Senior Moments

Dylan Thomas reads 'Do Not Go Gentle into that Goodnight'

I have to coordinate between an eye surgeon, my caseworker and someone to take care of the apartment as well as the :kitty:s! *scream*
How is it going regarding your cataract surgery?

How is it going regarding your cataract surgery?

I've gotta coordinate everything , especially transportation (they won't perform the surgery unless the patient has a ride home (that requires contact with my caseworker.)

I need a shot of some potent potable...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reactions: RJM
A truism if ever I saw one!
1924294_600.jpg

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Just found out that I have to take 1,500 mgs of metformin (my a1cs were above nine.)

Gotta pick up my new prescription.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

How many others agree with several of these responses? https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-sharing-things-become-more-052009236.html

Some don't apply to me, but others... :mad:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I do get irritated more easily by others' carelessness that makes my own life that bit more difficult: website and timetable errors, etc. Big things are easier to accept with patience, but niggly things that could easily be fixed can get me muttering and fuming, lol ...

Last edited:
Are you like me... do you wonder about things in your old age? Like this morning when I noticed all these strands of gray hair on my pillow. "Wonder what the hell kept it in yesterday?" 🤔

Senior moments getting worse, I can stare at old friends trying to think of their names

But I get to meet a lot of people again, and reminded of stupid things I did! It's an adventure, my mom is 94 and I can see she is starting to have issues, and as I consider what needs to be done there...I dust off the mirror...

But hey, I have now made it 4 years since my premature demise, 3 years since they went back in to finish the job, and I am now walking, riding bikes, camping, trying to get back on unicycle, the other day I put on clothes including socks, standing up!

But no clue what I had for lunch

Color me thankful to be.

Dean Nicholson realizes that he had a "senior moment" here:

He forgot that he had some fresh prawns in his wee fridge, and they got a bit "ripe" in his van

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back