What's happened to Islam?

I again saying i was talking about Pakistan in Pakistan,

As you speak to people outside Pakistan you will quickly see that they do not see Pakistan as a seperate Muslim country. Muslims all over the world are judged by what happens there and in Saudi and in Iran, etc. It may not be fair but it is what people do.

So do you believe there are Taliban and al-Qaida training camps in Pakistan?

There is no sucidal attacks because of sects in Islam,

Maybe we are not understanding each other? Are you saying there are no sects in Islam in Pakistan or that no real Muslim would be a suicide bomber or that the suicide bombers are working for the US?

Maybe if I understand this then I will understand what you are trying to say.

Unfortunately Lecter what Allah tells us in the Quran and what people choose to interpret are sometimes very different things.

True, they but lie to themselves.

Also the thing people tend to forget is that most people killed by terrorism are Muslims.

*sigh

The suicidal attacks in Pakistan is not because of the sects of the religion, their are different sects in Pakistan, but they are not cause of bombs in Pakistan right now the issue which have been raised is the implementation of Shraiah in Pakistan for which people from tribal are have come out in arround Pakistan by exploding bomb they are giving the message to the leaders that if they do not implement shariah they will kill and die, which is not the right thing we condemn them, i wrote many other reason for suicidal attack may read the post above which i wrote, in which i stated what America is planning, the bomb explosion which are to be said is from America are not suicidal they are time bombs or may you remote control bombs. The reason behind this is no Muslim will give life non-Islamic cause in Pakistan. The sucidal attacks are mainly for Shriah implementation and nothing else. For that i gave the reason they do not have any you know family members they were killed by the army of Pakistan in the tribal areas, they also need some revenge its a long topic i would starting again it is same as what i said in the other post.

I offcourse know that we Muslim are one where ever we live if any Muslim die in Iran or Iraq we Muslims are hurt as same our country man dies. The term i used it was for that the nature of the people are different in every part of the world.

oh I apologise, I must have misinterpreted what you said. by the way, Im a woman, but that is ok and Shoaib Aktar ( I hope I spelt his name correctly ) is a legend at cricket.

Yeah i know not better then Aussies but one thing for sure you can expect anything from Pakistani one day if they are inform they can beat Aussies but if they are not in form they can loose by Ireland.:)

Shoaib Akhter is not a legend in my books he may have the fastest ball but you may be listing he mostly focus on glamor he is now not playing cricket much but rather doing a film in India.

Oh really. I didnt know Shoaib was doing a film. I prefered him at being a good cricketer. Aussies can be good one day too and terrible the next. But, being beaten by Ireland is shameful. (laughing now). I do not know the political side of your country, only a little about cricket. I also prefered Imran Khan as a good cricketer, but now he has another job.

OH!?!?

--------------------------------------------------------
Here comes the arm ball over the top Nice bodyline! oh what a googly and check out that Bosie!!! Oh it's a beamer! Could be bowling the maiden over here!

Remeber they are playing on a cabbage patch here, oh and the batter adjusts the box and then moves in near the wicket and stumps lets hope this isn't another LBW, he's got the cross bat!!!

Indeed but remeber the bowler is a chinaman! Has china cuts and french cuts! Going for the cow corner! with the cow shot!

It's in the crease now! My money is on a dot ball......

Wait! It's the freaking donkey-drop!!! Nice....

No sorry, I have to disagree I am sure that is a dibbly-dobbly!!!

Nice call mate! Let's see how he deals with this... AS he is known to be a ferret!!!! Stops for a bit of gardening as the ball comes into striking distance!!

You're not wrong! The batter is a rabbit! HE HITS IT! It's a long hop into the the long room what a loop! This certainly is a good ol' ODI!!!!

Bounced right off the silly mid, silly point!!!! How will the outfield do as it is a bit of a sticky dog!

HE'S BEEN CAUGHT HOW IZ EEEEEE!!!

AAAAAAH!!!

IZ EEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAH...
--------------------------------------------------------

No I stand corrected... Cricket isn't nonsense.... Puh-leeze.

Oh really. I didnt know Shoaib was doing a film. I prefered him at being a good cricketer. Aussies can be good one day too and terrible the next. But, being beaten by Ireland is shameful. (laughing now). I do not know the political side of your country, only a little about cricket. I also prefered Imran Khan as a good cricketer, but now he has another job.

Yeah im joining Imran Khan's Political party you he is just a leader we want, if America alows us. Shoaib is very much into media because of the news and things, Aussies are afraid of Pakistan, wow. When london 7 7 bombs a team was playing in that city they did not ran away at that time, In Rajhistan in IPL south african players , aussie players were their when bomb exploded their at the very time match was being played they did not ran away to austrailia, you know why the IPL Chairman said i will not give them their money if they run away from india and they stopped. GRham smith now talking that Pakistan is not a save place was in that team and playing that match. Wow they just want money and they can play anywhere huh.......... You know 17 bombs and 7 bombs now exploded their in india england and aus have to play match for series their they don't banned it........ Its just.............. But CHAMP TROPHEY is in Pakistan some way or other you know what type of security is given to a team, security of Prime Minister and President............. No where in the world they get that much. One more thing most unsafest city in the world is which? Johenesburg where Grham Smith live wowww........

May be Muslim Woman have agreed to my explanation she havn't come up with any post.

may be the right question must be : "what's happened to the world?

In 1947, the world was emitting 5 billion tons of carbon dioxide annually.
In 1970, it was 15 billion tons.
In 2014, it was 35 billion tons.

It's our lifestyle. It is not sustainable. Mankind is heading for disaster.

440px-World_oil_consumption_1980_to_2007_by_region.svg.png

The above chart shows how oil consumption varies widely between nations.
This reflects the inequality between nations which is the cause of much enmity.

Specifically, poorer nations suffer from corruption and civil anger.
Easy to "point the finger" at Muslims, and in turn blame Islam,
while of course, a large percentage of them have to survive in these poorer nations.

Last edited:
Almighty God has given us the answer to our problems, but do the majority of mankind want to hear it?
No .. they do not. Nothing new there. This worldly life is the most important thing for most people.
They vote for the party that is best for them economically, depending on their social class etc.

Time is running out, but mankind has a habit of "putting on the brakes" at the last moment.
..and we know what the result of that often is. :(

_118267351_unep_emissions_640-nc.png

Studies show that the combined emissions of the richest 1% of the global population account for more than the poorest 50%.

Harriet Lamb says there is a danger that measures designed to encourage cleaner, greener living might exacerbate existing socio-economic divisions and derail the drive towards a net zero world.

"We have to have exactly the right policies that tackle climate inequalities and social inequalities at the same time because the two are absolutely intertwined," she says.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We only have ourselves to blame. We turn away from truth, and prefer wealth and status.
When Jesus, peace be with him, returns as a "just messiah", there will be difficulty in finding poor people
that will accept charity. That is because Islamic finance will be in operation globally.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

274 Those who spend their wealth by night and day, by stealth and openly, verily their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

275 Those who swallow usury cannot rise up save as he ariseth whom the devil hath prostrated by (his) touch. That is because they say: Trade is just like usury; whereas God permitteth trading and forbiddeth usury. He unto whom an admonition from his Lord cometh, and (he) refraineth (in obedience thereto), he shall keep (the profits of) that which is past, and his affair (henceforth) is with God. As for him who returneth (to usury)--Such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.

276 God hath blighted usury and made almsgiving fruitful. God loveth not the impious and guilty

- Qur'an The Cow -

Last edited:
_107173871_82c01014-966b-49ba-8dd5-6138aac85eca.jpg

Tehseen Majothi prepared 2,000 meals for the Grand Iftar in 2019, Bristol, UK

That's a big spoon ! :)

It saddens me to read this inflammatory thread - at least the OP and some of the replies by people attacking Islam / Muslims. This thread was created by the site's founder. An interfaith forum where the site's founder puts Muslims on trial?

As the Prophet's (salllaahu alayhi wassalam) cousin 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "Don't put a person on trial, or you will hate them"

Obviously this refers to trial outside of an official court. To make your own makeshift trial in your own forum, to have it all your way, you will end up hearing your own echoes. Now l see why the Islam forum got a special warning about preaching when its content wasn't even untoward, whereas other forums are rife with their own proclaimations of faith when debate is requested.

Last edited:
What's happened to Islam, when it becomes regarded as acceptable to Muslim women and children?

I know - the extremism happening in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan - isn't typical of Islam, is seeded in US foreign policy, and have national political dimensions.

But at some point, these people being trained to carry out suicide bombings are being (apparently) told that their targets are not proper Muslims, and therefore it is acceptable to kill them.

And while we hear the Arab world condemning such bombings, we also see ugly political machinations - Iran wants to support the Iraqi Shi'as, Saudi Arabia wants to support the Sunni's.

We have a fracturing of the entire Middle East between Sunni and Shi'a Islam - previously at relative peace - and the extremists are blowing open the cracks where they can, inspiring even British Muslims to turn against any apparatus of a perceived enemy.

I dunno - I'm gobsmacked - when did any interpretation of Islam make it acceptable to kill women and children?

Next up: what is wrong with skiiers that bank robbers use ski masks? Come on there must be something wrong with you skiiers. Own up now.

Hi Sufi,

As the Prophet's (salllaahu alayhi wassalam) cousin 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "Don't put a person on trial, or you will hate them"

Obviously this refers to trial outside of an official court. To make your own makeshift trial in your own forum, to have it all your way, you will end up hearing your own echoes.

That can happen. Did you ever read Kafka's "The Trial" (I think that was the title)? I read it and still don't know what to make of it.

I, Brain.... That's a name I haven't heard in awhile. He was the man back in the day (I mean when I first became one of the find denizens of... this list).

Didn't he move on to science fiction, though? Running some kind of sci-fi writers' list?

Last edited:
Back