The "OF" Corral

I can just see you lot now with your slippers on your hairy feet, shirts tucked in trousers pulled up under your armpits and lovely knitted vests on . I bet this place smells of camphor balls and whiskey and old pipes. There had better be an old tarts I mean farts room for the gals too. I can be a member please?????I promise Ill be good. I feel old enough sometimes to be in the age group after all Its my birthday soon and then I can have my midlife crisis. LOL

There had better be an old tarts I mean farts room for the gals too. I can be a member please?????I promise Ill be good.
While not yet a voting member, I don't see a need to allow 'good' girls in. Oh and in order to continue the curmudgeon chauvinistic attitude, I think we should lower the entry age for women...

Been waiting to see our founding member round the bunk house.

We are leaving his favorite recliner open for him, and leavin the light on.

Where is the emote that switches from worried/anxious to pissed off/impatient?

* Bops into the Corral with her MP3 player hanging around her neck. She pulls off her headphones, plops onto a squashy armchair, kicks off her Mickey Mouse Crocs, & brushes brownie crumbs off her State Fair Cream Puffs T-shirt & Monthy Python pajama pants*

There's a special place for us OFs? Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah yes, find the bottle on the table by the empty recliner...

raise a glass to our founding member...

the bottle is a metaphor for whatever you feel the need to drink in...

as is the recliner...for all who've passed our way...

thank you, I'll have another...

I find it absolutely incredible that I tear up over folks I've never spoke to, folks I've never met other than through our fingertips on this site.

This makes four. Four that we know of... Four that we have had such connections to that the thought of their name, or their avatar, or their login, reminds us of them. That contemplations on a topic reminds us of them.

This makes four. Four that we know of... I raise another to all those we don't, don't know of their moving on...for all who have passed this way.

Flow's epitaph (from the other forum)

I think it would be apropos here:

Dancing Is Better Than Marching.

Rest well, flow, with Prober, IL, and Jack Halyard. :(

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Old farts never die. They linger on forever.

I raise a glass to you, flow.

Snoopy.

Anybody ever seen a sunfish?

They are big, very big.

I saw one when I was a kid, out on the boat fishing with my dad. At first we thought it was a basking shark, its dorsal fin was 5 foot out of the water. As it slowly swam by very close to our boat it became obvious it was no shark and while it was not the prettiest creature ever created it had a sublime grace in its movement and an aura of peace about it. It is one of the most vividly enduring memories of my childhood.

I think my last painting before I leave the country will be a sunfish. And its going to be called Flow.

tao

Anybody ever seen a sunfish?

They are big, very big.

I saw one when I was a kid, out on the boat fishing with my dad. At first we thought it was a basking shark, its dorsal fin was 5 foot out of the water. As it slowly swam by very close to our boat it became obvious it was no shark and while it was not the prettiest creature ever created it had a sublime grace in its movement and an aura of peace about it. It is one of the most vividly enduring memories of my childhood.

I think my last painting before I leave the country will be a sunfish. And its going to be called Flow.

tao
Saw one once on a whale watching tour boat...

Hope you'll share your picture... Leave the country??

Back