Your favourite posters

Penguin

Reaction score
I thought it might be fun to start a thread on who your favourite posters are.
You can only put up to 5 choices, your top 5! Also a brief reason, if you wish, why you have selected them.

In no particular order mine are:-

Quahom1 - Great guy, full of wisdom and I'd like him as my Dad :)

Alex P - Never know what your gonna get and of course his Art, need I say more :)

Mee - The absolute relentless Bible quotes and biblical comparisons :)

Thomas - The "Theological tussles" with other posters and his knowledge is amazing to read :cool:

Wil - Puts across a different view point on things and makes me think. Mr.Sensible :)

Ooops, just realised they are all guys! Sorry ladies just the way it worked out I guess :eek:

Well to be honest I find the OP nauseating. It is like something you would hear in a school playground. Seems to me to be a cross between arselicking and division building. But Im a cynical old gitt at times.

tao

Well to be honest I find the OP nauseating. It is like something you would hear in a school playground. Seems to me to be a cross between arselicking and division building. But Im a cynical old gitt at times.

tao
You just moved from 3 to 462 on my list. Back upto 312 for honesty, and 211 for cynicism. Still contemplating whether to give you a little more leeway for age...

I'm contemplating which divisions I need to tear down and who's arse needs attention so I can keep in everyone's top five....

Favorite posters:

1. Wil because I know he'll reciprocate.
2. Path of One because the initials of her name smell poo.
3. Tao because he's a cynical old gitt.
4. The lurkers for keeping up traffic.
5. The spiders for inflating the max concurrent user numbers.

-- Dauer

Wow I didn't realize that I wrote "smell" instead of "spell" until I saw my post quoted. Meh. It fits.

everyone is my favourite poster
because everyone has something interesting to say
even though i may not agree or understand sometimes, its interesting to get into peoples heads and try to understand how they think and why. But i get a giggle when Dauer says something unexpected and funny.

Back