Greetings

GlorytoGod

There is a River
Reaction score
Hiya

I am a Christian man married to a muslim women, when we married I converted to Islam to makes things easier for her family, at the time I was agnostic so it was not like I had to change religion.

But since then I left Islam and then a year or so later I had a revelation of who Jesus Christ and I have been born again. My wife is OK with this since she is not really practicing.

Hi and welcome to you.

You'll have fun here. People are great :)

Namaste Glory,

Your path should provide interesting viewpoints and insights for discussion here.

Looking forward to it!

peace

I'm taking a break, getting to much tree of knowledge here, need to get back to the tree of life.

By all means take a break. You have given encouragement. Take encouragement.

Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Proverbs 22:9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

I think its time for me to move on, I am not finding it very edifying here.

Ciao
:cool:

lol only yesterday I was going to make a thread in the feedback section saying I am leaving.... Cause we are about due for someone to say they are leaving. lulz.... Well nice meeting you take it easy and Hopefully we'll see ya around these parts sometime, maybe you'll just follow the pattern and not actually leave :p

But yeah whatever you do take care :)

I think its time for me to move on, I am not finding it very edifying here.

Ciao
:cool:

That is a shame. I enjoyed your contribution. The door here is always open, so feel free to return.

Best wishes

tao

Back