away that free will and you will only be able to do good things"

anyone who rebels against this shall of course disappear to some other place - Jesus reign of peace is about to be ushered in - no more tears or pain or dying - only good things will be allowed and we will rejoice and be glad that the evil one and all his followers are in hell

and if you do not want this you too shall perish - only those who wish for God and all His goodness shall remain

you see God has allowed mankind his own free will and we have made a real mess of things as God knew we would

so He shall return to wipe away all bad things and leave only goodness and light

please dear atheists do not fall victim to the great lie and deception of satan - to deny Jesus and God

if you do this you do know the consequences - please choose for God and live forever with Him in Heaven

remember it is satan who wishes for all mankind to deny God - in doing this you deny yourself the chance to go to Heaven

Last edited by a moderator:
it is rumoured that he is a muslim cleric - well satan did create islam so that makes sense - remember islam denies the Holy Trinity of God and that Jesus is the Son of God and satan wants all the world to do this - he is the great anti-christ after all so what better way for him to claim many souls by getting them to deny Jesus christ
You didn't give a link for this. Who is the channeler, and who is the purported source of this message? It's clearly a fake, because no divine source would ever claim that Satan created Islam. This is just somebody's partisan ranting, and I don't believe it came from Medjugorje either. I haven't visited the Medjugorje website in a number of years, but I've never seen anything like that on it.

Judaism also denies that Jesus or anyone else is the Son of God. Does this alleged channeler also claim that Satan invented Judaism?

--Linda

You didn't give a link for this. Who is the channeler, and who is the purported source of this message? It's clearly a fake, because no divine source would ever claim that Satan created Islam. This is just somebody's partisan ranting, and I don't believe it came from Medjugorje either. I haven't visited the Medjugorje website in a number of years, but I've never seen anything like that on it.

Judaism also denies that Jesus or anyone else is the Son of God. Does this alleged channeler also claim that Satan invented Judaism?

--Linda
Haggis is a n00bie--can't post links yet.

You didn't give a link for this.

Actually he did provide *numerous* links, which is why his post (as a brand new member) was held up in a moderated status. I am the one responsible for removing the links so that this post could be removed from mod. status.

Last edited:
i wish they would believe - but they refuse - we only want them to believe so that they can save their souls from a fate worse than death

soon the anti-christ will come to power - do not under any circumstances look into his eyes for they have great demonic power
:eek: TOO LATE!!!!
TOO LATE!!!! waaaaahhhh!!!! Weep Mourn and WAIL!!!!!!

(roll with it, folks)

Hello,

1980s were the begining of a torturous times for the former Yugoslavia. Of all the republics, Bosnian-Hercegovina suffered the most. It endured 200,000 dead, thousands still missing and two million regufees.

Medjugorje is in Bosnia-Hercegovina. The 1990s Balkan wars started with Christian Catholics and Christian Orthodox. When the war spread to Bosnia-Hercegovina, Muslims and all non-Christians alike, were caught in the middle. Unarmed, they suffered the most losses, rapes and 600 concentration camps. All mosques in the occupied territories have been destroyed, while the majority of the prewar churches are still standing in the Federation section of the country.

If the Virgin appeared in Medjugorije to warn of catastrophies and evil armies, then why did Christians kill so many people? Why did Christian Orthodox claim that all the Bosnian Muslims are 'truly Christians' who converted, but 'must be converted back 'to the Heavenly Faith' or die'?
Why do Christians, 20 years after Virigin apparition, still celebrate Ustashas and Chetnicks, pro-Nazi factions from the WWII? Why do they allow these fascist factions to parade through towns where thousands of innocent people were killed and tortured, declaring Chetnicks and Ustashas heros? Where is the message of peace in that?
Why does it have to happen that the Jewish community of Croatia had to sue against the Ustasha songs by a popular Catholic singer Tompson who praises the fasists?

My family has suffered a lot because they were Muslims. My father was in concentration camp, so were two of my uncles, and my grandfather was beaten. My great grandparents (great grandfather was Muslim, great grandmother Jewish) were killed in WWII by Chethicks. My grandfather was orphaned at the age of 13 back then. My other grandmother had to flee her village because Chetnick movement drove everyone out in 1943.

And let me emphasized, no one in my family belonged to any military.

Now who is following satan?

Hello,

1980s were the begining of a torturous times for the former Yugoslavia. Of all the republics, Bosnian-Hercegovina suffered the most. It endured 200,000 dead, thousands still missing and two million regufees.

Medjugorje is in Bosnia-Hercegovina. The 1990s Balkan wars started with Christian Catholics and Christian Orthodox. When the war spread to Bosnia-Hercegovina, Muslims and all non-Christians alike, were caught in the middle. Unarmed, they suffered the most losses, rapes and 600 concentration camps. All mosques in the occupied territories have been destroyed, while the majority of the prewar churches are still standing in the Federation section of the country.

If the Virgin appeared in Medjugorije to warn of catastrophies and evil armies, then why did Christians kill so many people? Why did Christian Orthodox claim that all the Bosnian Muslims are 'truly Christians' who converted, but 'must be converted back 'to the Heavenly Faith' or die'?
Why do Christians, 20 years after Virigin apparition, still celebrate Ustashas and Chetnicks, pro-Nazi factions from the WWII? Why do they allow these fascist factions to parade through towns where thousands of innocent people were killed and tortured, declaring Chetnicks and Ustashas heros? Where is the message of peace in that?
Why does it have to happen that the Jewish community of Croatia had to sue against the Ustasha songs by a popular Catholic singer Tompson who praises the fasists?

My family has suffered a lot because they were Muslims. My father was in concentration camp, so were two of my uncles, and my grandfather was beaten. My great grandparents (great grandfather was Muslim, great grandmother Jewish) were killed in WWII by Chethicks. My grandfather was orphaned at the age of 13 back then. My other grandmother had to flee her village because Chetnick movement drove everyone out in 1943.

And let me emphasized, no one in my family belonged to any military.

Now who is following satan?

Amica, I noticed your post.

L-rd have mercy.

Amica, I believe that this post by user Haggis is a callous prank. I didn't realize that this offensive statement was made, because I didn't read every line of the post. Thank you for pointing it out. I certainly don't believe what he said about you.

Hi,

No problem. It just angered me to see someone talk about my religion 'created by satan,' claiming the other side is following God.

If all of followed what the message of the Virgin was, would there be any wars at all?

I feel that most of us (including me sometimes) are used to talk and think abou religious groups as one, as united. Well, these days it seems, each individual is left to defend him/herself and his/her religion. Certainly people do not seem to have one voice anymore.

:)
Oh my....

Namaste Haggis,

have you met mee?

lol :D

i wonder if haggis is after some accurate bible knowledge

mee is well fed , by good servants matthew 24;45-47 and mee likes to share:)

Haggis,

Titus 2:12-14, tells us if one loses confidence in the prophetic portions of Scripture, biblical prophecy stops being a motivator to holiness. Why could that happen?

During the past 2000 years, those who predicted or expected "the end" have been 100% wrong.

Also, the timing of end-times is completely in God's hands, and he has not clued us in on the precise details (Acts 1:7).

just a thought or two...or three...

Haggis,

Titus 2:12-14, tells us if one loses confidence in the prophetic portions of Scripture, biblical prophecy stops being a motivator to holiness. Why could that happen?

During the past 2000 years, those who predicted or expected "the end" have been 100% wrong.

Also, the timing of end-times is completely in God's hands, and he has not clued us in on the precise details (Acts 1:7).

just a thought or two...or three...

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father
matthew 24;36
are we ready

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father
matthew 24;36
are we ready
Like the bride for the groom's arrival we are to remain vigilant, but none knows the hour...so we prepare ourselves and live our lives accordingly. And it isn't the preparation for the future that we are to concern ourselves with but the everyday living and conducting of ourselves in that daily life. For all we know, "the Groom" is watching our very actions each day with each other, and gauging what his bride will be like...

For all we know, "the Groom" is watching our very actions quote]

indeed he is

His message is this: Be vigilant; be diligent,

especially when the sign of Christ’s pa·rou·si´a is seen.

That is now.

So are we really being vigilant and diligent?

As to Jesus’ ,PRESENCE what is the situation in the churches of christendom?

they are sleeping a very deep sleep. . they have not kept on the watch , but those who did keep on the watch are WIDE AWAKE :) and they are

READY FOR THAT DAY AND HOUR WHEN THINGS GO INTO ACTION.

Back