There is no justice if atheism is true

The title and question posed by the OP imply that Life would be a horrible, hedonistic mess of people running around murdering and raping because there is no Justice in an atheistic world. That, to me, is an attack on the non-religious.
And how is that not honest? It's what the OP is suggesting.

'There is no justice if atheism is true'
This is tiresome.
In this thread:

In response to this comment #284 by @muhammad_isa

@Ahanu posts #290:

It is in response to the above exchange that @Aupmanyav opens this new thread:
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20409/
with the OP post:

This I believe is the context of the OP?

Yes telling others what they think or personal attacks are not appropriate, I am positive he is willing to edit and revise that for you.

But I see the entire conversation and where it just led in particular extremely valuable and telling.

Are some theists challenged by atheists and agnostic existing? (No justice?)

Or are some theists challenged when their untrue statement stated as fact are challenged for veracity?

Yes telling others what they think or personal attacks are not appropriate, I am positive he is willing to edit and revise that for you.

But I see the entire conversation and where it just led in particular extremely valuable and telling.

Are some theists challenged by atheists and agnostic existing? (No justice?)

Or are some theists challenged when their untrue statement stated as fact are challenged for veracity?
Fair enough. But why the need for repetition? Is everybody too stupid on this website to remember what has already been said?

It is, we suggested where the salacious title would lead and were shot down, now it has come to pass ya wanna close it down!
It was posted by an atheist

Last edited:
No theist has supported the title as it stands. People on this website aren't that shallow

Our group seeks to fulfill a mission of interfaith dialogue and exploration of others beliefs while being a place to discuss the intricacies of our own belief in a safe format.

The title and question posed by the OP imply that Life would be a horrible, hedonistic mess of people running around murdering and raping because there is no Justice in an atheistic world. That, to me, is an attack on the non-religious.
Well, I don't read all that into the title of this thread, the originator of the sentiment was expressing his pov and has explained his position. I don't happen to agree with the sentiment myself and have so stated in the thread it was originally posted. From my pov, God's justice is there whether you believe in him or not. Others may disagree and that's fine. I'm not going to trash anyone's beliefs over it and keep insisting I'm right and your wrong. That only leads to hard feelings on both sides. At some point you just have to agree to disagree and accept that anti-religious statements on a faith based forum will not bode well.

Reactions: RJM
Well, I don't read all that into the title of this thread, the originator of the sentiment was expressing his pov and has explained his position. I don't happen to agree with the sentiment myself and have so stated in the thread it was originally posted. From my pov, God's justice is there whether you believe in him or not. Others may disagree and that's fine. I'm not going to trash anyone's beliefs over it and keep insisting I'm right and your wrong. That only leads to hard feelings on both sides. At some point you just have to agree to disagree and accept that anti-religious statements on a faith based forum will not bode well.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
The title and question posed by the OP imply that Life would be a horrible, hedonistic mess of people running around murdering and raping because there is no Justice in an atheistic world..
I can understand why such a title might seem provoking, but it has been explained what was meant by it several times..

This is tiresome.
Yes.

Reactions: RJM
And that's your right to believe so, I on the other hand believe there is no spiritual judge (god) however, that Man inherently knows what is Good & Evil, that judgment/justice prevails because of our Conscience, not from a script.
And you have space and respect here to believe that

And that's your right to believe so, I on the other hand believe there is no spiritual judge (god) however, that Man inherently knows what is Good & Evil, that judgment/justice prevails because of our Conscience, not from a script.
Excellent! See, we both calmly shared our opinion. We don't completely agree with one another, yet there is some common ground. Done, no need to bicker any further. :)

True but wasn't it in regards to something a theist implied?
Oh FFS!
Ok, I will repost this for the last time:
In this thread:

In response to this comment #284 by @muhammad_isa

@Ahanu posts #290:

It is in response to the above exchange that @Aupmanyav opens this new thread:
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20409/
with the OP post:

This I believe is the context of the OP?

Oh FFS!
Ok, I will repost this for the last time:
No, they are not "just stories".

Take Hitler, for example.
Your belief means that Hitler escaped answering for the suffering that he caused others,
by committing suicide.

The correct Christian belief, is that he will not escape judgement.
Divine justice is perfect, Holy.
You can ask @Thomas if you don't believe me.
Ahanu: Great point. There is no justice if atheism is true.

I don't know why anyone is telling me that my take on this is wrong, apparently, it isn't. This thread's OP lifted the statement from a Theist who is implying that in an Atheistic world there is no Justice. That is simply BS.
The whole context is in relation to eventual justice aka: afterlife, karma, whatever? Are you able to accept that? As the original intention of the discussion, I mean?

The whole context is in relation to eventual justice aka: afterlife, karma, whatever? Are you able to accept that?

Back