There is no justice if atheism is true

Accept what? That "The whole context is in relation to eventual justice aka: afterlife, karma"? I can see that it is. Didn't I just say that?
Do I accept that after physical demise there is some kind of retribution for the life one has lived? Absolutely not.
Ok, fine.

In my country, Christians are no longer a majority (they are the largest religious group). Chaos has so far failed to ensue.

Across the Baltic sea, the Scandinavian countries are largely secular. Likewise, the rule of law and the ethical behavior of the inhabitants are not in danger.

Parenting and community life are not dependent on religion. We have libraries, schools, theaters, sports clubs, art studios, street markets, self-organized community centers (secular), and yes, religious communities. The latter do not hold a monopoly on moral fortitude, as far as I can tell.

How about your community?
Religion still plays a large role in the community I grew up in. Christianity is still the majority.

I am assuming you grew up in Germany. Maybe you can start a new thread about our local communities and start from there if you're interested.

China has the highest percentage of Atheists. China is the 3rd wealthiest country in the world.

This sounds like a new thread.

Again, I originally asked if there are any poor regions in the world in which the majority are atheists.

China's wealth is mostly concentrated in its coastal cities, where a majority of the population lives. Many Chinese are wealthier than Americans in some regions. China is huge. According to Wikipedia, an estimated 58% of Xinjiang's population is Muslim. I am not sure about other inner regions of China where wealth is less concentrated. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of each province in China according to religious demographics.

I am assuming you grew up in Germany. Maybe you can start a new thread about our local communities and start from there if you're interested.
Actually, I grew up in Asian countries.

A thread about our local communities would be awesome!

This sounds like a new thread.

Again, I originally asked if there are any poor regions in the world in which the majority are atheists.

China's wealth is mostly concentrated in its coastal cities, where a majority of the population lives. Many Chinese are wealthier than Americans in some regions. China is huge. According to Wikipedia, an estimated 58% of Xinjiang's population is Muslim. I am not sure about other inner regions of China where wealth is less concentrated. It would be interesting to see a breakdown of each province in China according to religious demographics.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems Anti interfaith to me, belief in G!d as a judge jury and executioner is a choice, not all theists believe that, nor do the Buddhists, Taoist, and a plethora of other varieties of agnostic and atheist we welcome to this site.

I see it it is just stating a logical conclusion.

If there is no ultimate standard for justice, known by many as God, where anarchy gives way to submission unto Laws.

If we do not have that set standard, then anarchy is also a valid choice, as what power do we submit to if we do not agree with a law?

This is not saying Athiests are going to choose anarchy.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

If there is no ultimate standard for justice, known by many as God, where anarchy gives way to submission unto Laws.

If we do not have that set standard, then anarchy is also a valid choice, as what power do we submit to if we do not agree with a law?

Regards Tony
But anarchy is anathema to survival of any tribe? Any tribe assumes a strong leader in wartime, who continues into peacetime -- and all leaders enact laws for their domain. Murder, theft and anarchy are not tribal values anytime in history -- for obvious reasons they are not permitted within the tribe or conquered tribes. Genghis Khan enacted laws for the nations he conquered.

It was said that a woman could walk 1000 miles naked with a bag of gold around her neck within the lands of his rule, without fear

The Yassa law of Ghengs Khan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yas...es were no,control that was strictly enforced.

Trade and revenue have to continue for a society to survive and prosper.

As an atheists who visits theist forums, I am not an anarchist, I debate in a civilized way. My views are anti-religious, but I do not resent religion. Many people, in my own religion and others, find solace there. I follow the laws of the forums I visit, of my religion and of my country. What I do not stomach is 'book thumping' and proselytization. That is where conflicts occur. An atheist will not believe in laws promulgated by an imaginary entity or someone claiming to speak for that imaginary entity without providing any evidence (Yeah, an imaginary entity or its representative cannot provide evidence ;)).

Last edited:
M
As ab atheists who visits theist forums, I am not an anarchist, I debate in a civilized way. My views are anti-religious, but I do not resent religion. Many people, in my own religion and others, find solace there. I follow the laws of the forums I visit, of my religion and of my country. What I do not stomach is 'book thumping' and proselytization. That is where conflicts occur. An atheist will not believe in laws promulgated by an imaginary entity or someone claiming to speak for that imaginary entity without providing any evidence (Yeah, an imaginary entity or its representative cannot provide evidence ;)).

I do not see the OP is offering that Athiests cannot choose to be wonderful peoples.

I see it offeres the challenge to consider the source of our goodness is beyond our own self, that it emanates from a positive and intelligence source.

So the OP is not a personal attack, it is an theological exploration.

Regards Tony

Back