There is no justice if atheism is true

Namaste Jesus

Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai
Reaction score
So delete the thread based on the title alone?
The title is not anti-religious. It's the comments within the thread that breach item 8. I never said delete the thread. I advocate closing it, because everyone involved has already given their opinion and are now just sniping back and forth and repeating their selves.

Reactions: RJM

wil

UNeyeR1
Reaction score
The title is not anti-religious. I
Seems Anti interfaith to me, belief in G!d as a judge jury and executioner is a choice, not all theists believe that, nor do the Buddhists, Taoist, and a plethora of other varieties of agnostic and atheist we welcome to this site.

We should have zero problem with Muslims in the Muslim board saying Jesus is not God, and not the son of God, etc as that is their belief.

On the Christian board we can argue heaven or he'll or the nature of God according to our belief.

Here out in the board of discussing belief, belief is on the block.

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
It is the tone of this thread. This is an interfaith website. We should not be shouting down people for believing in God. For their belief in God. There are other sites for that sort of anti-theism. We don't want to be like that.

Said my bit ...
We're not, we're sticking up for Mankind. Theists believe there is no justice connected to atheism, atheists disagree. Justice is in the Here & Now, it's called the Conscience and Man inherently knows the difference between Good & Evil actions, there is no need for supernatural deities and man-made scripts to adhere to in order to live a Just and Beneficial life.

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Here out in the board of discussing belief, belief is on the block.
But it's the tone? There are other websites for sarcastic anti-theism. It's not us? This is a 'faith' website, after all. People should feel safe believing in God around here, without being ridiculed about it?

Namaste Jesus

Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai
Reaction score
It's not about censorship, IMO. It's about conducting one's self in accordance with our COC and maintaining the integrity of interfaith discussion. Repeating the same things over and over and making hateful comments does not a fruitful discussion make.

Reactions: RJM

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Theists believe there is no justice connected to atheism, atheists disagree.
This is not honest, and a perfect example of how this thread requires the same repetition towards people who choose deliberately to misunderstand and forget what was said a couple of pages back. It's not how we should roll here, imo. There are other places for that

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
The title is not anti-religious. It's the comments within the thread that breach item 8. I never said delete the thread. I advocate closing it, because everyone involved has already given their opinion and are now just sniping back and forth and repeating their selves.
The title and question posed by the OP imply that Life would be a horrible, hedonistic mess of people running around murdering and raping because there is no Justice in an atheistic world. That, to me, is an attack on the non-religious.

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
This is not honest, and a perfect example of how this thread requires the same repetition towards people who choose deliberately to misunderstand and forget what was said a couple of pages back. It's not how we should roll here, imo. There are other places for that
And how is that not honest? It's what the OP is suggesting.

'There is no justice if atheism is true'

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
The title and question posed by the OP imply that Life would be a horrible, hedonistic mess of people running around murdering and raping because there is no Justice in an atheistic world. That, to me, is an attack on the non-religious.
And how is that not honest? It's what the OP is suggesting.

'There is no justice if atheism is true'
This is tiresome.
In this thread:

In response to this comment #284 by @muhammad_isa

@Ahanu posts #290:

It is in response to the above exchange that @Aupmanyav opens this new thread:
There is no justice if atheism is true
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20409/
with the OP post:

This I believe is the context of the OP?

wil

UNeyeR1
Reaction score
Yes telling others what they think or personal attacks are not appropriate, I am positive he is willing to edit and revise that for you.

But I see the entire conversation and where it just led in particular extremely valuable and telling.

Are some theists challenged by atheists and agnostic existing? (No justice?)

Or are some theists challenged when their untrue statement stated as fact are challenged for veracity?

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Yes telling others what they think or personal attacks are not appropriate, I am positive he is willing to edit and revise that for you.

But I see the entire conversation and where it just led in particular extremely valuable and telling.

Are some theists challenged by atheists and agnostic existing? (No justice?)

Or are some theists challenged when their untrue statement stated as fact are challenged for veracity?
Fair enough. But why the need for repetition? Is everybody too stupid on this website to remember what has already been said?

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
It is, we suggested where the salacious title would lead and were shot down, now it has come to pass ya wanna close it down!
It was posted by an atheist

Last edited:

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
No theist has supported the title as it stands. People on this website aren't that shallow

RJM

God Feeds the Ravens
Admin
Reaction score
Our group seeks to fulfill a mission of interfaith dialogue and exploration of others beliefs while being a place to discuss the intricacies of our own belief in a safe format.