Would you take a pill that would allow you to live forever?

I take you mean 7 million people that are JW are all going heaven.. Are you saying that all JW are sinless?

No:) i am not saying that seven million JW are going to heaven, that is not inline with the bible. only 144,000 are going to heaven, just as the bible informs us .
and all of the seven million JW are imperfect, there is not any human who is perfect , only Jesus as we all know . :)

That means billions of souls wont make it and even the ones before the JW society was around! Ashame god made it so hard to make it into heaven :( Is this why JW make such a big effort to convert? I find nothing wrong with your views by the way.

Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all.

Most truly I say to YOU, If anyone observes my word, he will never see death at all.john 8;51

the question that you should really be asking now is, what do those verses actually mean :cool:

I'd take the forever pill. There's only two things stopping me from realizing my destined godhood: mortality, and having to stop to use the bathroom.

Chris

I would also take the pill, and hope they'd concoct an antidote for when I change my mind.

when the time comes to change your mind about living forever is the time to end your life i.e euthanasia:D

btw what do folk here think on the morals/ramifications of euthanasia?

when the time comes to change your mind about living forever is the time to end your life i.e euthanasia:D

btw what do folk here think on the morals/ramifications of euthanasia?

I'm a big supporter of it.

My dad keeps lingering.

And I could sure use that inheritance.

Totally against it. They might create a pill the day after you decide to top yourself that will make you young again.. Know one knows what the future holds so I guess you should stick it out also older people have so much knowlegde to give in terms of the life expereince. That’s the lamest thing I heard you say to be encouraging for someone to die for inheritance.

Totally against it. They might create a pill the day after you decide to top yourself that will make you young again.. Know one knows what the future holds so I guess you should stick it out also older people have so much knowlegde to give in terms of the life expereince. That’s the lamest thing I heard you say to be encouraging for someone to die for inheritance.

but what about those in extreme pain with not much of a life? those who don't even know who they are anymore more or less comatose. resources could be used for those younger who need medical assistance. l work in a care home and the quality of life for some is practically zilch.

Are older people really using the resources of ill young people? If you compare their generations I bet the older lot were more respectful and more productive then today’s kids. You can also turn it around and say why save young people if they’re going to buy drugs, shop lift, stab innocent people and get drunk all week. Comatose Older people deserve the same respect as new born babies still human regardless if they can’t interact aswell.

Back