Exclusive Bible

I think RJM is right about spiritual truth not being required for society. Secular societies have laws and law abiding people.
Then why should religious law matter, if we create societies that ignore it?
We ignore it at our own peril.
It might be that we think that society is becoming "more enlightened",
and that our ancestors were not as smart.

History shows us that civilisations rise and fall.
..and that is the whole point .. why G-d has given us spiritual guidance .. to put it into practice.
That does not include discarding it, or basing our laws on other than truth.

To some people, it doesn't.
Well, quite..
However, mankind have been given the responsibility of our own affairs,
including the earth and creatures, and there have to be politicians and laws.
In a democracy, they should reflect peoples views and beliefs.

..and that is why "no nation will change, until the people in the nation change".
People tend to blame others, but... but... there are 3 fingers pointing at ourself.

So this includes fighting and war?

I love this one. There is a time and a season for everything.

Right .. so a person who goes to heaven divorced, should never remarry in heaven? :)

Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. Now there were seven brothers. The first one married and died without leaving any children. The second one married the widow, but he also died, leaving no child. It was the same with the third. In fact, none of the seven left any children. Last of all, the woman died too. At the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?”

Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. (Mark 12:18-25)
Read full chapter

Indeed, the righteous will be in gardens and bliss, enjoying whatever their Lord will have granted them. And their Lord will have protected them from the torment of the hellfire. They will be told, “Eat and drink happily for what you used to do.” They will be reclining on thrones, neatly lined up facing each other. And We will pair them to maidens with gorgeous eyes. (Quran 52:17-20)
https://quran.com/52

Last edited:
Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. (Mark 12:18-25)
What does that mean, do you think?
Will we not be male or female? What exactly?

What does that mean, do you think?
Will we not be male or female? What exactly?
There won't be fleshly desires.. like sex..

why would al virgin with beautiful eyes want to be paired up with just some random guy. Sounds like a crap deal for her but some guy gets what he wants. That always grossed me out. So women get treated like sex objects even in eternity? I notice that you only comment on what you don't understand about heaven but don't acknowledge the Quran verse

I notice that you only comment on what you don't understand about heaven but don't acknowledge the Quran verse
Umm .. no.

I said "Many people do not marry another for many years",
..and @RJM said "Irrelevant the time"..

..implying that a divorced person should remain celibate forever.
If Almighty God wants us to remain celibate, then why did He give us sex organs? :)

Umm .. no.

I said "Many people do not marry another for many years",
..and @RJM said "Irrelevant the time"..

..implying that a divorced person should remain celibate forever.
If Almighty God wants us to remain celibate, then why did He give us sex organs? :)
To procreate? The fact that He allowed us to enjoy it doesn't mean we can make it more than it is.

@muhammad_isa please respond back to me. I'm not letting you dodge this one . Does Allah hate women? Why is it ok if women are in subjugation to men in your version of eternity and weird that there won't be sex in my version of heaven? Sex as a virgin is NOT fun or enjoyable. To be given to some guy rather than choosing is NOT fun or enjoyable. Are there babies? What's the point of it other than gratification for the man

In heaven we won't have fleshly desires or urges to procreate because that flesh dies when our body does..so no more testosterone!..

@muhammad_isa please respond back to me. I'm not letting you dodge this one . Does Allah hate women?
Of course not.
Almighty God created mankind in pairs .. male and female.
G-d is neither male or female.

Why is it ok if women are in subjugation to men in your version of eternity and weird that there won't be sex in my version of heaven?
Two separate issues here
1. women in subjugation to men
2. no sexual pleasure in heaven

The first, has something to do with our natures .. I know it is no longer politically correct
to use the term 'the weaker sex' .. but that is a sign of the nearness to armageddon, imo.

The second is somewhat philosophical. I find it difficult to envisage a life, which has no apparent connection
to this present life. I see that G-d's guidance does not only ensure our success in the life hereafter,
but in this life too.

Some people say that an eternal life would be boring, and they don't want it.
That is not how I see it at all. I might find this life often boring,
but if G-d forgives my sins, and I am fortunate enough to enter paradise,
I am ensured that I will not be bored at all. :D

Are there babies?
I don't know.

To procreate? The fact that He allowed us to enjoy it doesn't mean we can make it more than it is.
& @muhammad_isa In the next world I don't know if we have the same kind of body. Is the resurrected body not a spiritual body, different than what we have now? I don't remember the textual reference that says this.

As far as making more of sex than it is... I don't know if we can do a single thing sexually in the hereafter, however, in this world, people absolutely can and do engage in sex without the slightest thought towards procreation.

Some people say that an eternal life would be boring, and they don't want it.
That is not how I see it at all. I might find this life often boring,
but if G-d forgives my sins, and I am fortunate enough to enter paradise,
I am ensured that I will not be bored at all.
You do realize that you are attaching "time" to your after life. Does God live within time, will heaven live within time. I know that there are a few Scriptures that might disagree with this, but there are other Scriptures that support this.

Back