The "OF" Corral

Bwahahaha! I'm in the mood for mayhem!

**Puts out a keg of Guinness Stout and a big tray of soft pretzels fresh out of the oven, with sides of garlic butter, brown mustard, and marinara sauce**

OK, Old Farts, the bar is open! :p

Bwahahaha! I'm in the mood for mayhem!

**Puts out a keg of Guinness Stout and a big tray of soft pretzels fresh out of the oven, with sides of garlic butter, brown mustard, and marinara sauce**

OK, Old Farts, the bar is open! :p

YEEEEE HAW! >he leaps into his barcalounger, reaches over and draws a pint<

As he looks at the big screen and can't find any football, car racing, or rugby...

If we are gonna have to watch comedy or old movies.... is someone baking some brownies?

Am I going to have paint my hair grey and sneak in, or do I get a special underage pass this time?
Of course you are welcome.

We never turn away women that buy the beer, cook the food, bake the brownies, fetch our slippers, clean the room and put another log on the fire.

That is unless they go for the remote.
(he prepares for a drenching....)

Of course you are welcome.

We never turn away women that buy the beer, cook the food, bake the brownies, fetch our slippers, clean the room and put another log on the fire.

That is unless they go for the remote.
(he prepares for a drenching....)
Clean the room...don't mind if I do...

**SPLASH**

Ya know everyone asks 'Wil, why do you wear the poncho?'

I was ready for you SG?

Can you see it in the quote?

I was soooo ready for my periodic baptism by our Godess of knowledge and order....I am honored, and retract my statement, but thoroughly appreciate the drenching...

I was soooo ready for my periodic baptism by our Godess of knowledge and order....I am honored, and retract my statement, but thoroughly appreciate the drenching...
Is that your way of trying to tell me to "settle down?"

I did write that I was in the mood for a bit of mayhem. :p

Is that your way of trying to tell me to "settle down?"

I did write that I was in the mood for a bit of mayhem. :p
I know better....I pick my battles.

The occassional drenching, the tit for tat patter, is as far as I go.

There is no way I'll go up against anyone who is able to pull facts, figures and charts out like you do.

I much prefer to sit and learn...

Calm you down? Nah, I'm thinking I'd rather enjoy the mayhem, in a limited amount....the ticker ya know, we old farts gotta watch the ticker....

Now be a sweetie and make up some more of that dip....

Did I hear brownies?

seattlegal-albums-misc-picture1332-saltytwist1.jpg

Alright....who put Guiness in the 'fridge?

For the last time.

Cold is for them slug bait clear beers....

Guiness goes on the steps to the basement.

Next to the DoppleSpaten Optimator, and Augusitnabrau Munchen

Alright....who put Guiness in the 'fridge?

For the last time.

Cold is for them slug bait clear beers....

Guiness goes on the steps to the basement.

Next to the DoppleSpaten Optimator, and Augusitnabrau Munchen

Dang wil! You really are starting to sound like an Old Fart! Almost there, huh? (Flowperson established Old Fart age at 55+. Perhaps we can adopt the old Mesoamerican standard of age 52 just for you!) :eek:

Dang wil! You really are starting to sound like an Old Fart! Almost there, huh? (Flowperson established Old Fart age at 55+. Perhaps we can adopt the old Mesoamerican standard of age 52 just for you!) :eek:
Yah just brought a smile to my face, and a warm bunch of memories 'flowed' over....

I saw Q and Grey a couple of weeks ago, and Tao's representation of Flow's sunfish hanging up...

I'm closer to the double nickels than you give me credit for....the first factual slip up I've ever seen from you, sort of makes you human...

But either way, this place is my home....I relish the memories, contemplate those discussions gone by and the growth received from all...

gad you are a blessing...and what is this salty watery stuff in my eyes?

Back