I feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Vision To Spread Islam
Reaction score
I some time feel that admin or mod are partial here with all due respect to them but i don't get how senior user and forum posters behave with us... it has happened with me before and Tao Eqiuus does not know how to talk or to communicate with the other person like here in this post he have
http://www.interfaith.org/forum/concept-of-god-in-islam-8620-2.html
please take a notice for once... I come back to this forums i like it but their should be some behavior matter taken into account...

I some time feel that admin or mod are partial here with all due respect to them but i don't get how senior user and forum posters behave with us... it has happened with me before and Tao Eqiuus does not know how to talk or to communicate with the other person like here in this post he have
http://www.interfaith.org/forum/concept-of-god-in-islam-8620-2.html
please take a notice for once... I come back to this forums i like it but their should be some behavior matter taken into account...

Hi Islamis4u, I wouldn't take Tao too seriously. How serious can you take an athest who has been here for 5,000 posts and hasn't got them to set up an atheist sub-forum yet :D ? He was probably hung over with a nasty headache when he wrote that post anyway !!

Tao is currently up to his ears in alligators on the existentialist thread, so you can whack him back over there if you want to.

Oh, and Happy Independence Day, I guess July 4 is not a big day in Islamabad, but independence is a good day for everyone, right ?

yeah it is but it isn't our independence fay :) but i think Americans have some important day some messages from our President and prime ministers (personally i dun like them both) was sent to American President..

I can whack him around but then it will make no difference between me and him...

may be i wasnt not directly talking to the Admins i was talking to the common users here so where is the board to talk to talk to common users?

and then don't make this "that it is not a feed back forums" to become reason for getting away from what Tao is doing :)

may be i wasnt not directly talking to the Admins i was talking to the common users here so where is the board to talk to talk to common users?

and then don't make this "that it is not a feed back forums" to become reason for getting away from what Tao is doing :)

Ii4u, the criticism was meant for me, you were fine, don't worry :)

maybe in the other thread there was confusion- Tao perhaps thought you were being rude, and so he felt able to reply rudely to you... At the end of the day, you supposedly have your own site, so why come here anyway? just for recruits? then sticking it to Tao seems, well, ridiculous, really.

As for mods... some of them are nuggets. Some of them decide wily nily what is acceptable and what isn't. Most of them are okay, though. I read the other posts, and think you're making a big deal out of nothing.

At the end of the day, you supposedly have your own site, so why come here anyway? just for recruits? then sticking it to Tao seems, well, ridiculous, really.

Francis, what is Ii4u's site ? I must have missed that one.

Islam, I find the name you use here objectionable. I would rather become a crack cocaine junkie than become a muslim. At least then my choice of diversionary delusion would be something real. I see that you having the arrogance to say to everybody you communicate here via your name that Islam is for them is a proselytism that is against the CoC here. A proselytism that ironically is meant to be against islamic doctrine.

My question to you on the other thread was a pertinent one. I provided clear reasoning why. Maybe in trying to see that you might learn something and thus avoid the same thing happening again. You were trying to be a smart-ass to a Hindu, I demonstrated that you were the opposite of a smart-ass. Live with it.

maybe in the other thread there was confusion- Tao perhaps thought you were being rude, and so he felt able to reply rudely to you...
at which other post i have been not rude...okay!!!!unless he have done anything..

At the end of the day, you supposedly have your own site, so why come here anyway? just for recruits? then sticking it to Tao seems, well, ridiculous, really.

Are you stupid? have you seen pasting my links to he site? have you seen calling any1 for ma site? i cam here because this is interfaith forum mine is Islamic forum okay for the people stupid like you....!!! you don't think before speaking man... if i had to recruit i well of with my own forum i never talk about my site but you right now compelled me to talk about it if had recruit i would go in a Islamic forum(rather then recruit people like Tao) i come here for my religion only!!!!

Now i will never complain because there seem no response from admins now so answer them back the way they to me i thought i should rather tell admin rather then answer them back..but i think im wrong...

Islam, I find the name you use here objectionable. I would rather become a crack cocaine junkie than become a muslim. At least then my choice of diversionary delusion would be something real. I see that you having the arrogance to say to everybody you communicate here via your name that Islam is for them is a proselytism that is against the CoC here. A proselytism that ironically is meant to be against islamic doctrine.

My question to you on the other thread was a pertinent one. I provided clear reasoning why. Maybe in trying to see that you might learn something and thus avoid the same thing happening again. You were trying to be a smart-ass to a Hindu, I demonstrated that you were the opposite of a smart-ass. Live with it.

Get of your age Tao you get imitate by a name only huh?! this name i have explained many time is nick more then the statement i have told you all many times but you are stupid you don't listen to me..... secondly i haven't asked you to join my religion it is my nick name take it as a nick name and got on with it... but you rather was not answering my question their in that which wasn't refer you to answer but you havn't read my post ther it had "?" at the end but you can't see that at all? do you have your eyes?.... i was rather very much polite their....

I'm not feeling good to post elder like you this type of post i really say but you left me no choice i complained nobody bothered then i will reply how other will to my post....I feel really sorry for you...

Message to admin if he come across this mail that i didn't want to say anything bad but i have not used word more then that Tao have used for me already....

At the end of the day, you supposedly have your own site, so why come here anyway? just for recruits?

Then Please ask the website owner to paste a header in here which no webmasters are allowed here... this is same like do you have a facebook profile... yeah i do then why you come here to have people to see you facebook profile .....

I have never promoted my site here....

The blessings of being an elementary school teacher over a forum admin are many.

1. You can seperate the trouble makers and/or have them stand in their corner.
2. Childeren forget grudges and have the capability of moving beyond their prejudices and don't make wide generalizations to put folks in the same basket.
3.Children can grow and learn.

Everyone here knows the code of conduct and knows we wish everyone else to act honorably and with an attempt to get along and as if this is an interfaith site and as if you are adults. Shame on us. When we impose the rules the whining starts.

All of you, take the high road, or you provide us no choice but to act.

Tao, you know better than to incite but choose to do it, please consider the consequences of your choices.

Islamis4u, you run a site, every time you come to complain to admin consider your major problems on your site, how you have to handle them, and why you want to emulate that behaviour here.

have a blessed day.

The blessings of being an elementary school teacher over a forum admin are many.

1. You can seperate the trouble makers and/or have them stand in their corner.
2. Childeren forget grudges and have the capability of moving beyond their prejudices and don't make wide generalizations to put folks in the same basket.
3.Children can grow and learn.

Everyone here knows the code of conduct and knows we wish everyone else to act honorably and with an attempt to get along and as if this is an interfaith site and as if you are adults. Shame on us. When we impose the rules the whining starts.

All of you, take the high road, or you provide us no choice but to act.

Tao, you know better than to incite but choose to do it, please consider the consequences of your choices.

Islamis4u, you run a site, every time you come to complain to admin consider your major problems on your site, how you have to handle them, and why you want to emulate that behaviour here.

have a blessed day.

Will look i respect all the admins and all the co-members of this site and also the site and its rules...You have seen my other posts i rather getting into this i just reply to relgion realted post i have never ever promoted my site you could see in any posts of my site im so careful i never ever post a link of my site even if i have better explanation but things is i don't want to talk about my site or anything why are you all so curious about my site im here because of my religion only.... with very respect will i just don't want to talk about my site but Francis made me to say that... i will from this on post what eny1 wud don't talk about my site as i have never before because you all don't think im here for it if wud be here for site i dould not have spent so much time wrting the replies you can see every post is so detailed answered this proves im here for my religion to remove mis-conception other thing i don't want to impose my site rules in anyway you know 1 ther are many rules on my site that are not followed here so why i bother , i know its not my site or anything i know my limitations here so respect the rules of This Forums THAT IS INTERFAITH.ORG forums and just i come out of admin box come here as a member only as a member only thinking like a member only ... and talking about interfaith....

But i thought rather to complain, rather to have my own bad response Wil, i thought it was good idea to tell admin or what ever it is rather then reply in the way Tao have done.. im not imposing any rule the it was friendly forum that what it said and im here because offcourse all the members friendly even they do not have same religion i can start telling so many friendly members including you or other which may disagree with your point of view but do not say stupid right on your face so....

If it is alright with all the admin, owners, Mods and everything else about the this stupid i will never ever complain post as normal as i does,

i respect the interfaith.org rules and members and admin mods and who ever is a part of it... and i love to be here....

and im here For only my religion...

Islam, I find the name you use here objectionable.

I see that you having the arrogance to say to everybody you communicate here via your name that Islam is for them is a proselytism that is against the CoC here. A proselytism that ironically is meant to be against islamic doctrine.
Ii4u, I think that Tao has a point that you might want to seriously consider. I think changing your name could do wonders for your image on this forum :D. A small change like that, and maybe a new avatar and we will be in business.

It is easy to do, just e-mail Brian with your new name and he can make the change. In fact I just recently changed my name from Avi1223 to Avi. It was no problem at all.

If you would like some help choosing the new name, I am sure some of the other posters and myself would be glad to help.

You could choose a typical Muslim name like Mahmoud or similar or you could try a spiffy western name like Butch or Spike or something like that.

Let us know if we can be of further help on this issue.

Best, Avi

P.S. I tried visiting your webpage at the link on your avatar and it does not seem to be working. Is it down or moved ?

Nobody thinks it is ironic that a character with a screen name of Tao complains about anothers screen name as proslytizing??

Taking the high road ain't easy, but it is less traveled, has great scenery and less confrontation due to the attitude of fellow travelors...

Nobody thinks it is ironic that a character with a screen name of Tao complains about anothers screen name as proslytizing??

Taking the high road ain't easy, but it is less traveled, has great scenery and less confrontation due to the attitude of fellow travelors...

I am not 'complaining', I am 'stating' I find it offensive. I am sick of muslims here thinking they have a right to go not only unchallenged but try and mount campaigns against those that dare do so.

When do you see me posting on the Taoist section or proselyting Taoism as a religion? When do you see me start threads complaining about people here?

The guy was trying to be a smart ass and I called his bluff. He did not have the good grace to accept that and instead started this thread. He invited my response. I am not a pacifist, in fact I am more of a pass-a-fist. What the hell did he expect? I am sorry that I have little time for Islamic supremacists that have their brains in their arses, its just the way I am.

Namaste Tao,

How old do you think he is? We know how you act now, and how much you think you know. How much did you know at his age?

Oh I forgot, you are the one that would rip up your fruit tree if it wasn't providing fruit, you are not the one that would provide the water and nutrients and care to create fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back