"Hi" On behalf of Pattimax

Quahom1

What was the question?
Reaction score
Due to a bit of technical issues, Pattimax asked this be passed for your perusal, and to say Hi!

v/r

Q

Attachments

• 100_0110.jpg
    100_0110.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 396
Hi and welcome to...oh no hang on a minute...:p

s.

Q...If you're her agent you got a winner there.

At the risk of getting smacked via pm's...Hi Red ! Just beautiful !

Is that a bear looking into a "Hunny Tree"? See even Pooh is with the program.

Thanks Q, it's always such a pleasure to put the words and ideas with a face and persona.

flow....:)

Q...If you're her agent you got a winner there.

At the risk of getting smacked via pm's...Hi Red ! Just beautiful !

Is that a bear looking into a "Hunny Tree"? See even Pooh is with the program.

Thanks Q, it's always such a pleasure to put the words and ideas with a face and persona.

flow....:)

Not me...that's "Christopher Robins'" job... :D

I'm just your hard assed moderator...lol :eek:

v/r

Q

oooh hard ass. (sorry getting sidetracked) lol. lovely pic Patti. Ive got a friend over here (yes I have friends) and she could be your sister. Shes only about 5ft but gosh when she goes off............Shes scary. lol love the Grey

Wow. You know how sometimes you form a mental picture of someone and then you see them and you're like, "That's not Pattimax!!!"

Yeah. That just totally happened to me.

Nice to see you, Pattimax! :)

Nice to see you!! I always had you for a guy somehow :p Pleasant surprise is a vast understatement.

And for everyone who has not posted any pic... let this be a lesson..blowing apart preconceptions is always rewarding!!

(PS wot u doin friday nite.....:p)

Tao

I was the same as Pathless, my brain said no that is not Pattimax (yes that is a compliment, I expected you to look very severe but you look lovely and very friendly).

Wonderful for you to grace these pages with your presence!

Whatta smile...looks like a lovely day there and wonderfully serene place to be....

of course when those little ones start running in circle the serenity may cease and but joy I'm sure quickly fills the void...

I always saw her as having a bit of a glow to her. Aside from being a freaking Christian :p she seems like a good person.

Back