Grave Yard or Dumpster

By then you'll have added 500 posts. Its kind of sad to disrespect yourself like that. You will leave some serious dookie behind.

By then you'll have added 500 posts. Its kind of sad to disrespect yourself like that. You will leave some serious dookie behind.

Haha. I am a sockpuppet anyway, with many different identitys so it doesn't matter if I leave something behind on this forum. People probably would never know who it actually is anyway, For this brief time I was on here I hope that I provided a little entertainment to you all! Now onto my next forum!

P.S I am going to go down in interfaith forum history for this but oh what the hey.....

******** you fucking fuckers! Eat shit poopy pants! Fart Bastards! Douche Cocks! Joy to all the peters! All the rotten peters! Joy to the peters in the deep blue sea! I don't give a damn! Dumb Gothic Hoe!(Horrorable). Poontang alligator! Loser stream of piss azzh0le! Ass Head! Suck my dawg dong! Okay I'm through...... Peace Everyone! From Dookie Marcus the biggest sockpuppet on the Web! Anal oral fucker! Cock Blowing Bitch! Cock Sucking Bastard! Vagina Lips!

Don't get a big dick or cock!

Sooooooolopooonnggg>1.....!

Now will I be rememberd for that? P.S Administration go ahead and ban this account I'm done, I am cutting this place short! Citydata I guess your next! ******** all very much!

Haha. I am a sockpuppet anyway, with many different identitys so it doesn't matter if I leave something behind on this forum. People probably would never know who it actually is anyway, For this brief time I was on here I hope that I provided a little entertainment to you all! Now onto my next forum!

P.S I am going to go down in interfaith forum history for this but oh what the hey.....

******** you fucking fuckers! Eat shit poopy pants! Fart Bastards! Douche Cocks! Joy to all the peters! All the rotten peters! Joy to the peters in the deep blue sea! I don't give a damn! Dumb Gothic Hoe!(Horrorable). Poontang alligator! Loser stream of piss azzh0le! Ass Head! Suck my dawg dong! Okay I'm through...... Peace Everyone! From Dookie Marcus the biggest sockpuppet on the Web! Anal oral fucker! Cock Blowing Bitch! Cock Sucking Bastard! Vagina Lips!

Don't get a big dick or cock!

Sooooooolopooonnggg>1.....!

Now will I be rememberd for that? P.S Administration go ahead and ban this account I'm done, I am cutting this place short! Citydata I guess your next! ******** all very much!

This from the man who was incredibly injured when he thought I was accusing him of questionable morals...
Well, at least this graduate student has some material for a paper :p

Well, I for one will miss him... troll or not, multiposter or not, vain toilet fingers or not, he was fun, trying to get the social aspect going.

With a name like 'Dookie' ? I think we were talking to someone's back end.

Damn. Now he leaves. Just when he changes his avatar from that abomination to something decent!

For what it is worth, I saw him as neither troll, nor ass. More his own worst enemy. A tortured soul.

Well, I for one will miss him... troll or not, multiposter or not, vain toilet fingers or not, he was fun, trying to get the social aspect going.

I believe he needed more action, more attention, more folks responding to everything he had to say. He wanted conflict...funny I don't want conflict but seem to get involved in it.

I believe he needed more action, more attention, more folks responding to everything he had to say. He wanted conflict...funny I don't want conflict but seem to get involved in it.

Clearly, your conflict management style is not avoidance. :D

Back