Hello

Reaction score
I am PandaMentionalBeing..

writer, rapper, aspiring musician, learner of the old, searching anew..

nice to meet you..:)

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have a panda and a penguin!

Okay 'homies'..

Now, i have questions for the Admins.. Am I allowed to post audiobook,ebook, or documentary download links?.. or music, or anything else.. Just give me a list of do's and don'ts..

And another question.. I Plan to purchase, Learning To Live By Living To Learn By Manly P Hall (Amazing Author, anyone intersted in dl links, pm me).. Its a 40 part series of lectures, in pamphlet form, regarding the four natures of the human body, the physical, the vital, the emotional and the mental. Each pamphlet ranges in size, none too big.. I would enjoy hosting a mystery school based upon this series, ON THIS FORUM.. More details after approval, and purchase(300 dollars, so idk when itll happen exactly)..

Thanks muchly..

Okay, those are pretty bland rules. I see that established members can post books, but not anything copywritten?

I guess that means I can't provide a download link, for a book, etc. I have written a review, or discussion about.

Okay, those are pretty bland rules. I see that established members can post books, but not anything copywritten?

I guess that means I can't provide a download link, for a book, etc. I have written a review, or discussion about.
There is a minimum number of posts prior to posting a link. Then you can copy the pertinent portion of something and post a link to the whole article or book.

Understood.

And what about the copyrights rule?
Check permissions on the site you use or the reference, often it will state if the reference is referenced and you are posting only a portion, not a significant amount there is no issue. If it is an issue you may always paraphrase and then list the link for those who want to get it word for word or the full doc.

Back