"Hi" On behalf of Pattimax

Ever been to "Frog's" Annual Blues festival in Michigan or Florida?...
The one in Ypsilanti? I've been there.
I thought sock hops were fairly innocent. Were you involved in a sock burning?
I think those are against environmental regulations nowadays.

Not really a blues fan myself. Im not familiar with it. I might like it if I heard it I guess. I like all music I think. Well, that is to say I havent heard much music I hate. except for "Talking Heads" but thats a psych thing.

Blues and Gospel, man! If you look at the British invasion stuff it's all blues influenced. Clapton, Beck, Page...the Beatles, the Stones. The difference between Blues and Gospel is what you do to the fifth and seventh of the scale. Add Irish influences and white trash and you get Rock and Roll and Country.

Chris

Blues and Gospel, man! If you look at the British invasion stuff it's all blues influenced. Clapton, Beck, Page...the Beatles, the Stones. The difference between Blues and Gospel is what you do to the fifth and seventh of the scale. Add Irish influences and white trash and you get Rock and Roll and Country.

Chris

Yep, and it's all music...:D

yes, Q it was. but thats another life. Isnt it funny, sometimes you just get in a mood for music. I like most of the stuff my kids listen to. but when Im home alone (and doing the housework) nothing feels beter than belting out some Meatloaf or SuziQ. (showing my age again)LOL

Grey...I just knew we had a soul connection across the miles and miles. My fave Meatloaf is, Paradise By The Dashboard Lights. Yours ?

flow....:p

yes, Q it was. but thats another life. Isnt it funny, sometimes you just get in a mood for music. I like most of the stuff my kids listen to. but when Im home alone (and doing the housework) nothing feels beter than belting out some Meatloaf or SuziQ. (showing my age again)LOL

Highway to hell, is a catchy tune...

Oh my god Flow, you and me can belt out a tune. I so would love to ;have someone do the "bloke "bit and Ill sing the girly bit. (after a few whiskeys, though) I LOVE paradise by the dashboard light and although my boys do attempt so sing it with me they lack a bit of the oomph you need to be a true meatloaf fan.

And Q highway to hell is a good tune but I still love Jailbreak. rip bonscot. LOL Love the Grey

Friday nights I karaoke. I particularly like doing songs with sound effects, like Werewolves of London (ahhh-OOOOOH!), Banana Boat Song (DAY-o, DAAAAAAY-oh!), Crocodile Rock (NYAH, nyah-nah nyah-nah NYAAAAH!)

you are one scary guy bobx. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL. karaoke, scares me silly. I cant sing, I never could carry a tune and there a few people out there like me but UNLIKE me, they think they can sing. Here is a hint, if you are up there singing your heart out and you look out into the audience.... If they are grimacing and wincing..... you had better stop. (oh, just had a flashback, of the Blues Bros...Rawhide.LOL)

*a pair of fuzzy paws appear over the "windowsill", followed by a cute :kitty:'s head, ears pivoting to catch every nuance*

Anybody here like Two Out of Three Ain't Bad? Sorry. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

oh yes Phyllis, actually I dont think there is a meatloaf ballad i dont like. now I am inspired to put it on. well, i do have housework to do....... such big music, powerful. LOVE IT...... love the Grey

Back