The real cause of Islamic terrorism - the yogic perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here you have bombings by sikhs:

1991 Global Terrorism: Asia Overview

Separatists also have stepped up attacks against journalists. In January, Sikh extremists declared war on the press in Punjab and forced reporters to stop calling them terrorists. Newsmen critical of Sikh terrorist tactics received death threats. Kashmiri groups also assassinated journalists, including the editor of the Urdu daily Al-Safa in April. Although Assamese and Kashmiri terrorists limited their operations to their respective states, Sikh terrorists expanded their operations outside Punjab. In late January, Sikh terrorists bombed a movie theater in New Delhi, injuring six people. Sikh extremists probably also were responsible for a bombing in New Delhi in late April that killed three people and wounded eight. In mid-October, a Sikh bomb killed at least 55 people and wounded 125 others at a Hindu festival in Uttar Pradesh, near the Nepalese border. In late August, four members of the Khalistan Liberation Front unsuccessfully attempted to assassinate the Indian Ambassador to Romania in Bucharest; Romanian antiterrorist experts killed one person and captured the other three. This was the first Sikh terrorist operation outside India since 1987.

And as I said , Sikh extremism has been crushed by sikhs themselves in Punjab and India. There is no violence or anything whatsoever in Punjab now, and things are very peaceful in India now.

Sikhs themselves are understanding that they have been manipulated by Islamic pakistan for their own ends and are wiser now.

Also I wish to state that even these few sikh militants never killed the bahais, the zoroastrians, the jews, the buddhists, the jains, the christians, the assyrians and raped their women any where in India or the world, unlike the islamic fundamentalists.

There are substantial sikh minorities in the U.S, the U.K. , Australia, and in all these countries they are perceived as a hardworking , industrious, prosperous and well-educated community with very low crime rates , unlike the islamic communities in these countries.And the buddhist and the hindu minorities as well share these same charecterestics as the sikh community and this has been proven by sociological research.

This in no way excuses the behaviour of so called Muslims committing such attrocities. What makes a terrorist? The experts say it is not religion but economic hardship, oppression, lack of education and a feeling of helplessness.

Yeah sure, so Osama Bin Laden was a poor man. Great logic. Same with Aurangzeb, Babar, Allaudin Khilji and other religious despots.

And we have numerous islamic terrorists , who are well-educated, which includes bin laden, aurangzeb and babar, and ayatollah khomeini. Lack of education is not the reason for islamic terrorism, but the reasons I have cited above in my previous posts.

Persecution of buddhists by Islamic fundamentalists

Persecution of Buddhists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mahabodhi Movement in 1890s held the Muslim Rule in India responsible for the decay of Buddhism in India. Anagarika Dharamapala did not hesitate to lay the chief blame for the decline of Buddhism in India at the door of Muslim fanaticism. Dr. B. R.Ambedkar stated Islam as the major behind the decline of Buddhism in India.

Several central asian buddhist nations was also destroyed by islamic fundamentalists.

The recent destruction of the giant Bamiyan Buddhist statues in Afghanistan ( which clearly shows a flourishing buddhist civilization in Afghanistan prior to Islamic invasion) by the Taliban is the latest in terms of vandalism by islamic fundamentalists, and which was condemned by the whole world.

Persecution of the Jains by Islamic fundamentalists

Islamic fundamentalists persecuted the adherents of the Jain religion , even though theirs is a noble religion that advocates strict non-violence towards all beings, including animals, even in the face of aggression.

They were persecuted by the Islamic fundamentalists, especially during the times of Jahangir and Aurangzeb and Shivaji, the great Indian king and warrior , who fought against the Mughal imperialism in central India, protested against the persecution of the Jains by Aurangzeb.

There is evidence of a large number of Jain temples being destroyed in the Muslim invasions of southern Bihar and Jharkhand as well as of western and northern Bengal, during the thirteenth and subsequent centuries in India.

Check this out. (Times of India , 22-4-07)

Jihadist video shows boy beheading man

A video circulating in pakistan records the grisly death of a militant accused of betraying a top taliban official who was killed in a december airstrike in Afghanistan. The executioner, a boy, who looks barely 12, denounces the blindfolded man before him as a US spy, before hacking off his head to cries of 'God is great' and hoists it in triumph by the hair.

The soundtrack features songs praising TAliban supreme leader Mullah Omar and "Sheikh Osama"-an apparent reference to Osama bin Laden, who is suspected of hiding along the Afghan-Pakistan border.

The footage shows Nabi making what is described as a confession, being blindfolded with a checkered scarf. "He is an american spy. Those who do this kind of thing will get this kind of fate," says his baby-faced executioner, who is not identified.

A continuous 2 1/2- minute shot then shows the victim lying on his side on a patch of rubble-strewn ground. A man holds Nabi by his beard while the boy, wearing a camouflage military jacket and oversized white sneakers , cuts into the throat.

The film , overlain with jihadi songs, then shows the boy hacking and slashing at the man's neck until the head is severed.

http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2...s-ghulam-nabi/

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...0421?hub=World

You can very well imagine the situation in islamic society where a tender child of barely 12 has no problems whatsoever in repeatedly chopping off the neck of a fellow human being, severing it, and holding it up by the hair in triumph.

In this context , the words of the austrian officer who witnessed the nauseating torture and killing of the bahais by islamic fundamentalists come to my mind.( as shown in my previous posts)

It is high time , the world understand the great danger and threat that islamic terrorism poses to civilization and mankind, or other wise we risk repeating all the atrocities committed by islamic terrorists ever since the 7th century A.D. and the destruction of the zoroastrian empire and civilization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an another jihadi report in the same newspaper.......

Want to sing and dance, go to India : Pak cleric

Islamabad: A radical Islamic cleric in Pakistan has said that dance and music would not be permitted in the country and those interested in the same should go to India.

" We will not wait more..... it will now be Sharia(law) or shahadat (martyrdom),"said Maulana Abdul Aziz, one of the clerics of Lal Masjid, which has threatened to impose the strict Islamic law in a months time in Islamabad.
Suring his Friday prayer sermon, he said those interested in dance and music should go to India, reports said.
Aziz vowed to enforce Sharia in the country even if the government did not itself do so, saying the "Sharia will be enforced at any cost, for which the whole nation should support the mosque's management. "

Indian music and films are very popular among pakistani muslim youth and they adore them. It probably gives them some joy in a society plagued by suicide bombings, nauseating violence and sheer insecurity.

Young people all over the world wants to enjoy their life and have some innocent healthy fun, and research has shown that this is very important for social bonding and for both mental, emotional ,social and physical health. Celebration of life is very important and a regular feature of all civilized countries.

Not so in islamic society where song, dance and having fun is prohibited. Is it any wonder that the youth in these countries become highly emotionally and psychologically repressed and frustrated, and becomes very good raw material in the hands of islamic clerics and fundamentalists to become suicide bombers and jihadists.

Hell, life sucks for these guys, but at least ,according to their reasoning, they can have some fun with the 72 virgins and boys in heaven , when they die in jihad.Hence is it any wonder that many young muslims are becoming jihadists and suicide bombers. Its all simple psychology and logic.

Islamic fundamentalism in Holland

Theo Van Gogh , the descendant of the famous painter Vincent Van Gogh, and who was known for his portrayal of the violence committed against muslim women in islamic society in the film Submission was brutally murdered in Holland by islamic terrorists.

Theo van Gogh (film director) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many rich arabs marry muslim underage girls from poor muslim countries in order to deflower them and after a few days of sexual abuse, conveniently divorce them by saying the islamic word TALAQ three times.

This is a frequent occurence in India as well, and not only rich arabs but rich India muslims too do it as well. I know of many muslim girls in south India who have committed suicide after the divorces.

Recently a film has been made in India on this matter, about young underage muslim girls marrying muslim men and undergoing sexual abuse and subsequently being divorced. The actress who played the role of the heroine got the best actress award in India. The film , in the malayalam language of south India, is called PADAM ONNU: ORU VILAPAM ( LESSON ONE : A CRY FROM THE HEART).

Meera Jasmine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My-Kerala.com: Kerala News

All these films and documentaries are putting a lot of pressure on islamic fundamentalists who are keen to prove that islam is a religion of peace, and is very kind to women and girls.

Taslima Nasrin

Taslima Nasrin is a heroic muslim woman who is sought after by islamic terrorists and fundamentalists for having the courage to stand up against islamic terrorism and oppression of minorities in islamic socieities.

Taslima Nasreen, the author of Lajja was given a death sentence for just stating the facts and speaking against the inhumane, cruel and barbaric nature of Islamic terrorism. She is now in India under protection from Islamic terrorists who have put a bounty on her head for beheading her.

Taslima Nasrin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the World's Parliament of Religions, Chicago,11 September 1893

Sisters and brothers of America,

It fills my heart with joy unspeakable to rise in response to the warm and cordial welcome which you have given us. I thank you in the name of the most ancient order of monks in the world; I thank you in the name of the mother of religions; and I thank you in the name of the millions and millions of Hindu people of all classes and sects.

My thanks also , to some of the speakers on this platform who, referring to the delegates from the Orient, have told you that these men from far-off nations may well claim the honour of bearing to different lands the idea of toleration. I am proud to belong to a religion which has taught the world both tolerance and universal acceptance.We believe not only in universal toleration, but we accept all religions as true. I am proud to belong to a nation which has sheltered the persecuted of all religions and all nations of the earth. I am proud to tell you that we have gathered in our bosom the purest remnant of the Israelites,who came to southern India and took refuge with us in the very year in which their holy temple was shattered to pieces by Roman tyranny. I am proud to belong to the religion which has sheltered and is still fostering the remnant of the grand Zoroastrian nation. I will quote to you, brethren, a few lines from a hymn which I remember to have repeated from my earliest boyhood, which is every day repeated by millions of human beings: 'As the different streams having their sources in different places all mingle their water in the sea, so, O Lord, the different paths which men take through different tendencies , various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to Thee.'
The present convention , which is one of the most august assemblies ever held, is in itself a vindication, a declaration to the world, of the wonderful doctrine preached in the Gita: 'Whosoever comes to Me,through whatsoever form, I reach him; all men are struggling through paths which in the end lead to Me.' Sectarianism , bigotry , and its horrible descendant, fanaticism, have long possessed this beautiful earth. They have filled the earth with violence, drenched it often and often with human blood, destroyed civilization, and sent whole nations to despair. Had it not been for these horrible demons, human society would be far more advanced than it is now. But their time is come; and I fervently hope that the bell that tolled this morning in honour of this convention may be the death-knell of all fanaticism , of all persecutions with the sword or with the pen, and of all uncharitable feelings between persons wending their way to the same goal.

Swami Vivekananda uttered this above speech on 11 September 1893 in the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago. No sooner had he addressed the assembly as 'Sisters and Brothers of America' than a great wave of enthusiasm went through the audience. They rose to their feet with shouts of applause, as if they had gone mad. Everyone was cheering , cheering and cheering. The Swami was bewildered . For two full minutes he attempted to speak, but the wild enthusiasm of the audience would not allow it. Others had addressed them in the customary manner but Swamiji had touched the deepest chord of their heart by discarding formality and stressing the kinship of all people. After the applause subsided the Swami made a brief speech.
When Swamiji had finished and sat down, exhausted with emotion, there was another tremondous ovation. The next day all the papers lionized him as the greatest figure and the best speaker of the Parliament. The unknown young monk became known through out the United States of America and the world. 'His life-size portraits were posted on the roadside in Chicago with his name written beneath it, and many showed reverence to it with bowed heads.'

This above speech made by Swami Vivekananda on 11 September 1893 and subsequent speeches as well, catapulted him to world wide fame. And in his first speech itself he condemned bigotry, fanaticism and persecution and consequent bloodshed which according to him had greatly hampered human civilization and culture.

And it was 108 years later in this very day 11 September, that Islamic terrorists jammed civilian aeroplanes on the world trade centres and pentagon and crashed an another civilian plane to the ground killing more than 3000 people. 9\11 shocked the world greatly and made the whole world understand with shock and pain the great danger that islamic terrorism poses to humanity and the world.

September 11, 2001 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as I said , Sikh extremism has been crushed by sikhs themselves in Punjab and India. There is no violence or anything whatsoever in Punjab now, and things are very peaceful in India now.

I was simply disagreeing with your assertion that these attrosities have NEVER been carried out by Sikhs or Hindus.

Yeah sure, so Osama Bin Laden was a poor man. Great logic. Same with Aurangzeb, Babar, Allaudin Khilji and other religious despots.

And we have numerous islamic terrorists , who are well-educated, which includes bin laden, aurangzeb and babar, and ayatollah khomeini. Lack of education is not the reason for islamic terrorism, but the reasons I have cited above in my previous posts.

That is fantastic news Niranjan thankyou for passing it on. I assume you are saying these people have blown themselves up? No. Oh so what is your point then? The people that are brainwashed into blowing themselves up are not usually from rich families, the men that hide in caves and send people to die are. I was not speaking for myself, look up the expert views of what makes a terrorist.

Niranjan

I am not going to spend ages with you posting attrocities said to be Islamic and me responding with posts of Sikh and Hindu attrocities. That is just silly. We both agree people kill and say it is because of religion, commit terrorrism and say it is because of religion, rape and say it is because of religion. We both agree it is wrong, sinful and must stop.

I can post reams of fatwas by Islamic scholars stating it is not Islamic and explaining in the proper context the verses of the Quran used by these people but I won't because it's silly and a waste of time. The Quran is not a handbook for terrorist and Islam is not a religion of terror.

Salaam

There are plenty of torture verses in the quran, both on hell and on earth. I have read the quran and hence I know that there are no verses telling one to castrate , cut breasts off and disembowel pregnant women and stuff.

I think our american scholar who reported these crimes must have felt that these torture techniques are there in the quran.

Thankyou Niranjan, this demonstrates perfectly how the lies about Islam are spread.

So if you know they are not in the Quran why did you post something you know is a lie? Does your religion not tell you that lying is wrong? Or were you hoping that people that have not read the Quran would read your post and believe it? Shame on you.

I dont think I have stated christians didnt commit atrocities.

Go back and read your posts, you included Christians.

Yeah sure, we all know that the monarchy in saudi arabia is threatened by islamic fundamentalists who want to abolish the monarchy. And this is the reason why extremists who are opposed to the monarchy is hunted down by the saudi arabian police. Plus some orders from Bush also would helped.

So you complain if nothing is done and you complain if something is done. :confused:

Yeah I too have read about this, and he was under the influence of alcohol.

So it is okay to behave badly if you are drunk. :eek:

Yeah sure. sikh wiki encycopedia is a propaganda machine of the sikh extremists, and they are the only ones who call K.P.S.Gill as the 'butcher of punjab' and the other numerous and valiant sikhs who destroyed sikh terrorism in Punjab.

What I find so interesting is that I accept Islamic terrorism as a fact and I condemn it yet this man killed over 25,000 people and he is a hero of yours.

In fact it is the muslims who support the congress rather than the hindus who abhor them.

I knew you would get around to blaming the Muslims for your own attrocities as well as ours.

I have never heard of such stuff in India. The caste system was banned in India 60 years back and we have had dalit ministers, chief ministers, MPs, MLAs, and a dalit president as well in K.R. Narayan.
The same with the shudra castes as well, from which i hail from.

Look at the date, it was in 1999, long after the caste system was banned, and I only posted 2 of a huge list of such awful things. Perhaps you should read more about what is happening to your own people before you start on at the rest of the world. I am not defending any rapist, all rapists should be given a death sentence but please don't go on about rape when it is common place in your own country (by non Muslims).

What has been written above is not at all sanctioned by the hindu scriptures which hold women and girls as the manifestation of the divine mother on earth. It is also a major criminal offence in India, banned by the Indian constitution and the culprits can be arrested. And culprits have been arrested for even much minor issues of caste discrimination in India.

It is also not sanctioned by the Quran and is illegal in all countries but does that stop it?

Terrorism is not sanctioned by the Quran but does that stop it?

As I said before, rape is not sanctioned in the hindu scriptures, including against the women of other religions , unlike the islamic scriptures.

Show me one verse in the Quran that sanctions rape - in fact just show me one line of one verse that sanctions rape in the Quran. Go on post one I dare you. I will wait here for a year until you have to come back and admit there is no such verse. :mad: :mad: :mad: Stop spreading lies about the Quran. Say all you like about Muslims and terrorism but if you are going to say such awful things about the Quran you had better be able to back it up.

I was simply disagreeing with your assertion that these attrosities have NEVER been carried out by Sikhs or Hindus..

Whatever atrocities were carried out by Sikhs or hindus or buddhists, pales in comparison to that of the Islamic terrorists ever since the 7th century A.D.
You don't see sikhs or hindus or buddhists oppressing the jews, or christians or zoroastrians or assyrians, or jains, or bahais or conducting terrorist operations in China, Russia, the U.S. , the U.K., denmark, holland, germany, france, spain, sudan, algeria, morocco, libya, egypt, saudi arabia, afghanistan, pakistan, india, bangladesh, thailand, phillipines, indonesia, malaysia , uzbekistan, iran and other countries , unlike the Islamic terrorists.
It is all very obvious to everyone and if you still want to deny that, I must say that you are living in a fools paradise.

That is fantastic news Niranjan thankyou for passing it on. I assume you are saying these people have blown themselves up? No. Oh so what is your point then? The people that are brainwashed into blowing themselves up are not usually from rich families, the men that hide in caves and send people to die are. I was not speaking for myself, look up the expert views of what makes a terrorist.

Well you were the one who said that terrorism is linked to poverty and lack of education. It is in that context I said this. Now you are introducing suicide bombers into this. So arent Bin Laden(the multi-millionaire) , Aurangzeb and others islamic terrorists.

Also we also know that the ones who participated in the suicide bombings in 9/11, are from middle-class families and well-educated, as shown by evidences, and which also stems from the fact that these terrorists had the training to fly those planes to specefic designations. It definetely takes a certain amount of skill for this, and no uneducated person can do this.

Niranjan

I am not going to spend ages with you posting attrocities said to be Islamic and me responding with posts of Sikh and Hindu attrocities. That is just silly. We both agree people kill and say it is because of religion, commit terrorrism and say it is because of religion, rape and say it is because of religion.

And as I said before , neither hinduism and sikhism, unlike the quran, tells one to mutiltate,physically torture, enslave the women of the unbeliever ,crucify, and impose the humiliating jizya tax on the unbeliever.

I can post reams of fatwas by Islamic scholars stating it is not Islamic and explaining in the proper context the verses of the Quran used by these people but I won't because it's silly and a waste of time. The Quran is not a handbook for terrorist and Islam is not a religion of terror.

And where were these fatwas when the hindus, buddhists, Zoroastrians, sikhs, bahais, jains,assyrians in Asia were tortured, raped and slaughtered.There was numerous islamic scholars and clerics at that time , who could have stopped all this if they wanted, but did not do so.

And now when faced with statistics and documented facts of islamic terrorism from other scholars and experts , they then immediately state that it is againt islam and other crap. I consider this blatant hypocrisy and convenient denial of facts.

Thankyou Niranjan, this demonstrates perfectly how the lies about Islam are spread.

So if you know they are not in the Quran why did you post something you know is a lie? Does your religion not tell you that lying is wrong? Or were you hoping that people that have not read the Quran would read your post and believe it? Shame on you.

Heres what I wrote......

The types of crimes committed were perfectly in accordance with the Koran. Robert E. Burns, the author of Wrath of Allah states, "The mutilation was disgusting—eyes gouged out, pregnant women disemboweled, male genitals cut off, women’s breasts cut off….."

I do not state that Robert E. Burns himself stated this"The types of crimes committed were perfectly in accordance with the Koran. "

It is not Burns statement so there is no need to blame him. There are definetely very violent torture verses in the quran but these particular torture methods are indeed not mentioned.And I apologize for the error, and will not make it again.

And again, it does not in any way underestimate the violence of the torture verses there are in the quran, which sanctions chopping off the fingers,limbs, crucifixion and killing of the unbeliever , and harshness and imposition of the jizya tax on him.

Go back and read your posts, you included Christians..

I have stated this..........

<<Well, if you read my earlier posts , you can see some verses from the quran where killing, physical torture, crucifixion,mutilation is sanctioned.

I have never read about Jesus or any other prophet, talking about physical torture(chopping off ones fingers, hands and legs) and mutilation. :(

True, the Christians did indulge in murder and other heinous activities, but unlike the quran, this has not been sanctioned by Jesus, who clearly abhorred all violence.

I am not a Christian, but this is my objective observation.>>>>

And I stand by what I have said.

So you complain if nothing is done and you complain if something is done. :confused:

As I said, the monarchy in saudi arabia is threatened by alqaeda and hence its orders to the police and armed forces to target it. Also orders from Bush is also there.

It is not because Saudi arabian monarchy is concerned about islamic terrorism( otherwise they would not have aided the taliban. ).Their only concern is their own survival and when it comes to it, they are ruthless in ensuring it.

So it is okay to behave badly if you are drunk. :eek: ..

Definetely not, and that is why he was arrested and prosecuted. We don't believe in sparing anyone, high or low , who have committed crimes.

What I find so interesting is that I accept Islamic terrorism as a fact and I condemn it yet this man killed over 25,000 people and he is a hero of yours.

You will find stuff like he killed 25,000 people only in propaganda machinery like sikh wiki encyclopedia, which is run by sikh extremist propagandists.

He definetely have not killed civilians except sikh terrorists. And as I mentioned , these sikh terrorists, trained and equipped by islamic pakistan, themselves killed thousands of innocent sikhs and hindus in punjab. And if it wasn't for the sikh K.P.S.Gill and other valiant and heroic sikhs , the death toll would have been much more higher. Gill crushed sikh terrorism in Punjab with an iron hand, as a result of which violence in Punjab is non-existent at the moment. All these sikh extremist cowards , who were thrashed by Gill even in spite of the fact that these extremists possessed sophisticated weapons in comparison to the not so sophisticated police weapons, is now intent on maligning Gill through propaganda, when all people in India know the truth about Gill. Gill was indeed a tough and ruthless and machiavellian man when it comes to terrorism, and perhaps some excesses were indeed committed by him, but we are very grateful to him for bringing justice to the thousands of sikhs and hindus killed by sikh terrorists, for crushing sikh terrorism permanently in punjab and bringing peace over there, and for preventing the deaths of numerous other potential victims, which could have happened had he not been there.

I knew you would get around to blaming the Muslims for your own attrocities as well as ours...

What I have stated is facts. The sikh terrorists indeed were trained by the ISI of islamic pakistan, which neighbours Punjab, and their sophisticated weapons are indeed easily obtained in Pakistan and Afghanistan, unlike in Punjab or India. And captured sikh terrorists themselves during interrogation have confirmed this.This is shown by my links as well. It is all very logical.

If you want to deny this in spite of this, it all casts light on your state of mind.

I wish to emphasize again. Sikh terrorism would not have taken place in such a way, if Pakistan had not trained and armed sikh terrorists. Islamic pakistan clearly has the blood of thousands of sikh and hindu victims of sikh militancy on their head.

Look at the date, it was in 1999, long after the caste system was banned, and I only posted 2 of a huge list of such awful things. Perhaps you should read more about what is happening to your own people before you start on at the rest of the world. I am not defending any rapist, all rapists should be given a death sentence but please don't go on about rape when it is common place in your own country (by non Muslims)..

We definetely have strong laws in our country against sexual abuse and rape against anyone. Many idiotic uppercaste hindus who have committed discrimination against others , even for trivial reasons, have been arrested and prosecuted and made an example of . Our newspapers are quick to pounce on any upper-caste discrimination and bring it to the attention of the public.

Just recently , an upper -caste person, who discriminated against some dalit hindu students in Maharashtra , was immediately arrested and prosecuted. He lost his job as well.

The Indian government and hindu spiritual organisations have done a very good job of uplifting the shudra and the dalits.
The lions share of jobs in the public sector , seats in medical and engineering and other colleges, are reserved for the dalits and shudras.
This is not there for the upper-castes. The government has also introduced many measures to empower the dalits and shudras in rural areas.As a result of all of these the shudras have come up very rapidly in Indian society in terms of affluence and education and influence. We have had a dalit president , chief ministers, ministers, MPs, MlAs, and other leaders.

Numerous hindu organisations are also working for the upliftment of the dalits.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has stated that 80% of the students in the educational institutions he has created , are dalits.

We also have a dalit enlightened female master in Mata Amritanandamayi, who is amazingly popular in India and all over the world. It is a common sight to see upper caste men and women lowering themselves at her feet in humility and reverence and implementing her teachings of helping others in need.
Life and Philosophy of the Mata Amritanandamayi, Affectionately called Amma by Her Followers

Mata Amritanandamayi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is also not sanctioned by the Quran and is illegal in all countries but does that stop it? ..

Yeah sure, and what about rape of the women captives of the unbelievers ?

Terrorism is not sanctioned by the Quran but does that stop it?..

And what about the chopping of the fingers , limbs , crucifixion, harshness to the unbeliever and imposition of the jizya tax on him.

Show me one verse in the Quran that sanctions rape - in fact just show me one line of one verse that sanctions rape in the Quran. Go on post one I dare you. I will wait here for a year until you have to come back and admit there is no such verse. :mad: :mad: :mad: Stop spreading lies about the Quran. Say all you like about Muslims and terrorism but if you are going to say such awful things about the Quran you had better be able to back it up.

With pleasure ( and disgust).

Check this out......

The Islamic legal manual ‘Umdat al-Salik, which carries the endorsement of Al-Azhar University, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, stipulates: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” Why? So that they are free to become the concubines of their captors. The Qur’an permits Muslim men to have intercourse with their wives and their slave girls: “Forbidden to you are ... married women, except those whom you own as slaves” (Sura 4:23-24).

After one successful battle, Muhammad tells his men, “Go and take any slave girl.” He took one for himself also. After the notorious massacre of the Jewish Qurayzah tribe, he did it again. According to his earliest biographer, Ibn Ishaq, Muhammad “went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for [the men of Banu Qurayza] and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches.” After killing “600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900,” the Prophet of Islam took one of the widows he had just made, Rayhana bint Amr, as another concubine.
Emerging victorious in another battle, according to a generally accepted Islamic tradition, Muhammad’s men present him with an ethical question: “We took women captives, and we wanted to do ‘azl [coitus interruptus] with them.” Muhammad told them: “It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection.’” When Muhammad says “it is better that you should not do it,” he’s referring to coitus interruptus, not to raping their captives. He takes that for granted.

Jihad Watch: Spencer on rape and jihad

“Forbidden to you are ... married women, except those whom you own as slaves” (Sura 4:23-24).

"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-
Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath God ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and God is All-knowing, All-wise. (The Noble Quran, 4:23-24)"

FROM THE QURAN - 70:22-30

"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord); who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them: he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor..."

This verse shows that Muslim men were allowed to have sex with their wives (of course) and their slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 23:5,6
"...who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them..."

Again, Muslim men were allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 4:24
"And all married women are forbidden unto you save those captives whom your right hand possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. (Muhammad Pickthall's English translation of the Quran).

This verse is one verse out of a long passage dealing with who Muslim men can marry or have sexual relations with. The phrase "captives whom your right hand possess", means the slave girls Muslim men own.
Note also that this passage deals with more than just marriage. In Sahih Muslim volume 2, #3432, the background context for this Quranic verse is given. It relates to the events at Autus, and it permitted the Muslim men to have sex with their female slaves.

FROM THE QURAN - 33:50
"Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty;..."

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'MS Mincho'"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts from illegal sexual acts). Except with their wives and the (women slaves and captives) whom their right hand possess,--for (then) they are not to be blamed.” Surah 70:29-30

<<<“Forbidden to you are ... married women, except those whom you own as slaves” (Sura 4:23-24).>>>>

This and the other verses I have pointed out shows that Islamic terrorists could enlslave and rape their female captives of the so-called unbelievers, even if they were unmarried or are married to the so-called unbelievers.

And this is the reason why Jewish, Christian, Bahai, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, Assyrian, Zoroastrian ladies were enslaved and raped by their muslim terrorist captors, as after all , their scriptures allow it.

There are many films in India about how Islamic terrorists raped sikh and hindu women during the direct action day riots, the moplah riots and the partition riots . Rape was prevalent by islamic terrorists ever since they arrived in India during the medieval ages.

And rape by Islamic terrorists is happening now as well.

Check this out......

Pan-European Arab Muslim Gang Rape Epidemic - IRIS Blog

Beslan ...hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rapes in Beslan: in Muhammed's Footsteps

TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World

NonParty Politics: Freedom and Equality is non-negotiable: Muslims justify rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back