Your favourite posters

Penguin

Reaction score
I thought it might be fun to start a thread on who your favourite posters are.
You can only put up to 5 choices, your top 5! Also a brief reason, if you wish, why you have selected them.

In no particular order mine are:-

Quahom1 - Great guy, full of wisdom and I'd like him as my Dad :)

Alex P - Never know what your gonna get and of course his Art, need I say more :)

Mee - The absolute relentless Bible quotes and biblical comparisons :)

Thomas - The "Theological tussles" with other posters and his knowledge is amazing to read :cool:

Wil - Puts across a different view point on things and makes me think. Mr.Sensible :)

Ooops, just realised they are all guys! Sorry ladies just the way it worked out I guess :eek:

I thought it might be fun to start a thread on who your favourite posters are.
You can only put up to 5 choices, your top 5! Also a brief reason, if you wish, why you have selected them.

Why not do a similar list for your 5 least favourite ;)

Well to be honest I find the OP nauseating. It is like something you would hear in a school playground. Seems to me to be a cross between arselicking and division building. But Im a cynical old gitt at times.

tao

Well to be honest I find the OP nauseating. It is like something you would hear in a school playground. Seems to me to be a cross between arselicking and division building. But Im a cynical old gitt at times.

tao
You just moved from 3 to 462 on my list. Back upto 312 for honesty, and 211 for cynicism. Still contemplating whether to give you a little more leeway for age...

I'm contemplating which divisions I need to tear down and who's arse needs attention so I can keep in everyone's top five....

Favorite posters:

1. Wil because I know he'll reciprocate.
2. Path of One because the initials of her name smell poo.
3. Tao because he's a cynical old gitt.
4. The lurkers for keeping up traffic.
5. The spiders for inflating the max concurrent user numbers.

-- Dauer

Wow I didn't realize that I wrote "smell" instead of "spell" until I saw my post quoted. Meh. It fits.

Mystakes in writing often turn out to be retroactively intended.

everyone is my favourite poster
because everyone has something interesting to say
even though i may not agree or understand sometimes, its interesting to get into peoples heads and try to understand how they think and why. But i get a giggle when Dauer says something unexpected and funny.

Back