Exclusive Bible

Of course not.
Almighty God created mankind in pairs .. male and female.
G-d is neither male or female.

Two separate issues here
1. women in subjugation to men
2. no sexual pleasure in heaven

The first, has something to do with our natures .. I know it is no longer politically correct
to use the term 'the weaker sex' .. but that is a sign of the nearness to armageddon, imo.

The second is somewhat philosophical. I find it difficult to envisage a life, which has no apparent connection
to this present life. I see that G-d's guidance does not only ensure our success in the life hereafter,
but in this life too.

Some people say that an eternal life would be boring, and they don't want it.
That is not how I see it at all. I might find this life often boring,
but if G-d forgives my sins, and I am fortunate enough to enter paradise,
I am ensured that I will not be bored at all. :D

I don't know.
This is just disturbing to me for many reasons. That heaven would boring without sex? That sex would be the answer to a boring existence. The idea that men will be given virgins with beautiful eyes? Who are these virgins? How is this even remotely palatable to Muslim women? I wish I could talk to one. I need to understand.

Thank you for answering my question.

Two separate issues here
1. women in subjugation to men
2. no sexual pleasure in heaven

The first, has something to do with our natures .. I know it is no longer politically correct
to use the term 'the weaker sex' .. but that is a sign of the nearness to armageddon, imo.

The second is somewhat philosophical.
Both are philosophical and could both I guess be pointed back to something humans' "natures"
Women are physically less strong than men. That doesn't make subjugation 'okay' only possible.
It's bullying. Civilization does something to cut down on that. Modern Western societies, or at least the so called "woke" within them, try their best to cut down on subjugation of anybody by anybody.

Based on ideas I was raised with, I'm not convinced exactly of a supernatural "heaven" but a resurrection with a new heaven and a new earth. What that and/or our bodies will be like is not spelled out in great detail anywhere that I know of.

Now, some other ideas I was raised with would have suggested reincarnation/transmigration of souls as the afterlife theory. That does suggest a supernatural soul of some sort.

I don't really know .. I am not a woman.
..but if fairy tales are anything to go by.. Cinderella .. Rapunzel ;)
Those fairy tale characters usually have a bit of a different experience, don't you think, than being presented to as someone's award?
Western fairy tales usually have adventures of various kinds, some kind of enchantment, defeating evil, and falling in love.

However, mankind have been given the responsibility of our own affairs,
including the earth and creatures, and there have to be politicians and laws.
In a democracy, they should reflect peoples views and beliefs.
Secular laws.
Which peoples' views and beliefs?
In a diverse society, there are MANY views and beliefs.
There's an idea out there "A government which governs best is that government which governs least"
Therefore, just enough law and government to protect people's safety, protect people's rights, keep the peace, etc.
No religious laws. People are and should be free to practice whatever religion they wish, as long as they harm nobody else, and if they see fit to follow millions of religious laws so be it. But laws specific to a religion are not to be enforced by any government or compelled by any human, ever.

Those fairy tale characters usually have a bit of a different experience, don't you think, than being presented to as someone's award?
The whole point is, that both men and women will live for eternity "in the garden", and will not
be bothered by satan any longer. :)

What are you afraid of?
pic.png
Read full article: Woman flogged 100 times for adultery, partner gets 15

I don't limit what God can do if both parties fully commit. My dad had an affair on my mom and I have a brother from it. My mom forgave my dad and my dad was repentant. Their marriage was stronger after this. It was by God's Grace and Mercy that my mom showed my dad the same grace and mercy.
I'm sure your parents also did a lot of work between themselves, rebuilding the trust that was lost.

Happy to hear that it worked out for them! Thanks for sharing that.

My parents didn't manage that, they stayed in a marriage despite having lost trust. It must have been terrible for them.

The whole point is, that both men and women will live for eternity "in the garden", and will not
be bothered by satan any longer. :)
Does eternity mean time infinitely extended into the future, or does it mean a state outside of, or beyond, time and space? ;)

Last edited:
removed. See #235 below

Last edited:
I blame the industrial revolution and feminism for this mess we have come to live in since the 20th century.
I think that is idealizing "the good old days".

I'm glad my mother, my sisters, and my daughter are living in a society that was positively changed by feminism. There still is a long way to go, but we have come a long way, too.

Industrialization likewise improved our living circumstances.

In no way denying the problems we are facing today, but I certainly prefer them over the problems my ancestors were facing.

OK .. so you believe adultery should be legal, I assume..
Do you think that capital punishment is ever justified?
Yes to both
@muhammad_isa
Marriage is a spiritual or civil contract. Adultery it is not a criminal offence, surely?

I do believe there are some human beings who are so bad and such a danger that their permanent removal from society is correct. Permanent imprisonment in theory has the same effect, of course, and it allows the possibility of wrongful conviction being overturned?

I think that is idealizing "the good old days".
You can call it what you like. The "good old days" were not good old days, there was evil then, It's just youth sees life differently. A child should be able to grow up in security and peace and enjoy the process of childhood. I have 6 grandkids, another on the way. There is nothing more that I love than playing with them, climbing on the monkey bars, flying kites with them, swimming with them. They have not been exposed to this world yet. This is their "good old days" now. What do you desire from life, happiness? contentment? peace? to not be afraid? to have no wars? a world without hate? I don't think that I am "idealizing", I think that I am dreaming.

I'm glad my mother, my sisters, and my daughter are living in a society that was positively changed by feminism. There still is a long way to go, but we have come a long way, too.
ok, listen up. I believe in equality. I don't believe that women are men and men are women. There are things men were built for and things that women were built for, (God during creation) We each have our roles. But since we are no longer a labor society, then women don't really want to raise a family, and yes, that is their primary role given by God. Just spend some time in the first 3 chapters of Genesis. the world can't reproduce without women having babies. I can hear the crap coming now! God did not create Eve the same time that He created Adam. He created all the animals together as pairs, but not man. There was a reason for this.

Back