I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the rest of you-

As for Islamis4u changing his name- why should he? To suggest such is wrong. And a little worrying, to be honest. If he was a Jew and you said he should change his name because it was too Jewish everyone would be in uproar. This is supposedly a forum for religion and religious ideas. If a person acts like an idiot then please- don't blame religion for that- instead see it for what it is- idiocy, and nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

Blaming the Gods for the mistakes of man is foolish.

I am seeing a lot of low level racism here on this site, most of it directed towards Muslims.

Hi Francis, I just noticed your post, after I had changed my suggestion to Ii4u and suggested that he keep his name.

But the reason I think your post is interesting is because when, earlier, I suggested he change the name, it had nothing to do with his being Muslim. My reason was because the name could be construed to imply proselytizing.

Thinking about it further, I am wondering if Ii4u can understand why I would think that.

Ii4u, can you understand why your name, Ii4u might sound like proselytizing to me ? Thanks.

Im really astonished to see how i have so many award names given to me in this Post :) i will ignore that and do not reply them but it reflects their own behaviour:

By FK
I came here for just for recruits

That was something nice see also :):

By Tao
I would rather become a crack cocaine junkie than become a muslim

By Tao
proselytistic

By Tao
opposite of a smart-ass

By Tao
Pakistani/Wahhabi propagandists

Im a Muslim Just Muslim....

By Tao:
vomit forth the nonsense he has swallowed wholesale.

By FK
cry like a little girl

By FK
hypocrite

I hope this wasn't meant for me FK? If not then im sorry to quote these two here...
By FK
man is foolish

By FK
If a person acts like an idiot then please- don't blame religion for that

By Tao
he lies through his teeth

By Tao
Now he is either stupid, very stupid, or a liar that thinks himself a smart ass.

These all are only from one post if start making them from begining i had much to do the because Banana Brain have contributed much in this respect also but this is only from this post....

This is just in Humours Manner :) D not take all the above quote though they are real but quoted by me in Humours Manner Look Tao im not smart ass now...;)

Now you are acting like a smart ass :D because their was differnece between this post and the other is only four min including my typing time then that may tell you if reply their first or here first i was either way was writing the post

http://www.interfaith.org/forum/concept-of-god-in-islam-8620-3.html

See the time

http://www.interfaith.org/forum/i-feel-11732.html

See the time but you said to me what ever you say i do not want to repeat it but be of Your age i do not know your Age but act like a elder ;)

For last time: I will like to leave this stupid thing behind i replied all the post referying me as well as i could and replied so to remove misconception created by some1 for the readers or some1 else...
I have already stated many times why i made this post you may read my other post and im now onwards just ignore it or reply the way they do....okay so just leave it reason of my post again read my above post in this topic

I never thought i would be here disscusing mannerism rather then religion:) and debate on timing of posts Tao has mch time to do that though..

You have absolutely no problems with comprehension of everything that is said. That much is clear. And that says everything.

Most of it is You:) (that tells how much i like you) I enjoy when you just act like that ...i think its problem with your personality... and Manners but Never mind Cheers and say it 100 more times i do not care :D rather i luv it now...

Most of it is You:) (that tells how much i like you) I enjoy when you just act like that ...i think its problem with your personality... and Manners but Never mind Cheers and say it 100 more times i do not care :D rather i luv it now...

Good for you. You remain a 3rd rate smart ass. But as others have pointed out, you are you, and full of the self assurance of youth. You know you had no manners in your reply that started all this, that you were trying to have a dig at Hinduism. And you know that I know. So all your wormy slithering and sliding on your belly to try and slip free of that fact is for nothing. I may lack what you define as good manners and whilst you amongst some others see that as a flaw I see it as a strength. I do not suffer fools gladly. That is a cultural tradition where I come from.

Two more :D im glad you are adding more and more names to me :D
3rd rate smart ass
all your wormy slithering and sliding on your belly

that is a cultural tradition where I come from.

I should have expected that...;)

I just love you for contribution of yours but i bet i have better manners don't ask me to say what i think what you are (it will be really humours :)) rather then what you suggest that what i think of you.....

have a nice day Tao....

I just love you for contribution of yours but i bet i have better manners don't ask me to say what i think what you are (it will be really humours :)) rather then what you suggest that what i think of you.....

have a nice day Tao....

No problem. I expect you to be devious, to lie and deceive. It is after all an Islamic command to you to use such devices against the unbeliever.

FOR ALL
I their was askig a question if you all read my post their so why he is saying i wanted to be a smart ass or what ver he thinks about me... it was question rather then a statement.... and if lets for once take his word i was smart ass it would be better to reply real good manner or humanly manner...

Uhm, from where I is looking, that -is- a humanly manner.....

Ii4u, on your own site, which contains nothing but anti-western news and awful music, you have under your forum title "To sread Islam and educate". That is a misspelling, it should read "to shred Islam..."

No problem. I expect you to be devious, to lie and deceive.

Thnxs Soooooooooooo Much Tao for your :) compliments... I is take as healthy criticism(which sound humours) from 43 year old elder... i don't
You think i will retaliate to your such kinda post i can and give back but i won't but now its really humors for me may be you never trust me in life but for once trust me its humors... ;) In which ever way you disgrace my personality It sometime tell how important are you to some1 else...:)

Thanks for the spellings and paying the site visit and i will correct the spellings but not what you suggested:) .... for your little info i never expected Islamic site liked by you offcourse and it isn't music its nasheeds and it only have voice no music and what more its not from Pakistan.... its from Arabic and from English man... People like the nasheeds if you don't i can't do anything... Atleast you payed the visit thats great to see you could not found much stuff because you never searched the site you sticked to mainpage only...
But Still thanks

I eat pork, I drink alcohol, I fornicate,.... why dont you have such a 'sinner' on ignore? I have a suggestion. Come here. Try some pork loin, wash it down with a glass or 3 of good Chardonnay, then have passionate sex with a woman. Then tell me it is evil. You say you cannot be happy until every person that enjoys what we here call normal life is under the whip of Islamic madness. That day will never come. In the west we spent centuries throwing off the chains of religious bullsh1t. And we cannot accept its return. Get used to it. I maybe the only one who challenges Islam on this site with any passion but rest assured my views are not at all unusual here in the west.

I eat pork, I drink alcohol, I fornicate,.... why dont you have such a 'sinner' on ignore? I have a suggestion. Come here. Try some pork loin, wash it down with a glass or 3 of good Chardonnay, then have passionate sex with a woman. Then tell me it is evil. You say you cannot be happy until every person that enjoys what we here call normal life is under the whip of Islamic madness. That day will never come. In the west we spent centuries throwing off the chains of religious bullsh1t. And we cannot accept its return. Get used to it. I maybe the only one who challenges Islam on this site with any passion but rest assured my views are not at all unusual here in the west.

You eat its your choice not mine .... you may be a sinner its your own choice to choose sins if you also call it is a sin but we In Islam.....I cannot your mind or your choice but with my humble education of Islam i can tell you what i have in mind about Islam which is what is in Quran and Hadith...

Look answer is in your own post ..... Who drinks the one who have nothing to do or you know who feel lonely (that is what is shown in your western movies) You cannot full fill your desires and go back to what you have already done you will feel never feel contended with what you believe is a normal life you will say i want have one more sex one you have finished one... you will never stop it is your desire you think you just come here on earth for that ? only for sex, vine, pork? you never think their should be some thing to achieve or aim of a life? is not life sounds empty bucket when you have no aim like you are sailing in a sea and in between you catch a fish( like sex) and just sailing offcourse you will agree with me that, that every1 has to die...im 19 right not but i know i can die at any age may be tomorrow today or second after this post... can you give guarantee of your life? that you will live for this much time and then you will die at this time....i don't think so you can't so their should be something we can't come here on earth do whatever you have suggested as normal life and go away.... their should be some aim or something hidden behind our coming on earth.... Tao your needs what you call a normal life is never fulfilled like sex or drinking etc etc... you go back to it... that is what tell is what you feel never happy meaning never contended with what you have you always want to have one more... at every things end one more... and that what Islam teaches us to control our desires we feel happy to not to go have sex we feel contended we our also humans but what make us feel happy at every time thats Islam... Tao Thats Islam...we feel contended in whichever way we our we thank to Allah what ever we our or what ever we have even if its only a thread and we do not feel empty.... Just just for once in a life think that why i go to have sex... why i drink

lol, you think eating, which we all must do, is a false pleasure. You think drinking, which we all must do, is a false pleasure. And you think having sex, which is the most natural thing you could imagine, is a false pleasure. You think I must do them again and again because they are somehow unfulfilling. Wrong. I do them again and again because they are always fulfilling. They give me pleasure in my life. Islam promises these same pleasures in some imaginary afterlife.
It is no accident that Islam finds its heartlands in countries of usually poor economic development, where poverty is widespread and where the tiers of rule from bottom to top are wholly nepotic and corrupt. It is no accident that the education in such places is handed over to Islamic brainwashers that promise that which you can never hope to have in this life. Islam is all about convincing you that what you deserve, what would really allow you to enjoy life, cannot be yours in this lifetime but can in the next, if you get down on your knees and grovel for it 5 times a day.
So you can believe the propaganda of the fat Imams, the molesters of childrens minds. You can go ahead and believe that the paradise I enjoy in this life is decadent and corrupt, it makes no difference to me. I will continue to enjoy it and you will continue to believe you will have it for longer in your mythical eternity. But in truth only I will enjoy it. For when we die we are dead.

Hi All,

It seems that everyone has had a chance to rant a bit here, but please remember that flame wars are not permitted.

Thread closed for review.

~ luna

This thread is just plain disappointing.

We're supposed to be here to discuss faith issues, and while I expect that passions will sometimes run high, one thing I very much want to avoid is seeing individual posters becoming a topic for criticism.

Let's stick to the topics, and not take cheap shots at individuals on this forum, please. I shouldn't have to warn against stirring up flame wars.

Tao, I don't expect you to like Islam, but there's no need for churlish comments here - you had been doing so good at self-moderating yourself - you have a lot to give a community like this - but you only let yourself down when you take the argument to a personal level.

Previously I would have used the infraction system, but I've learned that whatever the convenience of such a system, a site like this needs a more constructive and guiding approach. It may not be the best, but CR/IO has always been exceptionally challenging to find a safe balance between allowing personal expression and having basic rules.

Therefore as a general pointer, I want to underline that I don't expect to see personal attacks on the site - everyone should be more mature than that.

Islamis4u, I'm sorry you felt the comments were offensive, and I'm especially sorry that this thread reads as a couple of members ganging up to belittle you. That's not what this site is supposed to be about.

However, as it's already happened, there's little I can do now except recommend something important for yourself and anyone else who is interested - a little humour goes a long way in a place full of strong feelings as this.

There are always comments you'll read online, sometimes directed at you, that may not seem nice - but if you read any such comments and they make you angry, step away from the computer, go have a cool drink, visit friends, and come back in a couple of hours and those comments won't seem so important any more. I guess that's a general pointer for everyone.

Anyway, I'm back from my hols and very disappointed to see how this thread developed - however, rather than try and take action in retrospect, I'll just say that I don't want to see personal attacks repeated, and hope that members here in general can agree that this should be the case, and try and show better restraint in future.

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back